PDA

View Full Version : Am i too evil?

mikuel
12-31-2010, 02:54 PM
well i made my character paladin, with dual sword.
Two excaliburs (yes excaliburs) or what they were called. everyone else were mages or something to kill those things immune holy.

Main stradegy: ill move my paladin middle of enemies. they start smacking it. Somehow he takes no damage. well okay, 1 from hit. then he has angel ring, so he revives if killed.

So question is= am i noob or just evil to game?

Remon
12-31-2010, 03:56 PM
How come he takes no damage? :S I think he's still weak to magic though.

mikuel
01-01-2011, 07:33 AM
actualy... i didn't overlevel him and he could tank the final boss... actualy, it was the only moment he was near death...... if we dont count the drain from almost dead vampire...

Jiro
01-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Doesn't being a paladin make you by default not evil? :p

mikuel
01-01-2011, 03:43 PM
jiro, even red wings had paladin... well i fought for good things... so i guess im not evil?

El Sid
01-01-2011, 06:25 PM
the winner decides who was good and who was bad, as everyone justifies their own actions, and assumes them to be righteous.

so, you're only evil if you lose.

mikuel
01-02-2011, 09:14 AM
O.O it's tha effin judgemaster! I didn't steal that shop! (back to the topic)
well, if you say so. It just that whenm i catch enemy, its pretty much dead.

EMX
01-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Truly evil people only ever wonder if they're quite evil enough. I'm sorry (I'm not really) but you've lost respect within the evil community by doubting yourself. Everyone thinks you've gone soft.

Roogle
01-03-2011, 06:37 PM
jiro, even red wings had paladin... well i fought for good things... so i guess im not evil?

The Red Wings had a Dark Knight as its commander, you know. It was only after being dismissed from the Red Wings that Cecil became a Paladin!