PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies Revelations! End of Year 2010!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Shorty
01-02-2011, 02:58 AM
oh my god. super late but goddamn it, nova and Pete, you guys are really good. Pete, I especially love your style.

Queen Award, First of Her Name
01-02-2011, 03:00 AM
It would be great if we could get more posts from you guys in between our own postings! Thanks!

Anyway, the following starving writers will not win.

Jiro.............7
eternal essence..5
RSL..............1

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 03:02 AM
It would be great if we could get more posts from you guys in between our own postings! Thanks!

No.

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I want to say, like 5 pages late, that AK and Rye had the best speeches. THE. BEST. SPEECHES. ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

And now to be cliche, congrats to all the winners :p I actually mean it, though!

Clo
01-02-2011, 03:04 AM
Clo – Party cat is all over this forum with it’s partying. Party hard party cat. Party cat needs to be fed more awards giving it more reason to party. Or Clo, who is now synonymous with party cat in my mind. Meow!
:party: Actually, it's booze and cookies that fuel my partying. Awards are somewhat party-inspirational, but they look like Cid and they're naked in an unattractive way.

WE WANT CLOSTLIN BABIES, DAMMIT.
AND I WOULD DROWN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM, AND YOU WOULD ALL THANK ME FOR IT AND GIVE ME AN AWARD.

And you respond to THAT, but you ignore my sexual advances, foa?! You're cold, woman, very cold. And cruel.

EDIT: And just ignore when Crystal comes on and inevitably denies deserving this.

Because sexiest/cutest female, are you all CRAZY?! I thank Shlup's comments for this, so thank you, Shlup's Comments, for making every male on the forum feel bad. They all deserve it, if anything is deserved. :mad2:

Wait, I'll end this nicely.

Congrats to all the winners. :jess:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

01-02-2011, 03:07 AM
Mandalorian XIII
Guardian XIII....16

Psychotic........8

Clo
01-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Eric is clearly the Lord of the Forums.

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 03:11 AM
I don't understand how I don't always win Best Writer. Have you people never read my poem (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/130490-p-ode-shlup.html)?

Though Eric does deserve this.

01-02-2011, 03:12 AM
About that Eric being Lord of the Forums... he's not up for Best Poster. How unfortunate! :hahaha:

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Poster</span>
Last winner: Raistlin &middot; Nomination Leader: Raistlin

The Nominees
I'm my own MILF &middot; Laddy &middot; Levian &middot; Raistlin &middot; Rantzien &middot; Rye &middot; Yeargdribble

<div style="font-size:75%; padding-top:180px; background:transparent url(images/vivibanner.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Jessweeee♪
Naomi The Insane</td><td style="border:0 none;">I'm my own MILF (4/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Clo
Raistlin</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantzien (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Sir Lancealot
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Raistlin (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rye (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Levian (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 03:14 AM
How the fuck did I get second? I haven't done any writing in, like, a year! Or am I still riding the wave of the adventures?

01-02-2011, 03:16 AM
You've got the second most votes, duh!

01-02-2011, 03:17 AM
BEST POSTER
During voting, I hope you remembered that a poster looks like this:

http://i52.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/25al1l3.jpg

And not like this:

http://i53.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/24p9jpj.jpg

That is a collage of pictures with a logo. A poster is a human being who posts on a message board, like the person whom I shared above. Incidentally, if any of our posters looked like that, you probably voted for them instead of a poster that looked like this:

http://i53.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/24p9jpj.jpg

Because again, that is a sheet of inked paper. Incidentally, it is also featured in the first image in this speech. If you want to confirm this, you can take a look here:

http://i52.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/25al1l3.jpg

See?

Honestly, I hope you judge I'm my own MILF, Laddy,
Levian, Raistlin, Rantzien, Rye, and Yeargdribble on shirt content and not the size of their breasts. I mean pants content. Post content. Post.

Clo
01-02-2011, 03:21 AM
How the smurf did I get second? I haven't done any writing in, like, a year! Or am I still riding the wave of the adventures?

I'm sure you're riding on something to get nominated.

01-02-2011, 03:23 AM
That Clo! :jess:

The following needs to post more to win next time! :greenie::p:greenie:

Levian...........6
Rantzien.........6
Yeargdribble.....6
Laddy............3
Rye..............2
RSL..............1

Jessweeee♪
01-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Posters post!

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 03:26 AM
I'm disappointed that the winner is not female. That picture is a grossly inaccurate description of what a poster is.

Laddy
01-02-2011, 03:27 AM
It should've been a hot guy!

01-02-2011, 03:29 AM
I'm my own MILF..10

Raistlin.........9

And with that, we'll take a brief break so take this time to comment about the results so far! We'll be back to continue REAL QUICK!

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 03:29 AM
I'm disappointed that the winner is not female. That picture is a grossly inaccurate description of what a poster is.don't encourage them to pose in a similar outfit, because they smurfing will.

Nicely played Sir Huxlington, your posts are indeed a marvel!

Clo
01-02-2011, 03:31 AM
Why do you guys keep taking breaks?

Do I hear fapping?

Rye
01-02-2011, 03:31 AM
Nice job, honey buns. :aimkiss:

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Nice job, honey buns. :aimkiss:I think you should do some roleplay where he is Sir Huxlington, knight of the realm, and you're a humble yet buxom serving wench. That or you could be a dragon he has slayed and has decided to claim a, uh, special reward from. I'm not going to judge.

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 03:35 AM
And my one Ciddie streak ends. It's ok; this award was not nearly as hilarious without Shlup to mock. And at least it went to one of the few reliably rational posters in EoEO discussions.

And yes, a cerberus should not need breaks!

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 03:38 AM
1st place: Me, 10 votes
2nd place: Raist, 9 votes

Why Wes, I do believe they might be coming around to our sagacious and enlightened way of thinking.

01-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Why do you guys keep taking breaks?

Do I hear fapping?

:shifty: I had to take the dog outside, and I brewed some hot cocoa while waiting for him to do his business...

Now that we're back, let's resume with a VENGENCE! :radred:

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Spammer</span>
Last winner: Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; Nomination Leader: Peegee

The Nominees
Bunny &middot; Christmas &middot; NorthernChaosGod &middot; Peegee &middot; ShlupQuack

<div style="font-size:75%; padding-top:180px; background:transparent url(images/vivibanner.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Jessweeee♪
Naomi The Insane
Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Psychotic
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Peegee (9/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">ShlupQuack (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Eric, Julian, I have some toys you might want to borrow when you celebrate your win tonight.
:nonono: Don't make me come after you.

01-02-2011, 03:40 AM
This place is really somethin'! You can get threads shut down and a reprimanding because of the massive amount of stupidity you pour into them and then receive an award for it six months later. How awesome is that!?

Bunny – I called him a spammer or a troll or something once. I actually went out of the way to do it. I hunted him down and PMed the hell out of him. I don't remember how he responded but he went on to post many pictures of what I assumed to be a gorilla in a bikini later that day. Maybe that was the response.

Christmas – One of the better spammers on this here fora. She has an uncanny ability to keep you interested in her spam. It's amazing! It's a gift!

NorthernChaosGod – He's a spammer and he doesn't even realize it. It's all on accident!

Peegee – Peegee's not a spammer. I don't understand why he's even up for this award. You all have a horrible sense of humor. :|

ShlupQuack – Shlup spams? Ohhh... I get it. Guys, this award is for the people who post massive amounts of annoying, not eats massive amounts of spam! It's okay, it was an honest mistake.

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 03:41 AM
1st place: Me, 10 votes
2nd place: Raist, 9 votes

Why Wes, I do believe they might be coming around to our sagacious and enlightened way of thinking.

It's more likely it was for our comments about Shlup being fat.

... which may be what you meant.

01-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Christmas.........10
NorthernChaosGod..6
ShlupQuack........2
RSL...............1

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 03:45 AM
My nomination and vote for ShlupQuack was worth it :monster:

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 03:45 AM
I think you all just like fucking with me with these awards.

