PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies Revelations! End of Year 2010!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Queen Award, First of Her Name
01-02-2011, 09:16 AM
The shake up was awesome. Next time you guys should totally reveal them randomly

and like

reveal two at the same time without telling us who won what

and then lie and make someone else win but THEN WAIT THEY DIDN'T

I volunteer because like a false win is better than no win :cry:

A random revelations? Sounds like a plan!

Yeargdribble
01-02-2011, 09:47 AM
He most likely won't find out he's won, unless Laddy or someone else tells him.

Right you are. Luckily Laddy is great at his job as an informant. So I'm not as late as I might otherwise have been. Not much to say other than my echo of Raist's thoughts. I like seeing him as runner up and feel almost guilty to win over him. I feel like he's more informative than myself. I think I'm just more loquacious and people make assumptions ^^

Sir Lancealot
01-02-2011, 09:57 AM
GREAT CIDDIES, EVERYONE

let's all thank the beast(s) who ran them!

Nine cheers for Award Cerberus.

Shlup
01-02-2011, 10:34 AM
AND I WOULD DROWN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM, AND YOU WOULD ALL THANK ME FOR IT AND GIVE ME AN AWARD.
QFMFT

EDIT: And just ignore when Crystal comes on and inevitably denies deserving this.

Because sexiest/cutest female, are you all CRAZY?! I thank Shlup's comments for this, so thank you, Shlup's Comments, for making every male on the forum feel bad. They all deserve it, if anything is deserved. :mad2:
I do what I can.

ShlupQuack....19

Miriel........9
I'll bet it was my grief over the loss of my husband that did it. You sick bastards.

:mad2:

Yearg writes better
Well now you had to go and be a bitch. I take back my all my snuggles!

Erm, thanks for the Ciddies, whores. They'll look good on my wiki.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Okay well I'm going now I'll see you guys in 5 months in prep for the next ones. ROCKIN

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Next time can I win one not connected to Eric? You people only enjoy me for gay jokes. :colbert:

G13
01-02-2011, 11:25 AM
It's been said many times, we're going to get shipped 'til the day we die.

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Im not sure if anyone will read this in the sea of posts but Next time we should have a "best ciddie speech from last ciddies" award.

Also most underated member again?
Award ceremony, blackjack, hookers etc

Thanks for voting anyway.

Also I just noticed Award Cerberus is Award Guy account with his username changed, he's not someone else at all!

Breine
01-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Aww, I missed the revelation thread :(

Congrats to all the winners - looks like this was Guardian XIII's year!

Oh, and the Vivi graphic things are awesome :up:

kotora
01-02-2011, 12:47 PM
It's been said many times, we're going to get shipped 'til the day we die.

unless you guys actually hook up

Rantz
01-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Aww, thanks for all the votes and stuff :love: The highwind speeches made me all warm and fuzzy. On the inside and the outside.

I usually like to see more of an even spread in votes, but it's nice to see Eric getting the recognition he deserves!

Apart from that, thanks to Award Cerberus for a splendid job. Here are the final prediction standings - a clear winner has emerged!

Raistlin: 30
Psychotic: 28
Jessweeee♪: 25
Freya: 25
Shiny: 24
Naomi The Insane: 23
Clo: 22
Aerith's Knight: 21
Sir Lancealot: 19
Jiro: 17
Genius Lynx: 17

Aerith's Knight
01-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I miss not getting the MLT get banned ciddie.

Jiro
01-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Yes equal :bou::bou::bou::bou:test predictor with Lynx. Good work dude.

Old Manus
01-02-2011, 02:04 PM
This is bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: Psychotic sweeps the ciddies every time it comes around

Psychotic
01-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Thank you and well done for your hard work, hell doggies. You put on a wonderful show. ...christ I sound like a Eurovision judge.

'grats Raistlin on predictions. 30 is a fucking intense score. Hell I'm proud of 28 myself - 25 or over is always remarkable.
This is bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: Psychotic sweeps the ciddies every time it comes aroundif not me then it would just be someone like Lonny Bob and nobody wants that.

Madame Adequate
01-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Huzzah! Huzzah! And Thrice Huzzah! Thank you for best veteran, best poster, and most of all, best confederacy :love:

Haha, I guess so since no one is going to bother posting it seems.

And the Most Hardcore Gamer is...

Necronopticous..18

God damn right. At least the Ciddies didn't jump the shark this year.

2nd Cutest Couple!!

I'm my own MILF & Rye..14

And the #1 Cutest Couple!!!

