PDA

View Full Version : Progress Reports

Hollycat
01-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Gamer style:
Show your gamer skills by making one post and updating it to tell everyone else where you are in the gaming world!
Also: post areas where you are stuck, and maybe someone will PM you an answer!
I'll keep a list up here of who has completed the most games %100 (not just squenix) you can put them by system, I will do that with my list later

Games Beaten: (all %100 take that!)
FFI, FFII, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII, FFCC, FFTac advance, FFD
KH, KHcom, KHII, KHbbs, KH358
other: spyro, spyro2, spyro3, spyro ps2, crash, crash2, crash3, crashbash, ctr, megaman bn: 1,3,4,5,6g+f, megaman zero, pokemon r, b, y, s, lg, fr, ruby, saphire, p, crash twinsanity, dynasty warriors, 4,6, warriors O 1,2, strikeforce, daxter, j+d, jak2, jak3, jakx, r+C, R+C2, R+C3, deadlocked, R+C size matters, mario golf, [mario bros. and mario world games no count], smash bros, melee, brawl, freelancer, nfs most wanted, spyro soi, crash p, spyro o, tekken4, robotech, war hawks, bugs life, rugrats sfr, harrypotter1, hp2, hp3, hp4, I'll add more as I think of them
Currently working on:
FFX-II, tactics

I'm stuck on my replay of 12 using only basch, before I unlocked the seer I killed tons of enemies and now the orbs wont reappear!

Peegee
01-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Um.. not many actually D:

SMB 1-3, SMWorld, I didn't beat lost levels >_<
Popeye game - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y5fuOu_yXRA/SMXJF0QzkRI/AAAAAAAAAGg/mOCYUzEZwXE/s400/popeye.jpg (it doesn't really end but after level 99 or 999 or something it resets)
Final Fantasy...8 (and nothing else. I even did super well in FF1 using Brian's walkthrough but just got bored)
Dragon Warrior is incomplete but I have the save. Too lazy to proceed after I lost 5000 xp from dying before saving
Street Fighter 2 for SNES
Mortal Kombat 1-3, Ultimate, Trilogy, but not 4, and not the Gamecube games
Left 4 Dead
Starcraft 1, XPAC, 2
Warcraft 1-3, XPAC, For 'World of Warcraft' you can't ever finish it but I've played through all of the old world bosses D:
TMNT 2, 4 (what TMNT 3 about?)
All House of the Dead rail shooters except # 4
I haven't beaten Time Crisis for some reason
Donkey Kong Country

I'll add to this if I can remember. Most games I play are unbeatable in the conventional sense and I hate arcade games.

Jessweeee♪
01-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Moving this to General Gaming.

Loony BoB
01-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Wait - every game I've ever finished? I don't finish too many games these days, but I finished buttloads when I was younger and probably can't even remember half of them. I'm talking the likes of Chuck Yeager Air Combat, Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem 2, Raptor, Shadow Knights, Wizard, etc... there's no way I could make up a list like this. D=

Hollycat
01-06-2011, 02:41 PM
ok, then how about all the games since 2005

Peegee
01-06-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't even remember when I played games D:

Hollycat
01-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Then you get an F PeeGee.
Story of your life eh?

Peegee
01-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Then you get an F PeeGee.
Story of your life eh?

u mad I'm a failure @ life but I'm styling on you?

Anyway I can't recall all of the games I finished. Does F-Zero have an ending? Oh there's cruisin' USA and Jurassic Park and Final Fight and Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram and Virtual On: Operation Moongate and dr mario and tetris and chessmaster and duck hunt and um um um...omg too many

NorthernChaosGod
01-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I would actually have to go to my emulator list to go see all the games I've beaten. I've finished hundreds of games just from NES, SNES and Genesis.

Yeargdribble
01-07-2011, 12:17 AM
The Backloggery - Yeargdribble's Backloggery (http://backloggery.com/yeargdribble)

Laddy
01-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Just about every RPG ever.

Agent Proto
01-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Posting Backloggery.

The Backloggery - Proto_'s Backloggery (http://www.backloggery.com/proto_)

escobert
01-07-2011, 02:10 AM
I cba to finish games. I think 7 and tactics are the only FF's I've ever beat. and besides that the only game I can think of that I've beat would be Zelda and Zelda a Link To the Past

Hollycat
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
I would like to go ahead and say that I respect the retro gamers more than others. for exampe duckhunt=good
most of my favorite games are old games from the n64 or the gameboy color, a few from the ps1
and a very few from the gba and psp. probably because I cant afford a next gen, and the wii sucks

Iceglow
01-08-2011, 10:32 AM
I'd find it impossible to list the games I completed. Seriously I couldn't even manage to list the games I completed in the last 12 months! I complete games too often. The idea of gaming is to make it to the end afterall. Though theres a handful of games I haven't completed yet: FFXIII, Fallout 3, Assassins Creed, Burnout Paradise, Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption being a few examples of this.

Hollycat
01-08-2011, 07:25 PM
NO INTERNET GAMES >:[
they will never count, just yesterday I beat 12.. in 48 minutes!!!!

ok, so what rpg's are in the same class as ff (especially ff6, 7, and 12)
PLEASE DONT POST Y's

escobert
01-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Oh I forgot I beat Fallout 3 like 45 million times last year and Oblivion.
My favorite non-FF rpgs are the Suikoden games. although I've never beat one :p

Dreddz
01-08-2011, 10:22 PM
ok, so what rpg's are in the same class as ff (especially ff6, 7, and 12)
PLEASE DONT POST Y's
I'm not sure anyone would have mentioned Y's anyway. As for your question, Phantasy Star II & IV, Chrono Trigger & Cross, Dark Chronicle, Persona 4, Grandia I & II and Xenogears.

What is the point of this thread again?

Roto13
01-09-2011, 02:30 AM
ok, then how about all the games since 2005

I wouldn't be able to do that either. I'm too hardcore.