PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here! Hey!

velkoon
01-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey! Final Fantasy's the best!

...GAH!

...Sounds so cliche...:mad:Isn't that just what EVERY newbie would say? Eh?:roll2

ha ha But anyway, this FF forum looks really fun and has a cool personality about it. I'm real excited to get to know you guys!:tongue:

Quick questions:
Is this mainly a British forum? I mean...composed of those from Great Britain and Elsewhere in Western Europe? (If it sounds like I have no idea what I'm talking about...I probably don't.:|)...I am assuming so. (Another hint was the default GMT time when registering.)

Also, what is with this "only post 1 time per every ten posts in a game thread" business? Are there really a sufficient number and frequent enough posts to make this possible? Probably so or else they wouldn't apply the rule! ha ha

Okay I suck at introducing myself. At least today. Such an awkward and long and complicated post that nobody's going to want to reply to 'cause it's so long and BORING!

Okay. I'm shunned. That's okay. I was going to enjoy it, but...I understand. Sorry. *Awkward Silence* (Man I've got some issues to work out, eh?) Okay yeah...

See ya later forum peeps!:)
<div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

Remon
01-16-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi and welcome :bigsmile:
I don't think this is a British forum. I believe the majority of the users are from America :\.
As for the games, well yeah, if that rule didn't exist the games would turn to games between 2-3 frequent posters and it would get boring. It needs variety :P

velkoon
01-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi and welcome :bigsmile:
I don't think this is a British forum. I believe the majority of the users are from America :\.
As for the games, well yeah, if that rule didn't exist the games would turn to games between 2-3 frequent posters and it would get boring. It needs variety :P

Hey!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry for the strange post. And cool, I'm from America too. I just read a couple posts before registering and a lot of Britain-related material was referenced (Britain's Got Talent, etc.), but cool.

And I understand about the posting rule. Thanks again for the welcome!
<div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

Rantz
01-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah, the forum probably has more active users from the US, but a lot from Britain and other Europe, too. I myself am from Sweden!

Welcome to EoFF, and don't worry... we have plenty of scatterbrained people here ;)

Project G
01-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Hi newbie lol

There are a few of us from the uk (Myself being one of them)

We don't bite :)

Shorty
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Raistlin bites, though. Watch out for him.

Welcome, welcome~

Madame Adequate
01-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Yeah the forum is mostly rebels, but there's a lot of Brits around too, and a few of the 'others' like Kiwis and whatnot.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :D

Raistlin
01-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Raistlin bites, though. Watch out for him.

That was only because you begged me to. You freak.

Shorty
01-16-2011, 09:23 PM
I have no recollection of that. You see this? He bites you then says you wanted it.

Raistlin
01-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Of course you don't remember. You don't remember the rohypnol I gave you what you did 5 minutes ago.

Shorty
01-16-2011, 10:37 PM
You're scaring the newbie.

Raistlin
01-16-2011, 11:17 PM
He should be scared.

Elskidor
01-17-2011, 02:48 AM
Hi hey howdy ho and welcome.

ScottyRedXIII
01-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Bonjour.... wait im not french... hmmm so i guess its hello :)

by the way im british to, and nor do i bite