PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Quest

Bettie03
01-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Caribbean Quest will build a new concept in the browser-based mmorpg world. When you think about a browser-based mmorpg you think about weak graphic, time consuming and a game where most of the fun ends after your first signup.

Forget it

Caribbean Quest is a MMOG (Massive Multiplayer Online Game) with innovative and unique features
Become a Pirate and explore the whole world using our unique map system, that brings you in a huge and dynamic world, that YOU can change with your actions.

Find great treasures, customize your pirate and your ship, fight with other players on epic sea battles or hunt down giant sea monsters, and become the most feared pirate of the world!

Caribbean Quest (http://igg.me/p/15468?a=68435&i=shlk)

G13
01-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Sounds interesting. :)

Psychotic
01-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Ah, foolish young padawan this could've been your first ban! This is now going to have to be a learning experience for you. Watch as I walk in, waste 'em and take all the credit. :cool:

Cheer for your benevolent overlord Psychotic, friends! He has saved you from the spambot! Hip hip hurray!

Lesson the first: Never give the other slimy smurfs on staff an opportunity to steal your glory. Because they will. They're :bou::bou::bou::bou:s.