01-02-2011, 03:50 AM
Peegee............13

Bunny.............11

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 03:52 AM
Nice job, honey buns. :aimkiss:I think you should do some roleplay where he is Sir Huxlington, knight of the realm, and you're a humble yet buxom serving wench. That or you could be a dragon he has slayed and has decided to claim a, uh, special reward from. I'm not going to judge.

Mmmm dress her up as a dead dragon? Excellent idea!

01-02-2011, 03:52 AM
We don't have a speech for this Ciddie, so someone better come up with something real quick!

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Chatter</span>
Last winner: Melissaur &middot; Nomination Leader: Fujiko

The Nominees
Fujiko &middot; Melissaur &middot; o_O &middot; Rye

Naomi The Insane
Clo
Raistlin</td><td style="border:0 none;">Fujiko (5/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Sir Lancealot
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Melissaur (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rye (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">o_O (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Clo
01-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Eric, Julian, I have some toys you might want to borrow when you celebrate your win tonight.

You need to, to get the toys.

01-02-2011, 04:01 AM
No speech? Fine with us. Not like everyone really cares about the chat room. What? It's true!

They need to show more #eoff Pride

o_O........9
Melissaur..6
RSL........1

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 04:04 AM
No speech? Fine with us. Not like everyone really cares about the chat room. What? It's true!Roogle is going to find you and kill you.

Also hahaha Jess in the final two this is funny.

01-02-2011, 04:07 AM
:D:wacky::D

Fujiko.....13

Rye........12

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Congrats Fujiko!

Raistlin
I don't even remember what I predicted. I think I voted Rye, though, because it would've been funny.

Psychotic
Congratulations, Fuj :aimkiss:

Amusingly close Ciddie!

01-02-2011, 04:13 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Visitor Messager</span>
Last winner: Christmas &middot; Nomination Leader: Christmas

The Nominees
Christmas &middot; Fujiko &middot; Iceglow &middot; nik0tine &middot; Rantzien &middot; Shiny

Naomi The Insane
Clo
Raistlin</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantzien (5/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Sir Lancealot
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Christmas (3/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Fujiko (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Shiny (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 04:14 AM
hahaha oh man I would have loved if Rye won this one

Rye
That's hilarious. XD You guys.

NorthernChaosGod

You need to, to get the toys.

And use on you.

01-02-2011, 04:18 AM
Again, a Ciddie with no speech! But that doesn't mean we shouldn't recognize our nominees! Remember, they seem to be the best kind of members to get a Visitor Message from, or someone you like getting into conversations using them! Why don't you send them a Visitor Message some day? We're sure they will appreciate you for it. :):):)

01-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Fujiko.....5
Iceglow....2
nik0tine...2
RSL........1

01-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Christmas..13

Rantzien...8
Shiny......8

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 04:26 AM
I will cautiously but enthusiastically cheer for Mr. Pontavius.

edit: OR I WILL NOT APPARENTLY.

damnit this is why I should never post in the ciddies thread (I am always too slow)

01-02-2011, 04:30 AM
Here's a new Ciddie we're introducing! Hopefully this will encourage more blogs in the future!

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Blogger</span>
Last winner: --- &middot; Nomination Leader: ShlupQuack

The Nominees
Miriel &middot; ShlupQuack &middot; Yeargdribble

Naomi The Insane
Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">ShlupQuack (5/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Yeargdribble (4/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Miriel (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Yearg and Shlup are both worthwhile bloggers. I like Yearg's stuff because it's different. Go Yearg!

01-02-2011, 04:31 AM
BEST BLOGGER
Just check this out! I just heard about these cool things called "blogs"! They're just like journals, but online, and just about everyone reads them so they're not so private! So you can just make one and not so far in the future, people can read your "blog"!

Just to cover the facts, we're just going to introduce our not so secret competitors for Best Blogger!

First up is Miriel, the blogger behind the just so named blog Miriel! Notable entries include the topics of mognet messaging titles and pasta-making! She likes Del Murder, not so long walks on the beaches, and photography! I just hope this write-up goes into Miriel's blog!

ShlupQuack is just our second competitor and the brains behind the blog ShlupQuack! Just inside her blog, you can find entries about her dead husband, over-eating, and octopi jewelry! Not so surprising is that her interests include eating, octopi, and ponchos! This is just my gut feeling, but I bet a panda losing is not so usual for ShlupQuack!

What can I just say about Yeargdribble, contestant three and the soloist behind the Yeargdribble blog? In the mountain of entries in his blog, you can find Yeargdribble tackling just about every topic in the word! Open relationships, racism, and Nick Jonas are not so foreign subjects when it comes to this blog! Can he just have what it takes to win?

Fanfiction, I'm just putting you away! These members' blogs are dynamite! And just the one with the most bang is!!!

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 04:32 AM
I have never used the blogging system. I don't really know what the fuck I'd blog about.

Clo
01-02-2011, 04:34 AM
More people should write blogs.

I have nothing to write about though.

I'M BORING.

And inappropriate.

Go Yearg!

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 04:35 AM
You can blog about anything, I'm sure. Hell, there's even a blog for the Babekeepers! :D I hear they need to get back in shape, or something.

01-02-2011, 04:36 AM
Yeargdribble..9
RSL...........1

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 04:37 AM
You all fail. :mad2:

01-02-2011, 04:39 AM
ShlupQuack....19

Miriel........9

Clo
01-02-2011, 04:40 AM
:mad2:

Yearg writes better and has more life commentary than all you roving failbots from the planet Fail where your fail genitals fail to please the fail womenfolk.

Raistlin
In some way or another, food is involved with the winning blog!

Are you calling Shlup fat?

Psychotic
cali girlfight!

I would honestly pay to watch the two of them in a straight up fight.

01-02-2011, 04:44 AM
And here we have a "popular" Ciddie making its glorious return to the spotlight!

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Thread</span>
Last winner: most important thread ever on eoff &middot; Nomination Leader: The EoFF Beard Contest

The Nominees
The EoFF Beard Contest &middot;
Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes! &middot; Raistlin is overpowered and invincible &middot; VG Babes of the Week

Naomi The Insane
Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Psychotic
Aerith's Knight
Freya
</td><td style="border:0 none;">The EoFF Beard Contest (9/10)</td></tr><td style="border:0 none;">
Shiny
</td><td style="border:0 none;">Raistlin is overpowered and invincible (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Don't say "popular" like that you god damn mutt. Best Thread/Post are glorious :colbert:

I'm proud to have contributed to the glory of two of these :shobon: But I doubt either will win.

Freya
01-02-2011, 04:49 AM
Go beards go! Scratch your competition into the dust!

01-02-2011, 04:49 AM
There is no speech for this Ciddie, but here's a BOLD prediction we're going to make. The thread that wins will no doubt be stored forever in the General Archive (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/) for future generations of members to read and enjoy!

01-02-2011, 04:53 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/129437-vg-babes-week.html........................................................7
http://forums.eyesonff.com/mafia/133916-mindsmurf-mafia-game-over-town-win-triple-h-gods-heroes.html..6
RSL.........................................................................1

Poor RSL. :monster:

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 04:56 AM
Ah, the video game babes never stood a chance against the beards. :(

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 04:56 AM
Imagine Raistlin in second place. He eats toast, weeping while remembering what he wanted to be. He's so cold, yet aroused.

Clo
01-02-2011, 04:57 AM
Courtesy comment to further along this AGONIZINGLY SLOW SESSION.

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 04:58 AM
I did not make that thread and am not at all responsible for it.

01-02-2011, 04:59 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar11784_21.gif
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/134068-eoff-beard-contest.html......................................................17

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/135234-raistlin-overpowered-invincible.html......................................9

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 05:02 AM
It's a good day to have a beard!

oh wait

that is every day.

Shorty
01-02-2011, 05:04 AM
goddamn right.

those boys made that thread thrive and it was glorious <3

01-02-2011, 05:05 AM
Another Ciddie making a return! Rep this post if you want to keep this!

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Post</span>
Last winner: Video thread of doing random stuff to Quin &middot; Nomination Leader: Engagements and Proposals.