Del Murder & Miriel....15

BUT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER POSTED COUPLE PIX (grats guys maybe it's time for me and Jess to realize we're just not cute enough :()

MOST VOTES NO CIDDIES RIGHT HERE

You beat Jess by three in this! Meanwhile I got 22 votes fewer than you, and 3 more ciddies, which is ∞% more than you :D

This is bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: Psychotic sweeps the ciddies every time it comes around

He always wins best everything :cry:

Pheesh
01-02-2011, 05:37 PM
I got more votes than I thought I ever would, which just means that I don't have to change my pink sig for another 6 months at least. Joy!

Congrats to all.

Raistlin
01-02-2011, 07:01 PM
30 predictions right? Jesus, that's far and away the most I've ever gotten. I think the time I tied with Rantz for first (my only other top finish) we had 25.

BUT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER POSTED COUPLE PIX (grats guys maybe it's time for me and Jess to realize we're just not cute enough :()

You just haven't realized the recipe for success: have Rye whine about never winning X award right before the Ciddies and you'll increase your chances dramatically!

01-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Also I just noticed Award Cerberus is Award Guy account with his username changed, he's not someone else at all!

Oh :bou::bou::bou::bou:, we've been spotted! :eek::eek::eek:

Laddy
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Great job, super sleuth.

Clo
01-02-2011, 09:55 PM

I'm sorry for being a bitch, I want snuggles. :(

Shiny
01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
30 is the highest it's ever been. Let's make it 40 next time then we can really say Ciddies are predictable.

"Bitches" xD

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2011, 10:49 PM

I'll give you snuggles. :squeeze:

Levian
01-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Congrats to all the winners!

Good to see Guardian XIII and Rantzien getting some recognition for being awesome and good role models the last 6 months, and long before.

Rantz
01-02-2011, 11:58 PM
As late as it is, I felt bad about not finishing the Best Female speech, so I finished it today instead in case anyone's interested ;o

Females! Ever the entertainment. As we all know, Females are by definition: "a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman."

So what makes a "Best Female"? I propose that we base our judgement on the above definition and the criteria it lists. Each of these can be graded, after which we can take an average. This number will show us which Female is objectively Best; this is the one who best fits the female criteria. Now, I know, you're gonna yell about Best-ness being a subjective matter, but we'll have time for your inferior opinions later. This is science and it's important!

I cannot use this method here, however, for let it be known to all that none of the Females that have been contacted by Me regarding picture proof of their relatively rounded bodies and enlarged breasts have shared any such proof, and thus it may be that some or all of these are not even Female at all, much less Best. Their chromosome count and possession of each listed organ also remains unclear. If you wish to make a claim to be Female and perhaps ensure a Best title in the future, please contact me with such material.

Ahem.

There is one aspect of the definition I think is debatable. See, I think any female worth her title should be able to rock a good beard and still remain feminine. Perhaps - and this is where we get to the core of the debate - this is what really separates the wheat from the chaff when it comes to Best-ness in Females. For this reason I have resolved to put our wily Females to a test: If they each had facial hair, how would they wear it and can they rock that?

Candidate number one: Clo! Let us see. Clo is one sophisticated, hip woman. She hangs with the right crowd and wears the right haircut and drinks the right coffee. Her facial hair will need to match this, of course. An Anchor, I believe will do.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/clo.jpg

Secondly, we have fire_of_avalon. I think what we need here is a beard of firey fury. Mutton chops are not enough when she makes justice happen... with her fists. What we need is a good old Hulihee!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/foa.jpg

Next up: Fujiko! A fashion lover with more sense of style in her pinky finger than most people have in their heads. She can be trusted to match her beard with her outfit on any given day; with regrowth like that, she can change her facial hair style twice daily if need be. A chin curtain should be a favourite, though.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/fujiko.jpg

Jessweeee♪ has a kind attitude to the people around her and get along with most. And yet, on a few occasions (cough mafia cough), we have seen her blow up into a flaming fireball of fury. What she needs is a French Fork to symbolize this dualism.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/jesswee.jpg

Next we have Rye, who despite her attempts to convince you otherwise would probably love to have a good rapist 'stache to scare children with. Considering also her shared heritage with a certain plumber, I think there's only one alternative here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/rye.jpg

ShlupQuack may have you thinking she'd shave cute patterns into her face, but do not be fooled. She's a stay-at-home wife who goes to Disneyland several times every week. Simple but glorious, this is a recipe for The Hobo.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/shlup.jpg

Our last candidate, Shorty... well, you know where this is headed. Being our resident pro-beard lobbyist, I do not think she'd be able to show any restraint. Only the best is good enough. All out is the only way to go here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/shorty.jpg

Who will win? Who will perish? That, my friends, is up to their beards... and your votes, I guess.

Shorty
01-03-2011, 12:09 AM
I would rock that glorious beard and you would love it. You would want to stroke it.

but seriously what the smurf man hahahaha

Shlup
01-03-2011, 12:22 AM
2nd Cutest Couple!!

I'm my own MILF & Rye..14

And the #1 Cutest Couple!!!

