PDA

View Full Version : Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Chris
01-27-2011, 11:00 PM
http://i53.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/24b93x1.jpg

The show premiered on January 21, and it's a prequel to the fantastic first season, "Spartacus: Blood and Sand".

Episode one synopsis:

Young Batiatus finds himself in control of his father's ludus and selects his most skilled gladiator to win favor of magistrate Sextus in order to be apart of the opening games in the new arena. And thus, the story of the Celt warrior Gannicus, the original champion of the House of Batiatus begins. Also the origins of the Gaul, Crixus as a slave is told.

The premiere was thrilling, and I am so excited by this new season, even if there is only going to be six episodes, but I hear season two is just around the corner. Episode two is tomorrow, by the way.

The first season was incredible if you ask me. It is quite frankly one of my favorite shows in recent years, only rivaled by Jericho, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Miracles, Vampire Diaries and Fringe. :D

kotora
01-27-2011, 11:40 PM
I have yet to finish the first season. It was kinda cool but I prefer my Romans more realistic like. Which is why I like Rome more.