PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Party Member

Bandersnatch
01-28-2011, 02:23 AM
Ok, first time playing this title, and I feel kind of uncomfortable going into it without knowing what to do with the 4th character, do the stats carry over to the next person that fills the spot? Should I even worry about this character? Is there a permenate character that eventually fills this slot? Any input and advise would be awesome.

Garland
01-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Every fourth character is a totally separate and unique one. Nothing carries over. If you give them anything, you never get it back when they leave. There is a final fourth character that you get at the very end. At no point do you ever have a choice. My recommendation is not putting any real effort into any of them till you get to the last one. I won't spoil who the last one is, but I'm willing to bet you'll know it when it happens. It'll just make sense.

theundeadhero
01-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Sometimes it's worth giving them a cure or life spell so they can help out when it's needed but they aren't important. If they die I just wait until after the battle to rez them.

Hot Shot
01-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Sometimes it's worth giving them a cure or life spell so they can help out when it's needed but they aren't important. If they die I just wait until after the battle to rez them.
Exaactly what undead said, just make them useful enough that they aren't a hinderance but don't go out of your way to make them powerhouses or anything.