PDA

View Full Version : Milhouse is a meme too.

Peegee
12-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Actually I can and do. In fact I liken fetishes to cultural and moral values. And I'm using the loose term of fetish rather than the DSM4 definition. The only reason you disagree is because you think pedophilia needs to be 'cured' or 'treated' while I couldn't care less.

Or I could liken pedophilia to say homosexuality if that makes more sense to you. I'm open minded to what subset of bigotry I subscribe to to appear normal

Actually the only "cure" I can see for pedophilia involves either chemical castration or a bullet to the head!

And as for likening pedophiles to homosexuals I challenge you to find me one other person who will agree with you in a public forum on that one!

As for subsets of bigotry I think you'll find your just a bigot lol

As my brother said if you're right you aren't a bigot. Under my regime people can practice as they see fit as long as they don't harm each other. Under your regime you'll execute pedophiles and demonize them.

*shrug* maybe I should start a thread. Actually thanks!

So let's put this to a vote. In my world there are no crimes for being a deviant. In fact I'll write it into the constitution that subjectivity cannot be used as a measurement for obscenity (none of this canadian hogwash about how a normal man would find xyz obscene thus it is). In SD's world people who are gross will be dragged into the street and shot.

I posit that my world is better than his, but let's let direct democracy and internet spam decide. Also a milhouse is a meme.

Laddy
12-30-2010, 09:11 PM
A don't see a problem with being a deviant, unless you act upon said deviancy and it hurts someone. Pedophiles are harmless unless they start actually raping kids.

Madame Adequate
12-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Tolerance of people's deviance does not mean nobody can be wrong, it means liking scat isn't a justifiable reason to arrest someone. On the other hand if you go around taking dumps on people, arrest is deserved.

Peegee
12-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Well there's a tad bit of pgism in my thread but yes - if you poo on people you will be punished in civil court

But there won't be a crime specified that pooing is illegal [because it's icky].

NorthernChaosGod
12-30-2010, 10:29 PM
Tolerance of people's deviance does not mean nobody can be wrong, it means liking scat isn't a justifiable reason to arrest someone. On the other hand if you go around taking dumps on people, arrest is deserved.

Peegee
12-30-2010, 10:36 PM

What if it were consensual? In my world anything consensual is legal.

Shattered Dreamer
12-30-2010, 10:43 PM
3 things to say:

1. I love that my opinion actually bothered Peegee enough to make this thread

2. I think my quote from Peegee's 1st post in this thread belongs in the quotes taken out of context thread

3. Only pedos would be shot in my world......well for starters ;) Not all gross people would be killed because if thats the case I'd also have to shoot myself

Supermassive black lol

Shattered Dreamer
12-30-2010, 10:44 PM

You cannot consent to murder.....BOOM

Yar
12-30-2010, 10:51 PM
youre just a trool pg, not a bigot.

Caboose
12-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Actually I can and do. In fact I liken fetishes to cultural and moral values. And I'm using the loose term of fetish rather than the DSM4 definition. The only reason you disagree is because you think pedophilia needs to be 'cured' or 'treated' while I couldn't care less.

Or I could liken pedophilia to say homosexuality if that makes more sense to you. I'm open minded to what subset of bigotry I subscribe to to appear normal

Actually the only "cure" I can see for pedophilia involves either chemical castration or a bullet to the head!

And as for likening pedophiles to homosexuals I challenge you to find me one other person who will agree with you in a public forum on that one!

As my brother said if you're right you aren't a bigot. Under my regime people can practice as they see fit as long as they don't harm each other. Under your regime you'll execute pedophiles and demonize them.

So let's put this to a vote. In my world there are no crimes for being a deviant. In fact I'll write it into the constitution that subjectivity cannot be used as a measurement for obscenity (none of this canadian hogwash about how a normal man would find xyz obscene thus it is). In SD's world people who are gross will be dragged into the street and shot.

I posit that my world is better than his, but let's let direct democracy and internet spam decide. Also a milhouse is a meme.

I put it to you that your world would allow rampant attacks, murders, offensive act and numerous act which will inflict pain and immorality on the world. I also put it to you that in SD's conversations with me in the pub, I was the antagonist and his system was much fairer. SD's system works on the threat of fear, a system that to date has been more successful than any other within reason. I also would side with SD because his world actually sees a punishment for deviant behavior that contravenes basic morality (not laws).
Not to mention, with a world where no-one is wrong, have you considered the repercussions of the ability to learn from a mistake? Besides, the basic human nature could not allow for a world such as yours. You are just plain wrong!