The Nominees
Engagements and Proposals. &middot; Halo Reach: Heroes in a half-shell, TURTLE GOD DAMN POWER! &middot; http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-sq...ml#post2936490

Clo
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Aerith's Knight
Shiny
</td><td style="border:0 none;">Halo Reach: Heroes in a half-shell, TURTLE GOD DAMN POWER! (6/10)</td></tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Raistlin
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Engagements and Proposals. (3/10)</td></tr><tr style="border:0 none;">Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-sq...ml#post2936490 (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 05:09 AM
I am proud of my own creation in this, and Dennis's post was just fucking sublime, but I don't know if anything can stop the Eric Ciddies juggernaut.

01-02-2011, 05:13 AM
No speech, but we'll add the contents of each post for your amusement!

Perfect proposal right here.

Take your girl to a nice restaurant.

Get the band to play your song.

Let her order whatever she wants.

When the food comes turn your cap backwards. Did I forget to add that you should be wearing a cap? Well you should be.

As they set the food down stand up and, in front of the whole restaurant, scream "I CHOOSE YOU!" while simultaneously throwing a pokeball with the ring in it as hard as you can at her.

What happens next really depends on the ring in the thing you just smashed into the side of her head. :/

The Usual EoFF Halo Crew™ of myself, DK, I'm my own MILF and Quin decided to take on Halo Reach's Legendary campaign. Naturally the campaign is, of course, a bag of :bou::bou::bou::bou:, and only twats want to play it, so naturally we put our own spin on it to make it more interesting. Those of you capable of reading thread titles will no doubt realise what it is, but for those who haven't, we were Ninja Turtles.

Wearing green armour, with blue, red, orange and purple trims, backed up with service tags of LEO (Huxley), RAPH (myself), MIKE (Dan) and DON (Quin) we charged into battle.

And it was glorious.

For those who appreciate brilliance, click this handy link:

YouTube - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bojx9BDpJks)

Then enjoy.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles1.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles3.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles4.jpg

Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles5.jpg

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles6.jpg

We're really hip

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles22.jpg

They're heroes in the half-shell

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles7.jpg

And they're green

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles8.jpg

Hey, get a grip!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles9.jpg

When the evil Shredder attacks

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles10.jpg

These Turtle boys don't cut no slack!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles11.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles12.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles13.jpg

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles14.jpg

He's a radical rat!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles15.jpg

Leonardo leads

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles16.jpg

Donatello does machines

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles17.jpg

That's a fact, Jack!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles18.jpg

Raphael is cool but rude

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles19.jpg

Give me a break!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles20.jpg

Michaelangelo is a party dude

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles21.jpg

PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles23.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles24.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles26.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles25.jpg

Heroes in a half-shell turtle power!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/turtles27.jpg

TURTLE POWER!

The Ultimate Warrior"]This is the challenge of the Ultimate WARRIOR to MinMax the coward. Will this pathetic wrestler accept the match?

Warrior vs. MinMax promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaeXpky-r7Q)

01-02-2011, 05:17 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/135290-mafia-xvii-game-thread-day-6-backlash-no-mercy-armageddon-15.html#post2936490.......5
RSL.........................................................1

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 05:18 AM
Awww Dennis.

01-02-2011, 05:22 AM
Pokemon and TMNT, if its not clear enough for you. :greenie:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/134799-engagement-proposals-2.html#post2922731...................................17

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/130930-halo-reach-heroes-half-shell-turtle-god-damn-power-22.html#post2930515..12

Clo
01-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Eric is unstoppable. I'm... kinda afraid.

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 05:25 AM
All three posts were great, imo!

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 05:27 AM
I repped Eric's post as soon as it was made. It was indeed fantastic.

01-02-2011, 05:28 AM
We'd make a joke, but we're not that funny. :p:greenie::p

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Funniest Member</span>
Last winner: Psychotic &middot; Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
Bunny &middot; Guardian XIII &middot; Iceglow &middot; Psychotic &middot; Rantzien

Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Aerith's Knight
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic (7/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Psychotic
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Bunny (3/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Bunny – Purely unintentional, I'm sure. It's like something out of a movie for this guy, he does his best to make sure you know how much he hates you and you all think it's a joke. He really smurfing hates you!

Guardian XIII – wtf :eyebrow:

Iceglow – More often than not he is the joke and not the joker. Poor bastard.

Psychotic – Usually his posts make me :lol:, but then it turns into a :crying2: because I just can't handle that much funny.

Rantzien – If I tallied up the amount of rep I've given this man it would calculate to... a big number.

Shorty
01-02-2011, 05:32 AM
If Eric wins this, I think I'll just die.

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 05:33 AM
Eric truly is a god amongst men. I'd know.

Shorty
01-02-2011, 05:33 AM
You certainly would. How did those toys work out for you? Comfortable?

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 05:34 AM
I was a little :| about the best post ciddie because honestly only a Communist or a Shorty-esque hippy could vote against that Reach glory. However, when this exceptionally blunt and on-the-nose comment was made

"Iceglow – More often than not he is the joke and not the joker. Poor bastard."

I forgave everything.

01-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Bunny..........7
Guardian XIII..5
Iceglow........4
RSL............1

Shorty
01-02-2011, 05:36 AM
You adore my hippiness.

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 05:38 AM

What does my relations with Clo have to do with Eric? :confused:

01-02-2011, 05:40 AM
most of his time as an administrator on a Final Fantasy forum. It's funny because it applies to both of them.

Psychotic......18

Rantzien.......8

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 05:41 AM
Thank you, Eyes on FF. You're my heroes, each and every one of you. :)

Clo
01-02-2011, 05:42 AM

:lol:

I GAVE THEM THE BEST, FOR THAT KIND OF ACTIVITY ANYHOW.

Our relations were me saying "Hello, enjoy the toys, you two! *WINK WINK*" as I stopped at the lovenest of Julian and Eric to drop off the goods before heading out to the bar.

Shorty
01-02-2011, 05:43 AM
She gave you the toys TO USE WITH ERIC, DUMMY

and congratulations, Psy n_n

01-02-2011, 05:44 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Weirdest Member</span>
Last winner: Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; Nomination Leader: Peegee

The Nominees
Alive-Man &middot; Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; Iceglow &middot; Meat Puppet &middot; Peegee &middot; Wolf Kanno

Naomi The Insane
Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Peegee (6/10)</td></tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Hypoallergenic Cactuar (2/10)</td></tr><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Iceglow (2/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Isn't it weird that we have no speech for this Ciddie? Weird like all the nominees up for it. Oh gosh, we're so smurfing weirded out by all the weirdness in this Ciddie! How's that for a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty speech? Enough of that, who's gonna win?

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 05:54 AM
Obligatory post. :D

01-02-2011, 05:55 AM
Cram it, Proto! :mad2:

Iceglow.................7
Alive-Man...............5
Wolf Kanno..............4
Meat Puppet.............1
RSL.....................1

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 05:56 AM
All of the nominees are male, I note.

edit: awww da fwagship :(

Clo
01-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Cram it, Proto! :mad2:

Then go faster!

01-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Peegee..................13

Hypoallergenic Cactuar..11

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Isn't it weird that we have no speech for this Ciddie? Weird like all the nominees up for it. Oh gosh, we're so smurfing weirded out by all the weirdness in this Ciddie! How's that for a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty speech? Enough of that, who's gonna win?

I will write a brief speech right now to demonstrate my writing chops and to also contribute to the Ciddies' success.

Weirdest member. How do you define weird? est? eestlinc, you say? A link... to the east? Don't mind if I do! The East has been something exotic since at least the times of Alexander the Great, who conquered all the way up to the Indus river, a place where Nicholas Brendan may or may not have been in his life. This transparent and extraordinarily supple, like a nine year old otter... reluctantly taking a bath, rubbing soapy water all over his otter fur... uh, this transparent and extraordinarily high in salt content attempt at being weird in the weirdest ciddie brought to you by Charm Flavor Quarks - Charm, for when Strange Quarks are too obvious a choice!

01-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Cheers, MILF!

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Saline.

Saline is the word I was looking for.

And you're very welcome, my tricephalous friend(s)!

What if a triceratops had three heads? What would you call him? Dave A tritriceratops? A nonaceratops?