Del Murder & Miriel....15

I will vouch for Miriel and Murder--they are le cute and have been doing the "cute couple" thing for far longer than you two. Anyone who doesn't think of them when they hear "EoFF cute couple" clearly does not follow either of them on Twitter.

...Fine. But I get to be big spoon this time.

fire_of_avalon
01-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Rantz I love it and I will grow it. Someday~

I don't really know how I got best Knight and most Powerful. I am kind of afraid. But thank you everyone who nominated me for stuff and voted for me for stuff. You guys are the best internet friends a girl could ask for. <3

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT STUFF. AND THANK YOU AWARD CERBERUS BECAUSE YOU ARE TITS.

NorthernChaosGod
01-03-2011, 03:10 AM
As late as it is, I felt bad about not finishing the Best Female speech, so I finished it today instead in case anyone's interested ;o

Females! Ever the entertainment. As we all know, Females are by definition: "a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman."

So what makes a "Best Female"? I propose that we base our judgement on the above definition and the criteria it lists. Each of these can be graded, after which we can take an average. This number will show us which Female is objectively Best; this is the one who best fits the female criteria. Now, I know, you're gonna yell about Best-ness being a subjective matter, but we'll have time for your inferior opinions later. This is science and it's important!

I cannot use this method here, however, for let it be known to all that none of the Females that have been contacted by Me regarding picture proof of their relatively rounded bodies and enlarged breasts have shared any such proof, and thus it may be that some or all of these are not even Female at all, much less Best. Their chromosome count and possession of each listed organ also remains unclear. If you wish to make a claim to be Female and perhaps ensure a Best title in the future, please contact me with such material.

Ahem.

There is one aspect of the definition I think is debatable. See, I think any female worth her title should be able to rock a good beard and still remain feminine. Perhaps - and this is where we get to the core of the debate - this is what really separates the wheat from the chaff when it comes to Best-ness in Females. For this reason I have resolved to put our wily Females to a test: If they each had facial hair, how would they wear it and can they rock that?

Candidate number one: Clo! Let us see. Clo is one sophisticated, hip woman. She hangs with the right crowd and wears the right haircut and drinks the right coffee. Her facial hair will need to match this, of course. An Anchor, I believe will do.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/clo.jpg

Secondly, we have fire_of_avalon. I think what we need here is a beard of firey fury. Mutton chops are not enough when she makes justice happen... with her fists. What we need is a good old Hulihee!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/foa.jpg

Next up: Fujiko! A fashion lover with more sense of style in her pinky finger than most people have in their heads. She can be trusted to match her beard with her outfit on any given day; with regrowth like that, she can change her facial hair style twice daily if need be. A chin curtain should be a favourite, though.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/fujiko.jpg

Jessweeee♪ has a kind attitude to the people around her and get along with most. And yet, on a few occasions (cough mafia cough), we have seen her blow up into a flaming fireball of fury. What she needs is a French Fork to symbolize this dualism.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/jesswee.jpg

Next we have Rye, who despite her attempts to convince you otherwise would probably love to have a good rapist 'stache to scare children with. Considering also her shared heritage with a certain plumber, I think there's only one alternative here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/rye.jpg

ShlupQuack may have you thinking she'd shave cute patterns into her face, but do not be fooled. She's a stay-at-home wife who goes to Disneyland several times every week. Simple but glorious, this is a recipe for The Hobo.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/shlup.jpg

Our last candidate, Shorty... well, you know where this is headed. Being our resident pro-beard lobbyist, I do not think she'd be able to show any restraint. Only the best is good enough. All out is the only way to go here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/best-female/2010-12/shorty.jpg

Who will win? Who will perish? That, my friends, is up to their beards... and your votes, I guess.

Best. Speech. EVER. :jess:

Inferno
01-03-2011, 07:17 AM
I never thought I would say this to a girl but, Shorty, this beard suits you pretty well. Plus it looks like the bottom of a christmas tree

Bunny
01-03-2011, 07:18 AM
MLT be banned?

Really guys? You can do better than that.

Fujiko
01-03-2011, 09:32 AM
God xD that supposed picture of me is so ugly I don't even, Rantz xDD Love the beard, though xD

Clo
01-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Dude, I look good with facial hair.

NorthernChaosGod
01-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Dude, I look good with facial hair.

Yeah you do. :jokey:

Baloki
01-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Where's the Site Staff Highwind Award?

Peegee
01-03-2011, 07:42 PM
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the ciddies I've won, but I don't think I've ever won best spammer or weirdest member (but I've tried to win them before)

And there's no way I could compete with Sarah's beard contest. It's interesting that I pretty much twisted her arm until she did it - if I hadn't, would I have won best thread? I was #2 on that list - does that mean I produced the second best thread in EoFF this past year?? I would like to say yes; yes I did.