Meat Puppet
12-30-2010, 10:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/f05xm.jpg

Shattered Dreamer
12-30-2010, 11:01 PM

Can my world in this example look like this?

Peegee
12-30-2010, 11:12 PM
First of all, you can consent to murder.

I put it to you that your world would allow rampant attacks, murders, offensive act and numerous act which will inflict pain and immorality on the world. I also put it to you that in SD's conversations with me in the pub, I was the antagonist and his system was much fairer. SD's system works on the threat of fear, a system that to date has been more successful than any other within reason. I also would side with SD because his world actually sees a punishment for deviant behavior that contravenes basic morality (not laws).
Not to mention, with a world where no-one is wrong, have you considered the repercussions of the ability to learn from a mistake? Besides, the basic human nature could not allow for a world such as yours. You are just plain wrong!

la la la moving the goalpost to say it is an act of punishment. The fact is you are punishing people harshly for a crime. I'm also against capital punishment.

How is it fair to kill people for being born a certain way? What if I found the idea of old people repugnant? They cost us money in health care and they aren't contributing to society in an economic sense any more - why not kill them?

What, is that wrong because pedophiles choose to commit crimes ? That's not what you said initially - you said once it was found a pedo exists to kill them. Ah so wah so ching chong

Peegee
12-30-2010, 11:14 PM

SEE THIS IS THE CRAP THAT STOPS ME FROM PLAYING TF2

Shattered Dreamer
12-30-2010, 11:20 PM
No I believe what I said was they have deep seeded mental problems but they still choose to offend whether of sound mind or not. I stand by my conviction that anyone who commits sexual crimes should be very harshly punished. I couldn't care less whether or not you accept that or not ;)

Also I don't know what country you live in but unless it has assisted suicide laws even if you consent to your death they'll go to prison but whatever. PEACE

Peegee
12-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Remember the purpose of this thread was to find one person on the internet forum that agrees with me. I've found 2.

I win the internet. BTW I petition Shlup to grant me a special title of pikachu master. ^_^ thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/dommm/pikachu.jpg

Caboose
12-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Well, unfortunately for you, the majority of the world is a democracy so I will disagree with you and wait for the final vote and the eventual locking of this topic for the deciding percentages. So wait you impatient puppy!

Shattered Dreamer
12-30-2010, 11:25 PM
By public forum I meant in the real world not here on EoFF but dude if you want to be right sooooo badly I say Shlup grant him the special title of pikachu master ;)

Peegee
12-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Aww don't be a spoiled sport. I won the argument and thus punishing people with death is now illegal and punishable with death.

Shattered Dreamer
12-30-2010, 11:30 PM
I'm not being a spoil sport I'm letting you have your moment! It is what you want after all? Well after the awesome title of pikachu master that is ;)

NorthernChaosGod
12-31-2010, 01:08 AM
Why do people continue to take PG seriously?

NeoCracker
12-31-2010, 03:06 AM
Because in his mild stretches of madness there is some sense to be found.

Shattered Dreamer
12-31-2010, 03:10 AM
That and engaging him is just way too much fun :bigsmile:

Peegee
12-31-2010, 04:59 AM
Because in his mild stretches of madness there is some sense to be found.

People like you frighten me.

Madame Adequate
12-31-2010, 05:28 AM

Well duh. You know full well that's my position as well and you are just being deliberately awkward because that implication is fairly clear anyway. :colbert:

Peegee
12-31-2010, 05:56 AM
Nu uh I don't know that. I didn't even know Fuji was asian, or whatever it is she said she was in facebook (not going to say it here)

Madame Adequate
12-31-2010, 09:20 PM
Yes you bloody well do know that! I've spent FIVE YEARS saying that!

Peegee
12-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Yes you bloody well do know that! I've spent FIVE YEARS saying that!

pfft I can't be expected to remember everything

LunarWeaver
01-01-2011, 01:11 AM
The real police are already annoying me enough. I don't need the thought police all up in my business too. I guess I have no choice but to vote for a world of hippies.

rubah
01-01-2011, 01:49 AM
man, don't you know that even if you think you've won against teh azn, you've already lost?

Pheesh
01-01-2011, 06:18 AM
I knew this thread would never live up to the thread title... and I was right.