PDA

View Full Version : I didn't block you! jerkface!

Peegee
12-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Yar yars is saying I blocked him when I haven't even been on msn for months. Now I'm thinking of logging onto msn to see if I did block him. I bet it's a trick to get me to log onto msn.

Do you msn? Do you purposefully avoid it for fear of being spoken to? ASL? How many friends do you have? God why can't I find a stable girl who is insane or self destructive?

Caboose
12-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Yes, there is someone I avoid on MSN so I completely have stopped using it. It is a petty act and I must just get up the courage to tell the annoying hairy dwarf I'm avoiding to feck off. But back to your problem..................block them for kicks!

Yar
12-30-2010, 10:45 PM
To be blocked is to be loved. :heart:

Peegee
12-30-2010, 10:59 PM
To be blocked is to be loved. :heart:

I DIDN'T BLOCK YOU, YOU NEEDY GINT

edit: <3

Bunny
12-30-2010, 11:31 PM
I always forget to use MSN until someone reminds me.

Psychotic
12-31-2010, 12:02 AM
I'm sorry guys, it is nothing personal in 99% of cases. I only really use MSN for arranging XBL gaming and if I'm gaming I can't give you my full attention anyway. I'm really just an e-hermit these days!

Shlup
12-31-2010, 12:04 AM
I've never used MSN. I rarely even remember to sign on to AIM. I think the only person I have blocked on AIM is like Sugpo or something.

Vermachtnis
12-31-2010, 12:32 AM
I always forget to use MSN until someone reminds me.

Me too and when I finally do remember to log in, I'm greeted with a bunch of "Where the fuck have you been?"

Jessweeee♪
12-31-2010, 12:56 AM
I haven't logged on in awhile because it stopped working on my computer. Do you mean to tell me that MSN still doesn't allow you to be "invisible" to specific people without blocking them? Is it really that hard of a feature to implement?