PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Your hat is pretty fuckin' sweet. I will only forgive you if you forgive me and we call it a truce!

And then....

we make out :jokey:

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2011, 06:47 PM
I forgive you.

But I don't make out with dead chicks.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2949934']I forgive you.

But I don't make out with dead chicks.

Wait for the hanging, Kisuke!

[M] Felix
I do...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
It was worth a shot, I guess. Gin, could you like, ah, help me out here? It's ten to five in the morning and I could use some sleep :p Death would be nice~

[M] Felix
That was in response to Kisuke, by the way. :p

[M] Apollo
02-10-2011, 06:51 PM
That's really disturbing, Rukia.

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah, this is all a bit silly of an end to a rather intense day.

[M] Felix
02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Captain Hitsugaya;2949940']That's really disturbing, Rukia.

Hey man, around here you take what you can get.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Come 'ere Rukia baby. O how the moonlight dances across your skin. We will be united here at long last at the hour of my death. Forgive me, my darling, but I must leave you now. Do not weep for me, but always remember the love we shared.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Ok, I will cast the lynching vote but only because Yoruichi asked.
This vote is not to be read into. It was a request.

##Unvote: Abstained
##Vote: Yoruichi

[M] D'Anna
*taps foot*

[M] Felix
Yoruichi;2949943']Come 'ere Rukia baby. O how the moonlight dances across your skin. We will be united here at long last at the hour of my death. Forgive me, my darling, but I must leave you now. Do not weep for me, but always remember the love we shared.

*glares at everyone*

LEAVE US! *hissssssss*

[M] Apollo
02-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Where's my Lieutenant when I need her?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Captain Hitsugaya;2949948']Where's my Lieutenant when I need her?

Crying over my half dead body. :(

[M] D'Anna
02-10-2011, 06:56 PM
*yawn*

Well, it's been fun, Yoruichi!

[M] Mom – Host
02-10-2011, 07:02 PM
"Yoruichi you said accused of trying to destroy our very way of life and for this the penalty is death. You fought a noble battle to the end but now deaths sweet release!"

Yoruichi was a Mafia Poisoner played by Jiro. I thought you all might wanna know I logged into the Yoruichi account and the Role PM was never opened. Well played Jiro.

Night 3 begins now and given that Day 3 ended early if everyone send me their night actions post haste I will start Day 4. If not Day 4 will begin at this time tomorrow.

[M] Mom – Host
02-11-2011, 05:38 PM
"Member of the 13 Court Guard squads, this morning I received news that although it saddens me also leaves me lost for words. This morning, the body of Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto was found murdered in her quarters. The feelings of sadness quickly turn to anger and disappointment when I learned that evidence was found in her quarters that suggest Rangiku was part of the evil plot to destroy the Soul Society. It hurts me to watch young minds be corrupted and seduced by evil.

Rangiku Matsumoto was a Mafia Goon played by Remon

Aside from the horrible news, I promised you all a prize if scum was lynched. This prize comes in the form of reinforcements. I sent orders to Head of the Department of Research and Development Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi, to suspend his research and aid you all in seeking out the evils of the Mafia and Cult.

Now everyone go and destroy the evils that blight our world!"

Meanwhile, as Head Captain Yamamoto was addressing the crowd, nearby a portal opened in the sky. A portal to Heuco Mundo. Out from the darkness steps, Ulquiorra Schiffer. The deaths of his master Aizen & the death of our hero Ichigo Kurosaki caused an imbalance in the spiritual pressure of the universe and this phenomenon lead to the rebirth of Espada No 4 Ulquiorra Schiffer.

Day 4 begins now and will last 29 hours (5 hours as another bonus for towns hard work). [M] Ulquiorra and [M] Mayuri Kurotsuchi are now in play. 10 players left so the majority lynch is 6.

Still need a replacement for Renji too

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Another mafia down. Good.
*Grins*

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 07:01 PM
I am AwaRe

[M] Eizen
02-11-2011, 08:47 PM
犯罪者は、悪い食物を殺すことによって、彼らの家を守りました。
◄Enemy►◄Disbanding party.►

浦原 喜助 は話をしました、そして浦原 喜助は死にました。 浦原 喜助 の友人たちは錯覚でした。
◄Camouflage► ◄Enemy►

##VOTE: Rukia Kuchiki

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 09:14 PM
I think the real target here is still Gin. Not only for the reasons I listed earlier tomorrow, but also due to his long refrain from voting for Yoruichi. He wanted for a very long time and ultimately only voted for her per her request. He claimed it was because he wanted to "see how it would all play out," but even when he received much pressures, he stil refrained from voting for her after a long period time. Even after her death was all but assured!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2950259']I think the real target here is still Gin. Not only for the reasons I listed earlier tomorrow, but also due to his long refrain from voting for Yoruichi. He wanted for a very long time and ultimately only voted for her per her request. He claimed it was because he wanted to "see how it would all play out," but even when he received much pressures, he stil refrained from voting for her after a long period time. Even after her death was all but assured!

Oh come on. I was talking about the conversations. They were interesting thats the only reason I didn't vote for her immediatley. I was damned if I did vote for her because I would have been jumping on the bandwagon and if I didn't I was protecting possible (because we weren't sure at the time) mafia. So what difference did it make to your opinion? None! Try looking at people who never talk for a change, Kisuke. For one day, focus on that!

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Okay, here's my thought on the inactives: They are never on. Often times, they will respond when in danger and jump on bandwagons, but rarely do they post substantial information. You can't get into too much detail when they aren't on very much.