I would congratulate PG but he might further pollute my rep page.

01-02-2011, 06:02 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Returning Member</span>
Last winner: Christmas &middot; Nomination Leader: Roto13

The Nominees
Alive-Man &middot; Chimp &middot; Daryl &middot; Roto13

Naomi The Insane
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Psychotic
Aerith's Knight
Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Roto13 (9/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Clo</td><td style="border:0 none;">Alive-Man (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 06:04 AM
I don’t know why we have an award for the people who are the most punctual with their borrowed items. Thanks for returning stuff guys!

Alive Man once borrowed a book from me. I haven’t seen it since. I’m sure it’s just cause he loved it so much right?

Chimp stole many young girl’s hearts with his recent FF edited pictures. Did you return those hearts back young man? :mad2:

Daryl took many people’s left sock. Yup, that’s where they have been going. Don’t worry he’s been strategically returning them in strange places around your house.

Roto13 once told me he stole an ancient relic. I shouted at him that it belonged in a museum. So he put it in one.

Man those guys aren’t that great at returning things. You really wanna say one of them is the best at it? Oh well.

Clo
01-02-2011, 06:04 AM
I like Alive-man. :excited:

He's my friend. :excited:

Shorty
01-02-2011, 06:05 AM
damn it to hell, Daryl. That's where all my left socks have been going. This ends now.

01-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Daryl......5
Chimp......2
RSL........1

01-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Roto13.....19

Alive-Man..15

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Yay Roto! Glad to have you back!

01-02-2011, 06:16 AM
This one has Raistlin all over it... or not!

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Powerful Member</span>
Last winner: ShlupQuack &middot; Nomination Leader: ShlupQuack

The Nominees
Cid &middot; fire_of_avalon &middot; Loony BoB &middot; Marshall Banana &middot; Psychotic &middot; Raistlin &middot; ShlupQuack

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Psychotic
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">fire_of_avalon (5/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Loony BoB (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪</td><td style="border:0 none;">Raistlin (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">ShlupQuack (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 06:18 AM
I'm pretty sure this award is foa's. Or it should be, because she's a real BAMF.

01-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Most Powerful Member. The powers they wield should be full of awe. Aweful. But what exactly are their abilities? Let's take a look.

Cid - Cid is basically God. He created Eyes On Final Fantasy. He didn't do it in seven days but he sure as hell did it. Like God, his very existance is enough to make people fight for glory and a self righteous belief that our Cid is better than anyone else's. His special ability is, basically, to throw legions of fanatical mooks supporters in to swarm the enemy.

foa - Her special ability is being more manly than most men. She will kick your ass and you will probably enjoy it. Roundhouse kicks, which I believe she taught to legendary Chuck Norris, add +15 to her STR stat, so bitches be wary.

Loony BoB - This guy has some serious skills at keeping lists, tallies and pie charts. He knows everything, and has them all filed away in a complex system, just to mindsmurf anyone who would try to steal his information. He also has a collection of hair. But seriously, his Pie Chart ability both satisfies his hunger and gives him a complete detailing of your stats.

Marshall Banana - Big strawberry power in a small strawberry girl package. But don't underestimate her, or you'll be sorry! Her special power is Strawberry Storm, where you are pelted with frozen strawberries and then covered in cream and chocolate, making you bruised and sticky, lowering your SPD and DEF, plus damaging you slightly.

Psychotic - A vetern jouster, Psychotic's special ability allows him to summon his mighty mount, the powerful walrus king, which he then rides into battle. Thought lowering his SPD, it drastically increases his STR and WSM stats (that's awesome for those of you playing at home).

Raistlin - Here we have Raistlin the intellectual ninja. His special ability is called Strawman. Basically he clones himself and disappears so when you attack what you think to be Raistlin, you realise it's merely a strawman and Raistlin smurfs you up from behind.

ShlupQuack - ShlupQuack's special ability is Raistlin Rage. She channels the rage she draws from Raistlin daily and then launches into a beserker fury, pummeling the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of everything. STR goes through the roof, though INT is lowered. Don't point this out though, or she will destroy you.

There we have our six combatants. We will now pit them together in mortal kombat to see who will be the last (wo)man standing.

FIGHT!

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 06:20 AM
'grats, Paul!

Our relations were me saying "Hello, enjoy the toys, you two! *WINK WINK*" as I stopped at the lovenest of Julian and Eric to drop off the goods before heading out to the bar.
That's only what you remember. Then came the booze. :jokey:

She gave you the toys TO USE WITH ERIC, DUMMY
You two have a weird and sick sense of entertainment.

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 06:22 AM
ShlupQuack - ShlupQuack's special ability is Raistlin Rage. She channels the rage she draws from Raistlin daily and then launches into a beserker fury, pummeling the out of everything. STR goes through the roof, though INT is lowered.

Not that there's much there to begin with.

01-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Raistlin.........7
ShlupQuack.......6
Loony BoB........3
Marshall Banana..2
RSL..............1

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 06:23 AM
I should probably refresh before posting next time. :|

01-02-2011, 06:24 AM
That would be helpful if you want to keep up! :D:wacky::D

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 06:27 AM
Raistlin should be happy to have a single vote more than Shlup. :D

01-02-2011, 06:27 AM
fire_of_avalon...10

Cid..............7
Psychotic........7

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 06:32 AM
foa won Most Powerful AND I beat Shlup out in votes? Hell yes!

TAKE THAT FATTY

01-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Moving along to the Ciddie that some have called the Best "Know-It-All".

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Informative Member</span>
Last winner: Yeargdribble &middot; Nomination Leader: Wolf Kanno

The Nominees
I'm my own MILF &middot; Iceglow &middot; Miriel &middot; Raistlin &middot; Rantzien &middot; Wolf Kanno &middot; Yeargdribble

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Naomi The Insane
Clo
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Raistlin (3/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Raistlin
Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">I'm my own MILF (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Iceglow (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Sir Lancealot</td><td style="border:0 none;">Miriel (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantzien (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Wolf Kanno (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Yeargdribble (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Clo
CONGRATULATIONS FOA please don't hurt me

Psychotic
I'm coming second in a lot of Ciddies I thought I'd be bottom of the heap in today :lol:

As I said in my predictions, the woman has a lot of power in them there biceps. Mess with her at your PERIL.

01-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Some of these candidates leave you with paragraphs of “info” while others quote sources. Either way they at least seem to know what they are talking about. Sometimes they are so informative that you tl; dr it. If you take the time though, they usually have something worthwhile to say. Even without winning this award, these cats all deserve the props of knowing too much useless crapbeing more in tune with the world. Your nominees are:

I'm my own MILF
Iceglow
Miriel
Raistlin
Rantzien
Wolf Kanno
Yeargdribble

Now if they give acceptance speeches, watch out for paragraphs. You’ve been warned!

01-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Wolf Kanno.......7
Miriel...........6
I'm my own MILF..4
Iceglow..........4
Rantzien.........3
RSL..............1

01-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Yeargdribble.....10

Raistlin.........8

Freya
01-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Woo go yearg you KNOW stuff!

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 06:42 AM
I could not hope to lose this to someone better suited for the award.

01-02-2011, 06:43 AM
He most likely won't find out he's won, unless Laddy or someone else tells him.

Sir Lancealot
01-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Why did I predict Miriel to win:confused:

01-02-2011, 06:44 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Productive Member</span>
Last winner: Christmas &middot; Nomination Leader: Rantzien

The Nominees
Goldenboko &middot; Loony BoB &middot; Rantzien &middot; Rye

Clo
Raistlin
Psychotic
Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantzien (6/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Sir Lancealot</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rye (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">Goldenboko (1/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Loony BoB (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 06:45 AM
I approve of the ironic BoB nomination.

