PDA

View Full Version : New Superman

charliepanayi
01-31-2011, 02:06 PM
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman In Zack Snyder’s Reboot (http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/01/30/henry-cavill-superman-zack-snyder-reboot/)

Everything is getting rebooted lately huh. So as is usual with Superman they've gone with a relative unknown (though people in the UK who watch The Tudors may know of Cavill). I'm sure he'll be good, Brandon Routh was pretty good, can't really blame him for Superman Returns anyway. And Batman, Spiderman and Superman are now all being played by British actors, we're no longer just the villains!

Directed by Zack Snyder though, oh dear.

G13
01-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Aw man, I don't want a reboot. I really liked how they continued the story of the original movies.

I'm not really impressed with superhero movies as of late. The Batman reboot is the only exception. I've given up hoping for that to change since finding out Ryan Reynolds was cast in the Green Lantern movie, he ruined Blade III for me.

I'll remain skeptical of this until some trailers surface at least.

charliepanayi
01-31-2011, 03:10 PM
Ryan Reynolds ruined Blade: Trinity? More like everything in Blade: Trinity ruined Blade: Trinity.

Depression Moon
01-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Those sex jokes were innapropriate.

As for Superman. I hope this one is good. Nolan and Snyder are on it, so I'm expecting it to be.

Miriel
01-31-2011, 07:27 PM
The Tudors was pretty popular in the US as well.

I think he's a much better actor than Routh, and seriously guys, he is hot.

I think it's interesting that our all American heroes are being cast with British actors. :p Henry Cavill, Christian Bale, Andrew Garfield...

Bunny
01-31-2011, 10:38 PM
I think it's interesting that our all American heroes are being cast with British actors. Henry Cavill, Christian Bale, Andrew Garfield...

Don't forget Edward Cullen!

I've never really liked Superman.

Depression Moon
02-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Yeah Supe's kind of boring. He should get a personality and a nerf in powers.

NorthernChaosGod
02-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Yeah Supe's kind of boring. He should get a personality and a nerf in powers.

I agree completely.

Del Murder
02-01-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm looking forward to this reboot because the most recent movie in the series sucked. This guy seems like he's quality, so that's one thing down.