PDA

View Full Version : Party in Australia!

Peegee
12-29-2010, 05:35 AM
cross poasted:
Everybody contribute! I need your input :D

So for 2011 I have a pretty important goal to accomplish. It is to fly over to Melbourne, Australia and party as much as possible in 13-14 days (probably closer to 12 days after travel fffuuuuu)

So the biggest question is where should I stay? Hotel (expensive) or hostel (cheap, but limited) or rent a house? I think I can rent a nice house for two weeks and have space for a party and for some of the guests crash overnight and :D:p:):mad2:. The important thing is what is the most practical.

Cost is not too much of an issue now (since I'm staying for 2 weeks it will be expensive anyway) but some factors for where to stay are: travel to as many places as possible - if I stay in Melbz for 2 weeks I won't get to see Sydney. If I do the hotel thing I can at least book time for Sydney and travel everywhere, but I'll have less party time cuz I don't know people in Sydney

The tentative plan in my head is to save up for flight and room and food, then have a few grand left over for spending, supplies (stereo system for party, alcohol, clean-up supplies, hookers, etc), and whatever.

I bet you dollars to donuts you'll do things differently. So tell me how! At least be constructive ;D

Bunny
12-29-2010, 05:36 AM
Sleep in the streets or rely on the kindness of your Australian penpals.

Drink until you forget which hand is your left hand.

Don't rape anybody.

Rostum
12-29-2010, 06:23 AM
Good luck trying to find a place close enough to the city to rent for two weeks. I have an apartment in the city, but it's a shame it's only one bedroom or else I'd rent out a room cheap for you. The good thing about Melbourne is that it has trams. So it's cheap, quick and very easy to get around the city and surrounding areas. Unsurprisingly we haven't burned our tram depot down unlike those lazy bogan Queenslanders.

Also, house parties are lame. Especially knowing how old you are. So you're better off spending a little extra to go out to a bar or club (or goldfingers). I mean, you're coming all this way and you're just going to isolate yourself in to a small place? Go out and explore, man.

:D

blackmage_nuke
12-29-2010, 07:27 AM
Warning: the weather sucks.

Meat Puppet
12-29-2010, 07:46 AM
Melbourne? Really? :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Rostum
12-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Warning: the weather sucks.

Weather has been great in Melbourne recently! In fact, it generally is awesome from here until about April. Coming up with some hot sunny days this week and next week.

:D

Peegee
12-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Who says I can't do both club and house party? But suggestion noted!

TheGlassesGirl
12-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Better yet, just go somewhere that's not Australia. Like the bowels of a volcano. You'll probably be safer there.

kotora
12-29-2010, 02:42 PM
have you ever seen Airport Security or whatever that show is called? They fucking hate azns there.

Peegee
12-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Better yet, just go somewhere that's not Australia. Like the bowels of a volcano. You'll probably be safer there.

I should just save the money and spend it on hookers and blow.

Laddy
12-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Go to Memphis, then we can drive to rubah and bug her for hours!

Peegee
12-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Go to Memphis, then we can drive to rubah and bug her for hours!

shut up

I Took the Red Pill
12-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Hire this legend. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g)

Peegee
12-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Anyway it looks like the 'summer' weather in AUS is in January. I don't think I can wait that long to travel. If I go during December, would the weather be beach ready, or not?

You said it was raining. You guys are making me sad.

SAD

PG

ASL

TheGlassesGirl
12-30-2010, 06:24 PM

Still safer than Australia.

Peegee
12-30-2010, 07:05 PM

Still safer than Australia.

Sad but true