PDA

View Full Version : how to trick people into thinking you're good looking

missaira
12-23-2010, 12:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

i found this hilarious, and scarily true to life. my only concern is that she's being semi-serious and not as parody-y as i first thought. either way, it's a good laugh :p

what do you reckon? guys especially - what do you think of over-tanned, over-bleached, over-made-up girls?

Madame Adequate
12-23-2010, 02:49 PM
I... didn't think there was anything remotely serious about that xD

Peegee
12-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Aww so the video isn't about alcohol?

KentaRawr!
12-23-2010, 03:53 PM
She actually looked kinda nice at the end. Does that make me shallow? :(

It does kind of look like a costume, though. Just a socially acceptable one that happens to look pretty okay.

Peegee
12-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I can't YT at work. I'm going to infer they took a plain jane and made her hot using a makeover?

Meat Puppet
12-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Run at them in a straight line and hope for the best.

Rye
12-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Put a photo of a neckbeard on your sweater.

Remon
12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Normality in my city.
But seriously that's like lying with your body/face. At first you think the girl has a nice and clean face. And on Sunday mornings...pimples show up. LOTS of them.

Jessweeee♪
12-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Hahahahaa

Psychotic
12-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Personally, I prefer a prolonged campaign of mind-altering drugs and brainwashing.

NorthernChaosGod
12-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Lol, I still think she looked kind of cute in the beginning. And hot at the end, I think it was the whore eyeshadow. :jokey:

As fo the topic, I live in Southern California, what do you think? :cool:

G13
12-23-2010, 11:43 PM
You live on whore island, Julian? Then you've probably hooked up with a few of these fake hotties. You've caught the ugly, we can't hang out anymore.

NorthernChaosGod
12-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Whores are good lays. And you obviously haven't looked in the mirror lately. /smug

Psychotic
12-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Whores are good lays.A used blow up doll does not count as a whore, Julian.

NorthernChaosGod
12-24-2010, 12:22 AM
That's just the warm up.

Shlup
12-24-2010, 12:50 AM
This chick is cute as hell. And, to anyone who thinks she isn't serious... Welcome to Southern California!

Heath
12-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Quite a funny video.

How do I trick people into thinking I'm good looking? I walk around wearing a Roger Moore mask.

Vyk
12-24-2010, 02:45 AM
Its not just southern California. Its like half the female teenage population, at least around here. I can't view the video, but I'm almost positive I saw it before. Where she teaches you basically how to do the emo make-over. Bleach your hair, straighten it, give it volume, put on lots of eyeshadow and eyeliner, etc. I think she looks good at both the beginning and the end. I'll admit to being a sucker for hooker make-up, but I'm not desensitized to normal-pretty. Though I imagine she's young enough to get me on a list for talking about her looks either way

NorthernChaosGod
12-24-2010, 03:56 AM
Emo makeover? :confused:

Anyway, I watched a couple more videos and I'm convinced this chick is fucking adorable. Even if she dances in her underwear for money.

Vyk
12-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Emo makeover? :confused:

I'm not sure what to categorize the look under. Scene? The make-up may be hooker'y, but the whole look is what's trendy these days, and they're not trying to look like hookers (not intentionally anyway lol). Its just trendy. Emo started it, so that's why I used that word. But I guess they are called scene these days

asukaevaunit02
12-24-2010, 04:45 AM
what do you reckon? guys especially - what do you think of over-tanned, over-bleached, over-made-up girls?

I think the look is absolutely horrible, I hate it!!!:mad2:
When I go the city every second girl is covered in make up...
Please take your head out of the make up bucket, it is not attractive at all when I can tell from a fair distance your face is caked in make up.:yuck:

Meat Puppet
12-25-2010, 01:37 PM
I’d bone her. Preferably while ShlupQuack watches. Did I post in this thread already? Whatever.

Jessweeee♪
12-25-2010, 06:13 PM

I think the look is absolutely horrible, I hate it!!!:mad2:
When I go the city every second girl is covered in make up...
Please take your head out of the make up bucket, it is not attractive at all when I can tell from a fair distance your face is caked in make up.:yuck:

Not to mention you could carry around a normal sized purse if you only wear a little bit! Nobody wants to lug around one of these:

http://pwwwblog.ibeatyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/big-ass-purse.jpg

fire_of_avalon
12-25-2010, 06:20 PM
I have worn that much make-up like, once ever. On Prom Night.

I'm not a real woman :cry:

Iceglow
12-27-2010, 03:34 AM
I like the scene look but then what am I if not an overblown "scene kid" (I seriously got called this the other day by some damn wannabe emo who didn't even know who Rise Against were let alone be able to name other hardcore/punk/metal acts) he basically thought he knew emo by listening to MCR and 30stm and hadn't actually dug in to the wealth of music there and ofcourse being he was "emo" I had to just be a scene kid who was less knowledgeable than thou. Heck I confused him with a Blink-182 lyric even. I ofcourse slammed his little triade against me down harder than King Leonidas slams people with his shield in 300...all because I wouldn't serve his spotty little arse a dvd what was rated 18 without ID or his parents present. ...Anyway, to be blunt, she wasn't too bad looking to begin with if anything she had makeup on designed to make her look worse than she would normally. Still the end result was pretty damn impressive, I'd go for it on a night out.

41-Inches-Wide
12-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Related thoughts on whore makeup: YouTube - Whore Makeup Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4Fj4HAkGI)

I like her very much though. XDD

kotora
12-27-2010, 09:23 AM
these girls are probably much better looking than the people who bitch about makeup on the internet

ShunNakamura
12-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Before was better than after. . . in the videos posted here.

Haven't these people ever heard the phrase less is more? Those afters make me shudder.

Inferno
12-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Over-tanned people are disgusting. But, eye makeup is something I totally fall for.

Shattered Dreamer
12-27-2010, 04:25 PM
I do not like chicks who wear fake tan! Most of them go way overboard & look like umpa lumpas! Caked with make up is also a serious turn off but when chicks use make up properly it can turn even the most plain girl into a stunner!

Dignified Pauper
12-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Seen it, love it.

TheGlassesGirl
12-28-2010, 08:17 PM
I saw this video a few months ago, and I've been recently looking for it again. Thanks! :D

I always thought she looked pretty before the video starts anyways, but I'm pretty sure that's the point.

Laddy
12-28-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't need that :bou::bou::bou::bou:. *waves locks*

Shiny
12-28-2010, 10:38 PM
I still don't get why people do the drawn on eyebrow thing. You can get the same results with threading, waxing, or plucking.