PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite secondary playable character in a Castlevania game!

KentaRawr!
01-26-2011, 06:30 PM
I was going to make this a poll, but there are lots of Castlevania games that I haven't played so I'd probably end up forgetting something. :p

Anyway, who are your favorite secondary characters in the Castlevania games, if you have any? By secondary, I just mean a character you can play as who isn't the main character, like Maria Renard in Rondo of Blood, Grant DaNasty in Dracula's Curse, and Julius Belmont in Aria of Sorrow.

So speak up, sonny!

Vyk
03-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Why didn't this thread get any time in the spotlight?? This is a staple of unlockable modes in Castlevania games these days. Though I usually only goof off in these modes, some of them have been extremely fun. Its always amusing to get to play as a Belmont character in a game that didn't feature a Belmont as the main protagonist. But aside from them, I think Juachim was probably my favorite. From Lament of Innocence. It was ridiculously fun to have half a dozen floating swords rip people to shreds as I lazily just floated around

I'm actually going back and completing my Castlevania collection currently. I need Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia. Both highly regarded so I should be in for a treat. I still need the last two 3D ones as well. But other than that I own them all ^_^ (in one form or another anyway)

Heath
03-23-2011, 06:55 PM
I rather enjoyed playing as Alucard and Julius in the Julius Mode of Dawn of Sorrow. Yoko always seemed less fun to play as. I mean, Julius has a whip, what more do you want in a playable character?

black orb
03-26-2011, 03:54 AM
>>> Joachim (Lament of Innocence). He will beat you to a pulp!..:luca:

Del Murder
03-28-2011, 06:48 AM
I really love playing as Richter Belmont in the intro of SotN. Richter mode is fun, though it gets boring pretty quickly. I just love that intro because it really sets the tone for this awesome game.