PDA

View Full Version : need help with psp chocobo racing

Jenovakiller
02-03-2011, 05:05 AM
does anyone know what buttons to hold to replenish ur stanmina bar? i feel dumb for asking but I NEED U GUYS!!!

i know in the playstation version you hold the r&l buttons up and square but the psp is different

Merged - G13

G13
02-03-2011, 06:38 AM
If you have an afterthought but no one else has posted yet you can use the edit feature located under your post.

As for the topic, I don't recall that there even was a way to replenish stamina. And VII's my favorite game! I guess I need to play it again.

ZeroFusion
02-03-2011, 06:59 AM
I don't know the combination of controls you have to press to replenish the stamina of your Chocobo (I don't even know if it's cheat, bug or intended feature for that matter), but the point is that you just press the same combination on PSP as you would have press if you played on your TV console.

The only problem might be that PSP is two shoulder buttons short when compared to TV console controllers. To overcome this problem, just open the PSX emulator settings on your PSP a check (or edit) the controls mapping (press Home and choose Controller settings or something like that). Hope this helps.

Skyblade
02-03-2011, 10:17 PM
The PSP only has two shoulder buttons. The combination for that effect was holding L2 and R2 simultaneously. With the default control scheme, the PSP reroutes the L2 and R2 buttons to the analog nub. Pressing Right on the analog nub uses R2, pressing Left uses L2, and pressing up uses both together. So, unless you change the control scheme (press the PS button, go to Controller Settings, then Assign Buttons), you would have to hold up on the Analog nub the whole race.

Jenovakiller
02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys

Jessweeee♪
02-05-2011, 05:42 AM
Yeah, I always forget which combination it is, so I just hold all four of the top buttons xD