01-02-2011, 06:46 AM
They do stuff! A lot of stuff! There are hundreds if not four people who are productive to pick from. They are so productive there was a vicious spread of carpel tunnel a month back. Yes it’s contagious. I’m a doctor, I know these things. Your nominees are:

Goldenboko
Loony BoB
Rantzien
Rye

They all do a lot of stuff, mostly behind the scenes. Just because you don’t notice it doesn’t mean they aren’t doing anything! Or so they would like us to believe :shifty:

Freya
01-02-2011, 06:50 AM
heh I forgot I wrote all those half assed speeches :P

01-02-2011, 06:51 AM
We were going to say that they didn't do :bou::bou::bou::bou: in the title, but the emoticons won't show... :(:(:(

Goldenboko..7
Loony BoB...5
RSL.........1

01-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Rantzien....18

Rye.........11

Freya
01-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Good job on doing stuff!

01-02-2011, 06:59 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Underrated Member</span>
Last winner: Guardian XIII &middot; Nomination Leaders: blackmage_nuke &middot; Yeargdribble

The Nominees
blackmage_nuke &middot; Marshall Banana &middot; Miriel &middot; Yeargdribble

Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Psychotic
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Miriel (7/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Aerith's Knight
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">blackmage_nuke (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane</td><td style="border:0 none;">Yeargdribble (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Shorty
01-02-2011, 07:01 AM
wooooo Rantzien for pulling the cart!

Agent Proto
I remember when Guardian XIII last won this. Now look at what he's turned into! D:

Raistlin
Too bad Rantzien is not being very productive when it comes to the predictions!

Oh yes, I went there.

The most underrated members of EoFF. You are shining beacons, each and every... all four of you. Light the way for your fellow most underrateds. And, y'know, take credit for it or else we'll forget about you in, like, two minutes.

01-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Yeargdribble.....8
Marshall Banana..6
RSL..............1

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Another obligatory post. :D

Laddy
01-02-2011, 07:09 AM
I informed the so well-informed Yeargdribble that he won.

I know one thing he doesn't.

01-02-2011, 07:11 AM
GODDAMMIT, PROTO! :mad2:

blackmage_nuke...16

Miriel...........12

01-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Only seven more Ciddies to go! Can you all handle it?

Laddy
01-02-2011, 07:14 AM
OH GAWD I HOPE I CAN.

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Bring it on, Cerberus!

01-02-2011, 07:19 AM
For the members that went from :bou::bou::bou::bou: to a Hit within the last six months.

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Improved Member</span>
Last winner: NorthernChaosGod &middot; Nomination Leaders: Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; Sir Lancealot

The Nominees
DMKA &middot; Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; Shoeberto &middot; Sir Lancealot

Clo
Raistlin
Psychotic
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Sir Lancealot (5/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Raistlin
Jiro
Aerith's Knight
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">DMKA (4/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Sir Lancealot</td><td style="border:0 none;">Shoeberto (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 07:22 AM
MOST IMPROVED MEMBER
As members level up, their attributes improve and they can equip better gear. As members learn how to get the best experience out of the forum, they tweak themselves in various ways; SPAM was a great skill, but then they find out POSTPIC, PARTICIPATE, and other skills have their place as well. Some, of course, stick to the tried and true methods, but others venture out into a wider world and find themselves an entirely different member: an improved member. This season's batch includes some personal favorites as well as a couple grudging agreements from me, but all in all, a great bunch, so let us hear it for DMKA, Hypoallergenic Cactuar, Shoeberto, and Sir Lancealot.

01-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Are you all still with us? We feel lonely all of a sudden!

The following made little improvement as members

Shoeberto...............8
Hypoallergenic Cactuar..7

Freya
01-02-2011, 07:30 AM
*more cheers*

01-02-2011, 07:33 AM
We'd link it, but we're too lazy to look for the post.

Sir Lancealot...........14

DMKA....................12

Clo
01-02-2011, 07:35 AM
It's 2:30 AM here!

Everyone's asleep AC!

Seriously. :mad:

Jessweeee♪
01-02-2011, 07:35 AM
:kaocheer:

01-02-2011, 07:37 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Missed Member</span>
Last winner: RSL &middot; Nomination Leader: Demon Dude

The Nominees
Demon Dude &middot; eestlinc &middot; Flying Mullet &middot; Quin &middot; RSL

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Jiro
Aerith's Knight
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Demon Dude (3/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot/td><td style="border:0 none;">RSL (3/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪
Psychotic/td><td style="border:0 none;">Flying Mullet (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Quin (2/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 07:39 AM
For one reason or another these guys are gone. We miss you. Come back. You can have [insert recent cutest couple winners] first born if you do!** Your nominees are:

Demon Dude
eestlinc
Flying Mullet
Quin
RSL

They’ll come back to us. I’m sure. Hopefully. :( They’ll be back. Don’t cry, suck up those tears! You’re a big girl/boy audience!

**This may or may not be of their consent though…

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Congratulations, Fuj :aimkiss:

Amusingly close Ciddie!

Thanks~ :aimkiss:

Congrats Fujiko!

:love:

Congrats everyone~ :)

01-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Quin...........9
RSL............9
eestlinc.......6

01-02-2011, 07:45 AM
But we needed a winner... or in this case, someone to miss more than the others :):);)

Flying Mullet..10

Demon Dude.....9

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 07:48 AM
I miss Mullet. :S

I hope he's still running marathons for us though! :D

01-02-2011, 07:50 AM
<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Hardcore Gamer</span>
Last winner: Wolf Kanno &middot; Nomination Leader: Wolf Kanno

The Nominees
Iceglow &middot; JKTrix &middot; Necronopticous &middot; Roto13 &middot; Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Raistlin
Jiro
Psychotic
Aerith's Knight
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Necronopticous (5/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Iceglow (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪
Sir Lancealot</td><td style="border:0 none;">Wolf Kanno (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Clo</td><td style="border:0 none;">Roto13 (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Hardcore? More like has no life! HA! Take that people who know more about something than I do! Which they do. They spend all their waking hours hovered over video games picking apart the miniscule details or I like to think so when this award comes up. Your nominees are:

Iceglow
JKTrix
Necronopticous
Roto13
Wolf Kanno

Some of them work for places, sites, or other… places... that require it while the others just have an unhealthy obsession with games. You guys deserve buttons. :)

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 07:53 AM
If no one (but your main account sometimes) is posting between Ciddies, why are you still bothering to wait the full 5-7 minutes between updates? :p Just get them over with quicker.

Shiny
01-02-2011, 07:54 AM
So, who won?

01-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Iceglow.........6
JKTrix..........4
Roto13..........4
RSL.............1

Clo
01-02-2011, 07:55 AM
OH MAN THIS IS SO BORING IT'S ALMOST LIKE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH RAISTLIN.

01-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Haha, I guess so since no one is going to bother posting it seems.

And the Most Hardcore Gamer is...

Necronopticous..18

Wolf Kanno......10

Shiny
01-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Oh ew, wtf. Doing crap in predictions this year. Gotta step my game up! On a completely unrelated note, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World today. It was amazing.

01-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Thank you Shiny for bringing new life to this thread!

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Helpful Gamer</span>
Last winner: Wolf Kanno &middot; Nomination Leader: Wolf Kanno

The Nominees
Jessweeee♪ &middot; JKTrix &middot; Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Naomi The Insane
Raistlin
Jiro
Psychotic
Aerith's Knight
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Wolf Kanno (6/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪
Sir Lancealot
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">JKTrix (3/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Clo</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪ (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 08:01 AM
JKTrix......9
RSL.........1

Clo
01-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Oh ew, wtf. Doing crap in predictions this year. Gotta step my game up! On a completely unrelated note, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World today. It was amazing.

"You. Evil ex. Fight."

01-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Oops, just noticed that we skipped our speech!

People often get stuck in video games and these guys often help those people on their way to overcoming the issue. Plus they are just nice like that. The nominees for this award are:

Jessweeee♪
JKTrix
Wolf Kanno

If you need help just go to any of them really. Two of them are nominated for hardcore gamer as wells o they will more than likely be able to help you with anything.

01-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Wolf Kanno..20

Jessweeee♪..13

Agent Proto
01-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Nice going Jessweeee! Too bad you didn't win! Would've been nice to upset WK.

Shiny
01-02-2011, 08:12 AM
I'm in lesbians with you.

