PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Vanitas in Ven's story: who the fuck designed this battle I want to ARRRGH

Jessweeee♪
01-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Seriously. Who's the guy that thought forcing the player to spin that tiny excuse for a nub rapidly in order to finish the battle would be a good idea? I am going to shoot him if I can ever move my thumb again.

Fynn
01-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Calm down, Jess. It was still manageable. But I guess you're right - once I beat him, my thumb was sore for like a whole week. Still, fun game :D

Del Murder
01-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Yeah that sucked. The first time I beat it I didn't have much trouble but the second time (to get 100% clear) I struggled.

It also sucks whenever those hourglass things cast Stop on you.

Jessweeee♪
01-27-2011, 08:41 PM
I did it! After I beat Terra's story on Normal I was like, man that was like fighting Sephiroth eight times, and decided to put it on easy for Ven's. Then they decided to throw button mashing at me. I'm just terrible at button mashing.

Ouch!
01-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Probably the same jackass who thought the best way to end the final boss on Kingdom Hearts II was to mash X and Triangle.

It took me three times before I realized I had to press them both. >_>

NeoCracker
01-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Probably the same jackass who thought the best way to end the final boss on Kingdom Hearts II was to mash X and Triangle.

It took me three times before I realized I had to press them both. >_>

I felt so dumb when I had to look it up...

LowCaloriePie
01-28-2011, 04:42 AM
I just find it annoying when I can't really see what button it wants me to press during some of the more flashier finishes. D:

Dr.M
02-03-2011, 04:56 AM
its not about speed. its watching what direction the analog stick is moving on the screen. and yes my thumb was very tired too before i worked that out :p