PDA

View Full Version : KHII cheap tricks and exploits?

Big D
01-08-2011, 02:52 AM
In an earlier thread, some good fellow mentioned that Kingdom Hearts II is chock-full of exploitable gameplay loopholes, and other strategies that render its battles entirely easy.

I've finally got around to beating the game for the first time, and I'm keen to have another crack at it on the hardest difficulty. Before that, though, I'm interested in hearing about these little advantages and benefits that can be reaped by taking advantage of the gameplay.

Any tips?

Jessweeee♪
01-08-2011, 03:19 AM
I want to know about these too! I know a few tricks to leveling up your drives, but most of these can't be done until near the end of the game, and they still take quite a bit of time.

Del Murder
01-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Just mash X. There you go.

Jessweeee♪
01-08-2011, 05:00 AM
That's not an exploit, that's how you play the game :confused:

Ouch!
01-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Proud mode is a bit of a joke. Del's got it right. Mashing X will get you through most anything. If mashing X does not work, consider using the occasional reaction command or spamming reflect.

*Devore*
01-10-2011, 12:54 AM
I found a good one for leveling up. You have to go to the top of pride rock, after beating scar(or was it after beating shadow scar). There should be tons of those fish hearts that are pretty easy to kill, but be careful if your a low level because in such large numbers they will quickly destroy you. Equip as many leveling up bonuses and just run around in a large circle, spamming the magnetic spell and you will be fine.
If you manage to kill them all then leave the "room" and go back in, they should all be back.

Im sure im not the first to find this and I haven't played this game in a very long time, so if you go to a cheat website they can probably describe this better.

Rostum
01-14-2011, 12:46 AM
I found a good one for leveling up. You have to go to the top of pride rock, after beating scar(or was it after beating shadow scar). There should be tons of those fish hearts that are pretty easy to kill, but be careful if your a low level because in such large numbers they will quickly destroy you. Equip as many leveling up bonuses and just run around in a large circle, spamming the magnetic spell and you will be fine.
If you manage to kill them all then leave the "room" and go back in, they should all be back.

To make it even more safe you can just use Magnega or whatever that spell is called. It'll make very quick work of those fish hearts.