Clo
01-02-2011, 08:13 AM
:|

:eep:

01-02-2011, 08:14 AM
We're almost to the end. We want to apologize for going the "wrong" order. We're not exactly perfect hosts, you know? :shobon:

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Helpful Techy</span>
Last winner: o_O &middot; Nomination Leader: o_O

The Nominees
o_O &middot; Rantzien &middot; Samuraid

Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Psychotic
Aerith's Knight
Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">o_O (7/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jessweeee♪
Clo</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantzien (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Samuraid (1/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Double Techy? What does this mean? Tech, coding and stuff? Sure. You guys work hard. I see you helping people out in the Help section :) I imagine you often get asked by old people how to print a cat picture out and when it doesn’t work it’s because their printer wasn’t connected in the first place. You lot are so sweet helping old people like that :D Your nominees are:

o_O
Rantzien
Samuraid

Whoever wins will forever be plagued with helping old people with their cat pictures.

01-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Samuraid..8
RSL.......1

01-02-2011, 08:20 AM
By a huge margin too!

o_O.......22

Rantzien..10

G13
01-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm here to support my homies! Congrats to all the winners, for serial. :monster:

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Yay! :love:

01-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Almost there. We still need to do Best Couple, hm?

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Helpful Member</span>
Last winner: Rye &middot; Nomination Leader: Rantzien

The Nominees
Loony BoB &middot; Marshall Banana &middot; Rantzien &middot; rubah &middot; Shoeberto

Clo
Raistlin
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Psychotic
Freya
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantzien (8/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Aerith's Knight</td><td style="border:0 none;">rubah (2/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

01-02-2011, 08:24 AM
The fact that I can't comment on any of the nominees helpfulness for this award is not a comment on their ability to help people. Instead, is just proves that I am so smurfing awesome that I don't need help. If you laugh at this I will kill you.

I have asked some friends of mine to do the rest of the speech. Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s-F7ZmmGbY)is a link to the video. Enjoy.

Helping hands? Like the hamburger helper guy I’m gonna guess. Or that annoying paper clip on MSword from way back when. Man I hated that guy. I mean yeah I get he was programmed to help me but shut up already I don’t need to be prompted all the time! These guys aren’t like that. Unless they are and I just don’t know about it. o.o Those helping people are:

Loony BoB
Marshall Banana
Rantzien
rubah
Shoeberto

They are all nice folks who are willing to give you a helping hamburger hand whenever you need it! Just let them! Stop resisting, it’s consensual.

Shiny
01-02-2011, 08:25 AM
:|

:eep:
You like it.

01-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Mmm, Hamburger Helper. *drools* :drool::hyper::goofy:

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 08:28 AM
God xD

Freya
01-02-2011, 08:28 AM
I like being helped with my hamburger!

01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Marshall Banana..7
rubah............6
Shoeberto........5
RSL..............1

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:30 AM
oh my lord the ciddies are still going on! SIXTEEN AND A HALF HOURS or something close to that

01-02-2011, 08:32 AM
They both deserve it.

Rantzien.........12

Loony BoB........11

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Does nobody love the MOTHERFUCKING BEATLES.

Yer all gay

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Another score for Rantz <3

01-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Last one! We promise this will be a good one! :shobon: At least, we hope so.

<div style="text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Cutest Couple</span>
Last winner: Loony BoB & smittenkitten &middot; Nomination Leader: Del Murder & Miriel

The Nominees
Del Murder & Miriel &middot; Fujiko & o_O &middot; I'm my own MILF & Rye

Clo
Sir Lancealot
Jiro
Psychotic
Freya</td><td style="border:0 none;">Del Murder & Miriel (6/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Naomi The Insane
Raistlin</td><td style="border:0 none;">I'm my own MILF & Rye (2/10)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Aerith's Knight
Shiny</td><td style="border:0 none;">Fujiko & o_O (2/10)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Clo
01-02-2011, 08:34 AM
SIXTEEN HOURS I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT

Being sick in bed sucks.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:35 AM
Rantzien and Guardian XIII have between them probably 40 of the 50 awards. What the chicken. SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY

Nah good work brothermen. You're awesome and you can have some pixels to prove it :)

Have I won anything yet? I don't think I have. I think GUARDIAN XIII MY ETERNAL RIVAL HAS WON THEM ALL

Don't worry I know where you live now :)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/CuteCouple.png

But I'll tell you who is.

Del Murder and Miriel – These two seemingly avoid each other, forumwise, until the Ciddies are upon us and then they drench each other in kissy faces and hearts and say sweet things to each other in shameful attempts to earn votes. A closer look at some VM exchanges reveals a different story, however. They get mushy quite a bit in there :jess:. Thanks for keeping the public displays of affection to a minimum, guys, but maybe if you did it more often we wouldn't be so confused when it does happen.

I'm my own MILF and Rye – :Oo: More like Most Horrifying Couple! The things I've read, man! The things I've... :barf:

Fujiko and o_O – Legitimately cute. Whenever I see Fuji throw Face a :flirt: I always picture his response as a o_O.

Jiro
GO MIRIEL

AND

DEL MURDER TOO I GUESS

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Sadly, Clo, the manager has left and the employees are obviously running wild.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Sadly, Clo, the manager has left and the employees are obviously running wild.

Can I be the manager? Seriously I won't fuck anything up you can count on me

01-02-2011, 08:37 AM
RSL & RSL's hat........1

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:38 AM
wtf.

01-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Fujiko & o_O...........13

Jiro
OH GOD NOT ONE AT A TIME

Shorty
damn it to hell you three-headed dog from hell

sorry face and fuji :(

Shiny
Miriel to finally win an award?

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Oh god I thought we didn't have to deal with this without Daniel.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Fuji baby it's okay you're still cute with face

oh wait stop hitting on her she's taken

fuck fuck

what do i do

hey erm uh proot's package yer looking--wait no :bou::bou::bou::bou:

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:41 AM
MIRIEL! MIRIEL!

FOR GLORY

ALSO

DEL MURDER IS A COOL DUDE TOO

Shorty
The Ciddies are doing to Jiro what the internet did to PG.

Freya
She won most likely to win one already!

Fujiko
Eric xD

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Shorty have I won anything yet? :(

01-02-2011, 08:43 AM
2nd Cutest Couple!!

I'm my own MILF & Rye..14

And the #1 Cutest Couple!!!

Del Murder & Miriel....15

How anti-climatic was this to end an amazing Ciddies Revelations from HELL?! :monster: You know you loved it, every last second of it! :jess:

Clo
01-02-2011, 08:43 AM
One at a time?!

This is awful!

Best Couple is not that exciting!

I need to quit being grouchy, haha.

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:44 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH MIRIEL

AND DEL

Her wish came true!

Freya
01-02-2011, 08:44 AM
THIS IS NOT THE END! Where are my highwind awards?

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 08:45 AM
damn it to hell you three-headed dog from hell

sorry face and fuji :(

:(

Fuji baby it's okay you're still cute with face

oh wait stop hitting on her she's taken

fuck fuck

what do i do

hey erm uh proot's package yer looking--wait no :bou::bou::bou::bou:

:aimkiss:

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:45 AM
FUCKING YES

YES

YES YES YES

Wait why am I so happy? Oh man.

Congrats to all the Guardian XIII

Shiny
01-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Del Murder & Miriel, proving that whoring yourself for votes pays off!

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:47 AM
One at a time?!

This is awful!

Best Couple is not that exciting!

I need to quit being grouchy, haha.

yeah OSCAR the grouch

geddit

Clo
FROM THIS CIDDIES I HAVE DEDUCED THAT ERIC IS ONE AWESOME MOTHERFUCKER WHO WILL DOMINATE ALL YOUR ASSES which will make Julian jealous.

Raistlin
Del Murder & Miriel, proving that whoring yourself for votes pays off!

And thereby encouraging others to do the same. :(

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Clo and I are going to advertise our relationship just to piss you off.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:49 AM
FROM THIS CIDDIES I HAVE DEDUCED THAT ERIC IS ONE AWESOME MOTHERFUCKER WHO WILL DOMINATE ALL YOUR ASSES which will make Julian jealous.

