PDA

View Full Version : Shot through the heart

bipper
01-12-2011, 10:10 PM
and <del>you're</del> to blame.

What do you do, to give love a bad name?

Ya'know what I mean. You are all, for the most part, pita internet forum goers. Pardon the assumption, but I am sure you all have a few quirks that make you a bear in a relationship sense. (albeit a romantic relationship, a working relationship, a friendly friend like relationship.)

Me? Aside from being too bipperesque, I can try to be too helpful. This leads towards the other person in the relationship either being a user, or feeling like my help is slowly killing their self worth.

Shlup
01-12-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm guessing the thing that most drives my husband crazy is my absent-mindedness. Every day he'll be all "Did you _________?" and I'll be like "I was supposed to do what now?"

He would probably say my slovenly nature, but I am not a slob; he is the freak show in that regard.

bipper
01-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Ha, I get that right now with the finacee. I always forget to do things, or sometimes walk away right in the middle of

Clo
01-12-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm often too busy to do fun, romantic things.

fire_of_avalon
01-13-2011, 01:01 AM
I make Quasimodo look like Elvis Presley.

Brunettepudding
01-13-2011, 02:20 AM
I need space more than the average person. /:

Shorty
01-13-2011, 05:02 AM
I'm bossy.

NorthernChaosGod
01-13-2011, 05:07 AM
I'm too perfect. /smug

Shorty
01-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Perfectly STUPID.

NorthernChaosGod
01-13-2011, 05:15 AM
And there you go being bossy. :nonono:

sharkythesharkdogg
01-13-2011, 05:18 AM
I'm too much of the protector/provider so I either get used up and spit out, or if the person does care about me they feel smothered sometimes. That usually pushes them away. Can't help it! If I love the person I want to help 'em.:p

I guess I'm guilty of looking at women as too delicate. I can't get mad at them, even when they genuinely deserve it. It's going to take a special lady not to take advantage of that, I guess.

Shiny
01-13-2011, 05:27 AM
My need to have people not cling to me. I need space like BrunettePudding where I can have moments of peace and solidarity. So when someone wants to be around me 24/7 it's like wtf.

theundeadhero
01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm too independant so they feel like I don't want to be around them.

Jiro
01-13-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm probably the same as tuh. That and I have a super competitive streak.

LunarWeaver
01-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Well, my boyfriend is doubling as my only friend too, and wearing both hats can take its toll. I'm kind of a huge :bou::bou::bou::bou: on bad days. That's probably a romantic downer.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-14-2011, 06:47 PM
I put the cart before the horse. I have sex with them then try to date them before I get to know them. :/ That and I can be emotionally intense.

escobert
01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Probably my lack of conversing with the opposite sex. Liz used flip out if I didn't pay enough attention to her. Of course she could have just been an attention whore :monster:

Jessweeee♪
01-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I have terrible communication skills. Luckily this isn't a problem for me and my boyfriend, because the first two years of our relationship were long distance and all of our communication was done online, where I am much better at it. By the time we closed the gap I could speak complete nonsense and he'd still understand what I was trying to say. I can say something retarded like "the thing on the side one" and he'd understand that a brain fart had caused me to forget how to say "Mogi could you please hand me the tea on the table?"

Shattered Dreamer
01-14-2011, 10:38 PM
Emotional intense & at times selfish, ruins most of my relationships unfortunately

Old Manus
01-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Haha, good one guys. We all know everybody on EoFF is a kissless virgin.

Shlup
01-14-2011, 11:44 PM

Manus's flaw, apparently, is that he projects his issues onto others.

Old Manus
01-15-2011, 12:11 AM
:cry:

Bunny
01-15-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm sure NCG would kill you Manus.

NorthernChaosGod
01-15-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm sure NCG would kill you Manus.

:mad2:

DMKA
01-15-2011, 04:28 AM

Joel says "hi" back.

I cause a lot of ruckus because I like alone time/doing things on my own every now and then. What can I say? I've been a video gaming, internet browsing nerd for a good deal of my life. In all the relationships I've been in that has a tendency to not go over well. Especially when it's someone who doesn't do it much themselves...then you get all those trust issues...BLAH.

Christmas
01-15-2011, 08:15 AM
I usually wait for the guy to take the initiative I guess. I can't take the blow if I take the initiative and get rejected or something. I got a really fragile and weak heart. :cry:

http://www.lintonlabels.com/fragilecautionlabels/fragilecautionlabelgifs/LBL02FRAGILE.gif

Shattered Dreamer
01-16-2011, 02:38 AM
I usually wait for the guy to take the initiative I guess. I can't take the blow if I take the initiative and get rejected or something. I got a really fragile and weak heart. :cry:

http://www.lintonlabels.com/fragilecautionlabels/fragilecautionlabelgifs/LBL02FRAGILE.gif

Pity because I totally would :p Christmas you are awesome :bigsmile:

Shiny
01-16-2011, 06:15 AM

Except if it's a girl. Then you LOVE taking initiative. ;)

Iceglow
01-16-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm a natural flirt, I don't necessarily mean anything by it I have jokingly said I could flirt with a rock if I chose to and had the need/desire to do so. Whats more the rock would like it! Unfortunately girls tend to see this as I am not going to keep loyal to them and often make the assumption that because I flirt I will cheat. I'm not going to lie I have cheated and I probably would again but the situation has to be "Well I can't convince them I'm not guilty of the crime and so therefore I am going to comit it since I have nothing to lose."

Alive-Cat
01-16-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm quite strange, and very loud. But actually that doesn't hinder me relationship wise because the girls that go for me are girls that find my personality funny and amusing.
Probably, I'm too up and down with moods and I do a lot of stupid stuff. Maybe.
I DON'T KNOW STOP ASKING ME THESE QUESTIONS :whimper:

Clo
01-16-2011, 05:43 PM
I can be a pretty ruthless bitch on bad days. And then sometimes I talk too much to the point where I'm babbling about anything.

I'm quirky.