PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Advent Pieces limited!

SilverHennessey
02-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I have in my possession Final Fantasy VII Advent Pieces : Limited disks and display case never used. Also referred to as the Ultimate collectors edition. These disks and display case were originally sold as part of a kit including a t-shirt, baseball cap, key chain and other items. To ensure it's collectible nature only 77,777 were ever made and from what I have read online the disks are also a special edition of the game containing some type of extra content.

This display case would a perfect addition to any Final Fantasy fan's collection, this edition of the game is extremely rare and there is no way to determine how many remain in existence.

There will be an ebay auction for this item. If anyone is interested I have no room for this anymore and would like to see it with someone who would really appreciate it. Listed below are the auction details:

ebay item number : 170598587459

Auction Starts : Feb 11, 2011 11:00:00 PST

Starting Bid $0.01 USD **FREE SHIPPING**

Sincerely,

SilverHennessey

Rantz
02-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi there. We do not allow advertising here. Normally we ban people who come here to advertise straight away, but you seem to at least be interested in Final Fantasy, so I'm not gonna ban you. I will however have to close this thread and remove the contents of your post - feel free to put a link to the auction in your signature when it's open. Take care!