Dominating asses sounds a bit gay

Freya
01-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Congrats Miriel and Del!

01-02-2011, 08:53 AM
THIS IS NOT THE END! Where are my highwind awards?

OMG! You're right. Looks like we're not finished yet! Let's bring out the HIGHWIND AWARDS!!!!

Okay, the recipient for the Forums Staff Highwind Award is none other than the new winner of Best Admin, Rantzien!

Rantzien is by far the most productive member of staff. Far more than any of the rest of us. In fact, take 8 Amanda's and you won't even have one of him. Sometimes the members are unaware of who the most productive person is because they don't know what happens behind the scenes. But in this case I think it's clear to everyone. The move to vb4 in particular would have been an epic disaster if it weren't for this guy. I'm glad he's getting the recognition he deserves for all the work he's done.

There exist far to few people in my knowledge who are as unequivocally kind to others and generous with their time, knowledge and skills as Rantzien. Eyes on Final Fantasy in the form you know it today quite simply would not exist if it weren't for his dedication and his love for this community. There is no one in my mind more deserving of this award.

Bitches.

"Do you see these forums - these forums which use vBulletin 4 software? These forums that work? That are operational and have all the features we expect at EoFF? These forums are functional because of Rantzien. If being a staffer was a team sport, which in some sense it is, Rantzien would be what some sports refer to as a "Most Valuable Player".

Before I start by saying why Rantzien deserves this award, I just want to thank every single staffer and member who have helped make this site fun and enjoyable over the years. Without you guys, this site probably would be like the many other Final Fantasy sites that came before and after it...defunct. With outstanding members like Rantzien, the forum has continued to progress with major changes to the forum such as VB4. He even caters to the little things that are often overlooked by the general populace. He's that helping hand, the wise cracking friend, the diligent techy, the productive staffer, and most of all, an excellent member. Thank you Pom Pom for showing 'em how it's done!

And next up, the winner of the Site Staff Highwind Award. That goes to Baloki.

Baloki deserves this award because nobody else on Site Staff really does anything. :p

Congratulations to Rantzien and Baloki!

Clo
01-02-2011, 08:53 AM

Sooo, everyone, Shorty and I, we, like, have candle-lit dinners together, and spend hours in bed talking about the meaning of life, and she won me a plush animal from this fair, and she's just the best girl in the whole world.

Remember when we both disappeared for a few hours earlier...?

Yeah.

AND THERE ARE PICTURES AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER SEE THEM.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:54 AM

Sex != Relationship

Jiro
01-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Rantzien and Baloki. THREE CHEERS FOR THE DUDES

CHEER

CHEER

CHEER

Ok everyone pack up show's over now

Shorty
Did you hear that? NO ONE WILL EVER SEE THEM, EVER.

Fujiko
Congrats everyone! :)

Jiro
OH BUT WAIT THERE"S MORE.

I wish there was guys but I haven't thought of anything interesting to add here in jest

Anyone for eyespy?

Shorty
01-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Yay Rantz and Baloki for making our online home what it is!

01-02-2011, 09:00 AM
And now, let's find out how the votes were distributed among our nominees! :shiny:

Guardian XII...........127 (7 Ciddies) [Best Post; MLT Be a couple w/ NorthernChaosGod]
Rantzien...............115 (4 Ciddies)
Miriel..................84 (2 Ciddies) [Cutest Couple w/ Del Murder]
Psychotic...............77 (1 Ciddie)
ShlupQuack..............74 (3 Ciddies)
Jiro....................73
Raistlin................73 (2 Ciddies)
Rye.....................70
Blues Agent.............61 (2 Ciddies) [Sexiest/Cutest Male as Blues Agent's Package]
Peegee..................60 (2 Ciddies)
Bunny...................58 (1 Ciddie)
RSL.....................58
I'm my own MILF.........51 (3 Ciddies)
Clo.....................49 (3 Ciddies)
Shorty..................46 (2 Ciddie) [Best Thread]
Wolf Kanno..............45 (1 Ciddie)
o_O.....................44 (1 Ciddie)
Christmas...............43 (2 Ciddies)
NorthernChaosGod........43 (1 Ciddie) [MLT Be a Couple w/ Guardian XIII]
Del Murder..............42 (1 Ciddie) [Cutest Couple w/ Miriel]
Fujiko..................41 (1 Ciddie)
Yeargdribble............39 (1 Ciddie)
Roto13..................34 (1 Ciddie)
Jessweeee♪..............33
fire_of_avalon..........32 (2 Ciddies)
Iceglow.................31
Levian..................29
Marshall Banana.........27
Loony BoB...............26
Hypoallergenic Cactuar..25
Sir Lancealot...........23 (1 Ciddie)
Goldenboko..............22
Freya...................21 (1 ciddie)
Naomi The Insane........21
Zeldy...................21 (1 Ciddie)
Alive-Man...............20
Baloki..................19 (1 Ciddie)
JKTrix..................19
Cid.....................18 (1 Ciddie)
Necronopticous..........18 (1 Ciddie)
Timekeeper..............18
blackmage_nuke..........16 (1 Ciddie)
rubah...................16
Raven Riley.............15
Laddy...................13
Shiny...................13
Shoeberto...............13
black orb...............12 (1 Ciddie)
eternal essence.........12
Flying Mullet...........10 (1 Ciddie)
Future Esthar...........10
Demon Dude...............9
Quin.....................9
SuperMillionaire.........9
enano....................8
Miss_Lulu................8
Sagensyg.................8
Samuraid.................8
smittenkitten............8
Evastio..................7
kotora...................7
Leeza....................7
Lusty Justy..............7
Pete for President.......7
eestlinc.................6
Melissaur................6
Ouch!....................6
qwertysaur...............6
Roogle...................6
Shattered Dreamer........6
Breine...................5
Daryl....................5
DK.......................5
theundeadhero............5
Meat Puppet..............4
novaheaven...............4
Rodarian.................4
Elskidor.................3
missaira.................3
Chimp....................2
Croyles..................2
Kawaii Ryűkishi..........2
nik0tine.................2
Momiji...................1
RSL's hat................1
a hat more appropriate to the dignity of his new appoitment as Prince-Primate of Hungary..1

Total Votes...........2212

Clo
01-02-2011, 09:01 AM
OH BUT WAIT THERE"S MORE.

I wish there was guys but I haven't thought of anything interesting to add here in jest

Anyone for eyespy?

Jiro, you are the MAN.

But not the Man.

You know what I mean, aw fug.

Shorty
01-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Eric, that is fucking ridiculous.

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 09:03 AM
a hat more appropriate to the dignity of his new appoitment as Prince-Primate of Hungary..1

Wth xD

Jiro
01-02-2011, 09:03 AM
MOST VOTES NO CIDDIES RIGHT HERE

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 09:04 AM
MOST VOTES NO CIDDIES RIGHT HERE

:squeeze:

01-02-2011, 09:07 AM
But wait, there's more! You can also find this on the first post, but we'll also post it here for you to see.

