PDA

View Full Version : How many of you guys still play?

Carl the Llama
01-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Well I have come back to the game recently and have noticed Fat Chocobo's is completely dead, so much so I have been seeking another LS just to have someone to talk to.

Poll to follow.

Hollycat
01-15-2011, 06:09 PM
14 is new, surely someone still plays

I dont, I cant afford it

Rostum
01-17-2011, 12:47 AM
I doubt many people play, everyone's waiting to see what the new director/producer is going to do with the game. At the moment it completely sucks, even Square-Enix think so.

Carl the Llama
01-17-2011, 03:28 AM
Seeing as no one from here plays any more I went to another LS... I am having a great time, leveling my classes is very entertaining to me... but then I am easily pleased so that may be why, this new LS has quite a few unique people in it, its proving quite entertaining.

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/15247_708c99f62fac544f.png (http://www.enjin.com)

I am currently leveling THM and its quite impressive how much damage I can shed out with it... it may possible may turn out to be my favorite class to level.

You guys should come back, I am finding myself having a good time, I have no thoughts of leaving the game for some time, leveling is fun even grinding.

Del Murder
01-17-2011, 03:35 AM
Honestly, if it worked for hannah's Mac I'd be playing it now. But we never got the beta to work and the game's not good enough yet to spend a lot of time trying to figure that out.

Roogle
01-17-2011, 08:28 PM
I do not know a single person that continues to play the game aside from Loony BoB who may occasionally log on.

Jessweeee♪
01-18-2011, 03:03 AM
My computer wouldn't even start the beta. So I don't think I'll be playing FFXIV until I get a new one, and that won't be for a very very long time. But at least everything should be sorted by then!

Carl the Llama
01-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Found my way into a leve party yesterday and had a pretty good time, there was 5 of us and we made a motley crew to be sure, all still fumbling our way through the party hierarchy, but I personally had alot of fun despite the fact we didn't know what we were doing we made it through and only had 2 death's throughout 11 5 star leve's and had a pretty good time, which brings me to my next point about the content.

When the content comes along I seriously doubt there will be many people who can handle the content should it be story bosses or otherwise as seeing as there are not many people who play anymore as there is no way to get used to the party dynamic and all who do not play at the moment will still need to level and rank up once they do eventually return, I myself plan on ranking up all my fighting styles both melee and magical so when said content comes along I am fit to bear, and I think I will enjoy leveling/ranking up as I find out the best way to conduct myself throughout the game.

Over all I still find myself having a good time and no getting bored despite the lack of content, and with so many people abandoning the game I don't know if its just my attitude towards the game but the community in the game is all the more closer knit with only so many of us left.

and now I shall how off my latest armor set, I finally look pretty good in my armor I am pleased to say:
I went from this.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2222/fromthis.jpg
To this!
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/8305/tothis.jpg

I also have a magical set of armor for my casting rolls/archery so all in all I am ready to play on no matter which class I switch to.

*Devore*
01-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Even with all the bad reviews, I still want this game and as soon as my new pc turns up I can get it.

Loony BoB
01-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Both yes and no. I don't play often, but I do log in once every two to three weeks, do a bit of synth, a little leveling, and then leave it for a while longer. I'm basically waiting on more content being introduced and more changes being made. Simply, I got bored! It didn't help that at the time I stopped playing regularly, I could have made a thread just like this. xD I think Bleys was the only one who logged in at that point.

Still, Fat Chocobos will remain my LS when I get back into things, I'm sure. I'm happy to have other LS's as well, but I just look forward to me and a bunch of EoFFers working together a lot, so when the content comes for that sort of thing and when the EoFFers are playing, I'm sure I'll be there too.