PDA

View Full Version : My leg is bleeding

Ouch!
12-31-2010, 06:19 AM
A couple hours ago my leg started throbbing. I ignored it at first. Then when I lifted up my pant leg I found out that my leg was bleeding profusely. The wound looked like a bludgeon wound, but I do not remember bludgeoning my leg against anything. Anyway, the pants are really bloody.

I'm not sure what the point of this story is. I started drinking to numb the pain, and now I'm apparently intoxicated enough to post about it. This is taking longer than usual, but I can still check my spelling and grammar. That's a good sign. I think.

TOPIC: When was the last time you hurt yourself without remembering the cause?

P.S. I was not yet remotely intoxicated before bashing my leg.

P.P.S. This is difficult.

Shlup
12-31-2010, 06:21 AM
I have a bruise on my shoulder of unknown origin. I bruise like a peach though, being the delicate flower that I am.

I don't know how you go that long without noticing a bleeding wound though. xD

Ouch!
12-31-2010, 06:26 AM
It kind of hurt, so I pulled up my pant leg. Just saw a bit of a bruise and thought that was that.

After it kept hurting I pulled the pant leg up further and saw the bleeding gash. Donkey Kong Country Returns and gin are also very distracting.

Jessweeee♪
12-31-2010, 06:29 AM
Maybe you should go to a hospital or something :confused:

I bruise very easily, so I've always got a few I can't recall getting, most likely from tickle fights with my boyfriend. He always wins :(

Bleeding is different though. Is there like, a sharp edge on a chair or a car or something?

Ouch!
12-31-2010, 06:33 AM
It's all clotted now. I've just got this nasty looking bloodstain on my shin that's about two inches long and one inch wide. Not sure what did it. It kind of hurts.

Dignified Pauper
12-31-2010, 06:37 AM
Ouch!

Ouch!
12-31-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm not intoxicated enough to find that humorous. :|

That said, the irony is not lost on me either.

I Took the Red Pill
12-31-2010, 07:15 AM
I would call it the diametric opposite of irony

kotora
12-31-2010, 10:38 AM
happens to me occasionally. I end up with these cuts and and scratches and I'm like "lol where did those come from".

Peegee
12-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Stay on topic you jerks

On topic: one time in hong kong I got ready to meet a girl who promised to show me around. I remember heading to the bar district (there's this big A shaped road (well 2 roads) lined up with bars and clubs in Hong Kong), and then I woke up with dried blood all over my shirt and texts from said girl from last night.

wtf I don't even

Clo
12-31-2010, 11:13 PM
I had a crazy night last night, and I have some mystery bruises.

Not cool. :mad:

Vermachtnis
01-01-2011, 01:26 AM
It's lupus.

Raistlin
01-01-2011, 01:42 AM
It's never lupus.

Meat Puppet
01-01-2011, 01:43 AM
It's lycanthropy.

Jiro
01-01-2011, 02:54 AM
I don't find random wounds so much any more, but I used to get them quite a bit which was quite concerning.

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 02:25 AM
I don't find random wounds so much any more, but I used to get them quite a bit which was quite concerning.

You live in Australia, I'd be surprised if you didn't find random wounds all over yourself.

fire_of_avalon
01-03-2011, 02:05 AM
A few weeks ago I was helping a friend move when I noticed blood all over her counter top. About 3 minutes later I discovered it was my blood.

Agent Proto
01-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Ouch! I've had something similar happen to me last year. First, I noticed some bleeding, but it developed a large scab on my shin caused by the bleeding because of Calciphylaxis ulcers, or so I was told. Anyway, I ignored it at first hoping that it would go away if I bandaged it. Over time, it became quite painful, that it affected how I slept and walk, etc. So, I went to the clinic to check it out, and I was told that it was a ulceration of the leg. I was told to have it checked out at a hospital that specializes in wounds, because it was this large painful wound I had on my leg. So, yeah I went for the treatment and it took about two months for the wound to completely heal. I don't know if this is exactly how it is for you, but it may be similar. Go have it looked at, because I hear it could be fatal if left untreated for so long.

Shattered Dreamer
01-03-2011, 02:36 AM
One day at band practice, one of the guys noticed I was bleeding up my arm from my hand! I had some how managed to stab myself with the plectrum at the side of the nail on my thumb. For such a small cut it bled like nobodies business

Caboose
01-03-2011, 02:49 AM
One day at band practice
I thought, just for a moment, that the story would include a flute and a part of the female form one should not speak about in polite conversation. :D

Shattered Dreamer
01-03-2011, 02:51 AM
One day at band practice
I thought, just for a moment, that the story would include a flute and a part of the female form one should not speak about in polite conversation. :D

Tisk Tisk Caboose get your mind out of the gutter :bigsmile:

Fatal Impurity
01-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Stay on topic you jerks

On topic: one time in hong kong I got ready to meet a girl who promised to show me around. I remember heading to the bar district (there's this big A shaped road (well 2 roads) lined up with bars and clubs in Hong Kong), and then I woke up with dried blood all over my shirt and texts from said girl from last night.

wtf I don't even

Some ho's need to learn to wear fanny rags...

I once got a scratch (that eventually turned into a scar) about 2 inches long without even knowing how I got it...just proves how aware we are of our bodies.

Zeldy
01-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Only ever with bruises. I get them from getting drunk on a night out and falling all over the place in my heels, I presume.

The only time blood has been involved and I've not known was when I was younger and was on the beach looking for crabs. I must have knelt down on some kind of rock or something and cut it, apparently I had blood dripping down from my knees and I had no idea how I'd done it!

NorthernChaosGod
01-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Only ever with bruises. I get them from getting drunk on a night out and falling all over the place in my heels, I presume.

Classy. :p

Peegee
01-07-2011, 10:52 PM

It was a dingo

Old Manus
01-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Check if the blood is running from the very top of your leg. You may be having your first period.

Roto13
01-08-2011, 04:26 AM
One time I went to a play and there was a fog machine involved. I was in the front row. After it had been used, I noticed one of the actors seemed kind of distracted. After a few minutes, I realized that he kept looking at me, so I looked down at my shirt and saw that it was absolutely soaked with blood from the horrifying nosebleed the fog machine had apparently given me. You see, when I get a nosebleed, it's not just a little trickle. It looks like I have been stabbed in the middle of the face. So yeah. I had to try to discreetly sneak out of the theater and into a bathroom looking like I had just cut someone to death and had tried to eat their corpse.

Freya
01-08-2011, 08:28 AM
I currently have a big bruise on my shin. I don't know where it came from and it doesn't hurt. It's just.. bruisy.