1. Best Member
Guardian XIII..9
Rantzien.......8
Bunny..........7
ShlupQuack.....7
Psychotic......6
Raistlin.......5
RSL............1

2. Best Male
Guardian XIII.....9
Rantzien..........8
Blues Agent.......6
Jiro..............6
NorthernChaosGod..5
I'm my own MILF...4
Psychotic.........4
RSL...............1

3. Best Female
Shorty..........8
Clo.............7
Rye.............7
fire_of_avalon..6
Jessweeee♪......6
Fujiko..........5
ShlupQuack......3
RSL.............1

4. Best Admin
Rantzien.........11
Del Murder.......8
Psychotic........7
Roogle...........6
ShlupQuack.......5
Kawaii Ryűkishi..2
Loony BoB........2
RSL..............1
Cid..............0

5. Best Cid's Knight
fire_of_avalon..9
Jessweeee♪......7
Rye.............7
Levian..........5
Shiny...........5
theundeadhero...5
Wolf Kanno......4
RSL.............1

6. Best Site Staff
Baloki......18
Goldenboko..8
JKTrix......6
qwertysaur..6
Croyles.....2
Momiji......1
RSL.........1

7. Best Recognized Member/Former Staff
Blues Agent..18
Raistlin.....8
rubah........7
Ouch!........6
Meat Puppet..3
RSL..........1

8. Best Veteran
I'm my own MILF..11
Guardian XIII....10
Jiro.............10
Bunny............6
Miriel...........6
RSL..............1

9. Best Regular
Guardian XIII......19
Timekeeper.........7
Shattered Dreamer..6
Elskidor...........3
missaira...........3
Sir Lancealot......3
RSL................1

10. Best Newbie
Clo...............19
Naomi The Insane..15
Raven Riley.......7
RSL...............1

11. Nicest Member
Rantzien.......10
Levian.........9
Jessweeee♪.....7
Guardian XIII..6
Rye............5
Shorty.........5
RSL............1

12. Evilest Member
Raistlin.........9
Bunny............8
DK...............5
Marshall Banana..5
ShlupQuack.......5
Psychotic........4
kotora...........3
Roto13...........2
Baloki...........1
RSL..............1
Shiny............0

13. Sexiest/Cutest Male
Blues Agent's Package..10
Jiro...................9
Levian.................9
Rodarian...............4
Laddy..................3
Rantzien...............3
enano..................1
RSL....................1

14. Sexiest/Cutest Female
Clo........9
Miss_Lulu..8
Zeldy......6
Fujiko.....5
Rye........4
Shorty.....4
Miriel.....3
rubah......3
RSL........1

15. Best Custom Rank
ShlupQuack..18
Jiro........16
Peegee......5
RSL.........1

16. Best Avatar
Clo............10
Del Murder.....8
Bunny..........7
Guardian XIII..7
Jiro...........4
Rye............4
RSL............1

17. Best Signature
I'm my own MILF..8
eternal essence..7
Rantzien.........7
Freya............6
Shorty...........6
Del Murder.......5
RSL..............1

18. Best Artist
black orb...........12
Sagensyg............8
Blues Agent.........7
Pete for President..7
novaheaven..........4
RSL.................1

19. Best Writer
Guardian XIII....16
Psychotic........8
Jiro.............7
eternal essence..5
RSL..............1

20. Best Poster
I'm my own MILF..10
Raistlin.........9
Levian...........6
Rantzien.........6
Yeargdribble.....6
Laddy............3
Rye..............2
RSL..............1

21. Best Spammer
Peegee............13
Bunny.............11
Christmas.........10
NorthernChaosGod..6
ShlupQuack........2
RSL...............1

22. Best Chatter
Fujiko.....13
Rye........12
o_O........9
Melissaur..6
RSL........1

23. Best Visitor Messager
Christmas..13
Rantzien...8
Shiny......8
Fujiko.....5
Iceglow....2
nik0tine...2
RSL........1

24. Best Blogger
ShlupQuack....19
Miriel........9
Yeargdribble..9
RSL...........1

25. Best Thread
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/134068-eoff-beard-contest.html......................................................17
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/135234-raistlin-overpowered-invincible.html......................................9
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/129437-vg-babes-week.html........................................................7
http://forums.eyesonff.com/mafia/133916-mindsmurf-mafia-game-over-town-win-triple-h-gods-heroes.html..6
RSL.........................................................................1

26. Best Post
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/134799-engagement-proposals-2.html#post2922731...................................17
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/130930-halo-reach-heroes-half-shell-turtle-god-damn-power-22.html#post2930515..12
http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/135290-mafia-xvii-game-thread-day-6-backlash-no-mercy-armageddon-15.html#post2936490.......5
RSL.........................................................1

27. Funniest Member
Psychotic......18
Rantzien.......8
Bunny..........7
Guardian XIII..5
Iceglow........4
RSL............1

28. Weirdest Member
Peegee..................13
Hypoallergenic Cactuar..11
Iceglow.................7
Alive-Man...............5
Wolf Kanno..............4
Meat Puppet.............1

29. Best Returning Member
Roto13.....19
Alive-Man..15
Daryl......5
Chimp......2
RSL........1

30. Most Powerful Member
fire_of_avalon...10
Cid..............7
Psychotic........7
Raistlin.........7
ShlupQuack.......6
Loony BoB........3
Marshall Banana..2
RSL..............1

31. Most Informative Member
Yeargdribble.....10
Raistlin.........8
Wolf Kanno.......7
Miriel...........6
I'm my own MILF..4
Iceglow..........4
Rantzien.........3
RSL..............1

32. Most Productive Member
Rantzien....18
Rye.........11
Goldenboko..7
Loony BoB...5
RSL.........1

33. Most Underrated Member
blackmage_nuke...16
Miriel...........12
Yeargdribble.....8
Marshall Banana..6
RSL..............1

34. Most Improved Member
Sir Lancealot...........14
DMKA....................12
Shoeberto...............8

35. Most Missed Member
Flying Mullet..10
Demon Dude.....9
Quin...........9
RSL............9
eestlinc.......6

36. Most Hardcore Gamer
Necronopticous..18
Wolf Kanno......10
Iceglow.........6
JKTrix..........4
Roto13..........4
RSL.............1

37. Most Helpful Gamer
Wolf Kanno..20
Jessweeee♪..13
JKTrix......9
RSL.........1

38. Most Helpful Techy
o_O.......22
Rantzien..10
Samuraid..8
RSL.......1

39. Most Helpful Member
Rantzien.........12
Loony BoB........11
Marshall Banana..7
rubah............6
Shoeberto........5
RSL..............1

40. Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel....15
I'm my own MILF & Rye..14
Fujiko & o_O...........13
RSL & RSL's hat........1

Most Likely To…

41. Become a Cid's Knight
Guardian XIII..12
Jiro...........10
Goldenboko.....7
Blues Agent....5
Breine.........5
Bunny..........2
RSL............1

42. Get Banned
Bunny...................10
Roto13..................9
Peegee..................6
Yeargdribble............6
kotora..................4

43. Win a Ciddie for the very first time
Miriel............25
Timekeeper........11
Naomi The Insane..6
RSL...............1

44. Not realize the switch to vB4
Cid...............11
Future Esthar.....10
SuperMillionaire..9
smittenkitten.....8
Loony BoB.........4
RSL...............1

45. Grow a massive beard
ShlupQuack.....12
Jiro...........8
enano..........7
Leeza..........7
Guardian XIII..4
Rantzien.......3
RSL............1

46. Successfully hijack Santa's sleigh
Christmas..20
Psychotic..15
Clo........4
Jiro.......3
Loony BoB..1
RSL........1

47. Be on the Naughty List :jokey:
Zeldy.............15
NorthernChaosGod..8
fire_of_avalon....7
Raistlin..........4
Rye...............4
Freya.............3
ShlupQuack........2
RSL...............1

48. Be a Honey Bee Girl
Freya.............12
NorthernChaosGod..11
Laddy.............7
Marshall Banana...7
Peegee............7
RSL...............1

49. Be a Bad SeeD
Raistlin.....12
Blues Agent..8
Evastio......7
Lusty Justy..7
Psychotic....5
Peegee.......4
RSL..........1

50. Get Together
Guardian XIII & NorthernChaosGod..13
Iceglow & Raven Riley.............8
Miriel & Raistlin.................8
Shorty & Sir Lancealot............6
Clo & Raistlin....................5
Peegee & Raistlin.................3
RSL & a hat more appropriate to the dignity of his new appointment as Prince-Primate of Hungary..1

Shorty
01-02-2011, 09:09 AM
GREAT CIDDIES, EVERYONE

let's all thank the beast(s) who ran them!

G13
01-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Seven! Seven Ciddies! Ah ah ah. :count:

My mind is blown.

Fujiko
01-02-2011, 09:10 AM
GREAT CIDDIES, EVERYONE

let's all thank the beast(s) who ran them!

Jiro
01-02-2011, 09:11 AM
The shake up was awesome. Next time you guys should totally reveal them randomly

and like

reveal two at the same time without telling us who won what

and then lie and make someone else win but THEN WAIT THEY DIDN'T

I volunteer because like a false win is better than no win :cry: