PDA

View Full Version : If they had personal abilities?

Wolf Kanno
12-24-2010, 03:31 AM
So I was thinking. Most of the VI crew has their own personal skills and abilities that set them apart but what about the characters who we don't personally get to use? What do you think Kefka's personal skill would be besides magic? or Gestahl or even Seigfried and Ultros for that matter. What would the Impresario's special skills be? :cool:

blackmage_nuke
12-24-2010, 03:55 AM
Fake seigfried: flee, lets everyone escape from battle easier.
Impressario (train) : Schedule, lets you see the monster's action ready bars
Impessario (opera house): Narrate, Tells you when a monster sets in a command (but is still waiting their turn)

Roogle
12-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Kefka and Gestahl were accomplished magic users. I am not sure what their personal abilities would be. Kefka appears in Dissidia Final Fantasy with some special magics as a contrast to Terra, so maybe something having to do with those abilities?

Wolf Kanno
12-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Oddly enough... Kefka is actually one of the few FF villains in Dissidia whose entire move set is actually based on abilities he actually has in his original game (beyond the goofy names and effects of course). Most are taken directly out of his move set from his final boss form making him the only villain who doesn't actually have completely made up moves for the game or ones that are borrowed from other titles. :D

Back on topic...

My ideas:

Kefka - Flee, 100% escape rate from battles.

Gestahl - Command, summons low ranking Imperial troops to act as shields for him. Occasionally summons Leo who does shock on enemies and disappears and occasionally summons Kefka who flees on the spot.

Siegfried - Hyperdrive, cause its his bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: super move in the arena...

Ultros - Tentacle, acts like the counter moves, allows Ultros to counterattack the whole party when magic is used on him

Chupon - Sneeze, obvious...

Impressario - coverup, allows him to reset the last action in battle. If a character is killed, Impressario creates an elaborate lie that makes it so they live, same with enemy damage...

Call Girl - Humpty and Dumpty, makes everyone lose a turn.