I should go for most improved member next year. I think all I have to do to achieve that is not get banned or something simple like that. For PG if he doesn't post pokemon desu spam on EoFF for a week it's a miracle.

Cakes and rabbits all around

Shorty
01-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Alriiight take some credit for the beard thread. You did kindof twist my arm. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did - next time I'll have more faith in the contestants.

Peegee
01-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Alriiight take some credit for the beard thread. You did kindof twist my arm. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did - next time I'll have more faith in the contestants.

I was kidding! It was totally your victoly. Let's be asian together:love::love::love:

Shorty
01-03-2011, 08:01 PM
I totally read that as "let's be lesbian together". Lesbians on the brain.

Bunny
01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Ah ha! Now that whole Washington business makes sense. I knew there was a reason you didn't fall for that beard.

Shorty
01-03-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about, sir.

Loony BoB
01-03-2011, 08:50 PM
You just haven't realized the recipe for success: have Rye whine about never winning X award right before the Ciddies and you'll increase your chances dramatically!
On the contrary, having won that award a few times, I'd say that doing the opposite is generally what makes people win. Rye/MILF are far more David & Victoria Beckham to Murd/Miriel's Ben Affleck & Jennier Garner. Murd/Miriel just didn't have as much competition this time around, so I think the reason they got it is by being quiet about their relationship for the most part, but at the same time individually they post enough to stay in people's minds.

But really, it doesn't matter so long as you are happy with who you are with. :)

Congratulations to the winners and congratulations in making it through the Ciddies, Mr. Cerberus! You've done a great job.

Congratulations in particular to Rantzien for his Highwind victory and GXIII on his Best Member win. Well deserved.

Bunny
01-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Rye/MILF are far more David & Victoria Beckham to Murd/Miriel's Ben Affleck & Jennier Garner.

Congratulations, you now hold the distinction of being the gayest member on EoFF. How does this make you feel?

Loony BoB
01-03-2011, 09:15 PM
I actually had to look up a celebrity couples site to find out that information (or at least the second couple, anyway). It hadn't been updated since 2009, so if they've since split up then all I can say is "oops".

I feel alright. Slightly hungry.

Madame Adequate
01-03-2011, 09:42 PM
...... You've made my list, BoB. There are people you do not compare people to.

Loony BoB
01-03-2011, 10:48 PM
xD Worth it.

Now to wait for the reaction of Murd being compared to Ben, Miriel to Jennifer and Rye to David. Well, Miriel got off light, I suppose, but oh well.

NorthernChaosGod
01-03-2011, 10:56 PM
...... You've made my list, BoB. There are people you do not compare people to.

xD I enjoyed it.

Baloki
01-03-2011, 11:09 PM
I just want it known I had to use the forums thread search function for the first time today, I am neither amused at the fact the Highwinds are not listed on the first page nor at the rubbishness of the search function...

01-03-2011, 11:22 PM
There. The Highwinds are now listed on the first page. Are you happy now? :mad::mad::mad:

Bunny
01-03-2011, 11:42 PM
No, not really.

Timekeeper
01-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Woah, second place twice!
Destroyed both times, but still, awesome :D

Peegee
01-04-2011, 06:18 PM
btw which one of you goofs nominated and then voted for my custom title? It's so stupid I was shocked I was nominated

Hollycat
01-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Is there a list of winners, so I dont have to crawl through this muck for every individual winner

Peegee
01-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Is there a list of winners, so I dont have to crawl through this muck for every individual winner

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/135538-ciddies-revelations-end-year-2010-a.html

Del Murder
01-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Rye/MILF are far more David & Victoria Beckham to Murd/Miriel's Ben Affleck & Jennier Garner.
Can I be Matt Damon instead?

Also, I'm surprised to see I got second place in Best Admin. At least the real best admin won, but I expected to fall behind the likes of Psy, or even BoB and Shlup. I mean, I knew I was better than those fools, but I didn't expect you all to still know it!

Congrats to G13 and Rantz, the big winners. You deserved that Highwind this time more than anyone else ever deserved it, buddy. You've been a freaking beast around here!

Hollycat
01-05-2011, 03:10 PM
So is it over or????

Peegee
01-05-2011, 04:22 PM
So is it over or????

It's been over for a while -

OOC - the color scheme for the welcome message drives me crazy

http://i52.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2d93hc5.jpg

Miriel
01-06-2011, 07:22 AM
I haven't had proper Internet since... Last year! And I'm posting this from a hotel room in San Luis obispo.

Thanks for all the lovely votes and ciddies! Amanda totally deserves her best blogger ciddie, both her blogs are amazing to read. <3 and BoB, I loooove Jennifer Garner. :D

Peegee
01-06-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure this award is foa's. Or it should be, because she's a real strawberry.