PDA

View Full Version : Weird Sparkle In Ancient Castle

lukifell
01-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Anyone ever notice the sparkle in the Ancient Castle?

I haven't played FF6 on ROM. But on my SNES cartridge it was high above in one of the castle walls, an inaccessible area. You'd have to go as far west outside of the Ancient Castle as possible. Just wondering because I haven't seen anything about it. I doubt it does anything though, probably just a glitch.

Mirage
01-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Can't say I remember anything like that. That being said, I haven't yet played it on the japanese cartridge I bought a while ago

blackmage_nuke
01-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Can you take a screenshot?

Vyk
01-22-2011, 04:44 AM
I just watched a walkthrough video for it. Are you sure its not a glitch from one of the two sparkles meant to be in that section? One's on a bookcase you're supposed to explore. The other is on a statue you're supposed to investigate to get Odin to level up to Raiden. The sparkle for one of them may have glitched and sent the pixel out of place above the castle wall or something. That's my best guess without a screen shot. The walkthrough video didn't show any sparkles that weren't immediately accessible

lukifell
02-28-2011, 09:29 AM
nope. it was up on a castle parapet. or an otherwise unreachable spot. outside of the castle.

not making this up, this isn't one of those "omg u can play as kefka" things

lukifell
02-28-2011, 09:37 AM
oh to be specific this was on the SNES cartridge. when it first came out. dunno if there were any different versions produced later or something.

anyway, just a glitch. but weird nonetheless