PDA

View Full Version : $150 per kid per month

Peegee
12-29-2010, 10:06 PM
My colleague is making the foolish claim that the government will pay you 150$ (in tax breaks) per child per month. That's like...1/4th of the cost of a kid or something! How am I ever supposed to pay for a kid?

It makes no sense. What incentive if any is there to have a kid?

Shlup
12-29-2010, 10:56 PM
I don't understand your complaint. You want your government to pay for all of your child-related costs?

Let's be honest, we both know you shouldn't be breeding anyway.

Bunny
12-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Nobody on this forum should breed.

fire_of_avalon
12-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Pee Gee I love you, but shut the fuck up.

Peegee
12-30-2010, 03:48 AM
I don't understand your complaint. You want your government to pay for all of your child-related costs?

Let's be honest, we both know you shouldn't be breeding anyway.

Please I'd be a better father than most of the fathers I've met and you know it. And you got it missy - pay for it all or gtfo

Shlup
12-30-2010, 04:39 AM
No, PG. No.

I am prepping this uterus for launch as we speak, so suck it.

(Not my uterus. Don't suck that.)

Bunny
12-30-2010, 04:45 AM

What about your toes?

Vyk
12-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Yeah we get massive tax breaks for having kids and buying houses here in the states. Not sure what the rates are though. But my brother pays $150 a pay check in child support

kotora
12-30-2010, 08:48 AM
the trick is not to spend more than those 150 dollars on a kid

either that or get 4 kids so they fully pay you for 1

Meat Puppet
12-30-2010, 09:13 AM
No, PG. No.

I am prepping this uterus for launch as we speak, so suck it.

I've seen people fire ping-pong balls out of their vagina, but never their freakin' uterus. This I gotta see.

I imagine it will have an effect similar to turning a deflated balloon inside-out really fast. Then it will probably stretch out for a little bit, go ping and come back like a bungie cord to give you a good wallop.
Although I could be wrong, which is why I gotta see it!

Peegee
12-30-2010, 03:44 PM
the trick is not to spend more than those 150 dollars on a kid

either that or get 4 kids so they fully pay you for 1

See that's what I mean - 150$ will get you about a week's worth of baby supplies. How does the government afford to pay you 150$ per child anyway? It's like a tax on the sane.

Old Manus
12-30-2010, 05:08 PM
I give this thread four posts before it devolves into another retarded 'nobody should have children anymore to save the human race' thread

Shoden
12-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Children are the source of global warming and of the recession of which we're in. I propose we reintroduce child labour and have them work their way through life in coal mines and such! Hell yeah!

Peegee
12-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Children are the source of global warming and of the recession of which we're in. I propose we reintroduce child labour and have them work their way through life in coal mines and such! Hell yeah!

That's just silly - children need to be fed and nurtured in order to maximize late life growth potential. I believe if you work children too hard as children it may not be optimal for their post pubescent growth. I don't think any medical studies have proved my claim though, which means that it's okay to use children as a source of labor

Heck if I'm wrong it would just make them stronger anyway.

But this goes against my view that humans and extinction is inevitable and thus if they died now it would make no difference except to those anthropocentric humans.