Inactives suck, but that's about it.

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 09:33 PM
It's not so much your refrain from vote, it was the length and time you did so.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2950264']It's not so much your refrain from vote, it was the length and time you did so.

So instead, because I waited, for I thought your rather heated conversation between you and Jiro was hilarious, I must be scum? Thats very poor logic. I was entertained and I waited for more entertainment. So obviously there is something more sinister?
IT WAS FUNNY!

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Then why didn't you say as such? On it's own it wasn't a big deal, but considering the large amount of suspicious behavior up to this point, it is seen as a negative. The other players hopped on the vote, sure, but there were what, like three votes on Yoruichi at he time? When you voted for Yoruichi, it was after a plea from her and after an hour of waiting.

Keep in mind your behavior beforehand, you're the only remotely active person with any bit of suspicion on you.

Keeping that in mind

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 09:54 PM
In fact, you stated you wanted to see how it played out. That is not something a person wanting to enjoy himself would say. Frankly, it sounds more like you're looking to buy time and see if the vote can be changed to a particular townie.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2950268']Then why didn't you say as such? On it's own it wasn't a big deal, but considering the large amount of suspicious behavior up to this point, it is seen as a negative. The other players hopped on the vote, sure, but there were what, like three votes on Yoruichi at he time? When you voted for Yoruichi, it was after a plea from her and after an hour of waiting.

Keep in mind your behavior beforehand, you're the only remotely active person with any bit of suspicion on you.

Keeping that in mind

Ok, here is the problem with your scenario for the last few votes. If I was mafia, then logically ichigo's death would have served my purposes because he was putting alot of focus on me which was causing me problems. That combined with the death of soifon after I voted for her is,granted, very mafia like. However, if I had ichigo killed because he was drawing attention to me, why in the hell would you still be alive?? You have lead the vote against me thus, if I was mafia, you would definatley be dead. You, rukia and Ichigo have consistantly (bar yesterday) voted for me and yet only one of you is dead! That should make it obvious I am not mafia. For gods sake, you are again, today, making a point that I am suspicious and because of that I'm sure I'll be voted for by at least 2 of you! I am not scum! I am just being used as a shield for the mafia's (or cults) actions. While you focus on me, they do as they please. It might be the reason I was saved if it wasn't the governer's doing!!!!!!!

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Ichigo and Soifon died before Rukia and I even took notice of such behavior. It was such behavior that made you scummy, and you could have very easily and very likely adjusted your strategy after we took notice. So really The It's Too Obvious Argument and None of You Are Dead arguments are rendered obseletes because your actions contradict the use of both, you just simply swapped gears after Rukia and myself took notice.

And no, I haven't even voted for you yet.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 10:16 PM
And no, I haven't even voted for you yet.

Your arguments predict your vote, unless your strategy significantly "changes gear" in the next few hours.
But for an instant, imagine I'm not scum and surmize from the rest of this games history who could have motive to make it appear I am guilty. You are so busy focused on me that the quiet characters haven't even earned your notice. What will happen if it turns out Orihime or Shinji are scum (not suggesting, just presenting a scenario). And what about the cult, it has not been definitively beaten.
Ponder on that in the next hour and just try to present another argument.

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I have good reason to believe Shinji is anti-town. He voted for the very person who started the whole things that bagged a mafian, for starters! Wheither that translates to mafia, I don't know.

Orihime just seems to be a new player. She has failed to really do much of anything. I'm leaning towards new, but mafian is quite a possibility.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2950289']I have good reason to believe Shinji is anti-town. He voted for the very person who started the whole things that bagged a mafian, for starters! Whether that translates to mafia, I don't know.

Well he came up guilty when I investigated him, and I know I'm sane.

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Wow. Seriously? Just like that. xD Oh man.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
Night 1: Gin- Guilty
Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
Night 3: Shinji- Guilty

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 10:53 PM
:I Are you for real? Good lord I'm gonna need some help with this.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Unless Head Captain is a liar, yes. I do admit I am concerned that half my results are guilty.

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM
##vote: Rukia

Her "sEcret" AllIanCe wiTh KIsuke LoOks SuspicIous.
Also aLl of ThiS arT maKes iT looK like She Is tRying To aSsUme the ROle of a GoODy gooDy.
I hAve Other reaSons, But they aRe for ME and ME alOne to KnOw

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 11:06 PM
She and I just eliminated a mafian. :I

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Jin Kariya;2950300']Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
Night 1: Gin- Guilty
Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
Night 3: Shinji- Guilty

My guilt is not real. I sold some drugs to some kids and so I look bad. Townie all the way.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Ulquiorra;2950306']##vote: Rukia

Her "sEcret" AllIanCe wiTh KIsuke LoOks SuspicIous.
Also aLl of ThiS arT maKes iT looK like She Is tRying To aSsUme the ROle of a GoODy gooDy.
I hAve Other reaSons, But they aRe for ME and ME alOne to KnOw

Sounds like a bandwagon is about to occur!

[M] Dee
=Jin

I aM nOt conviNced You arE TelliNg US the Truth, ManY havE liEd aBout TheIr ReSulTs.

=Kisuke

I am NOt quite SURe what I ThinK aBout you at the moMent.

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Secretly, Gin cried that very night, fearing the ever looming hands of the Lynch mob.

It wasn't long until the fears were warranted, old Sandle Hat an I starteed the prodding.

It was around this time Shinji went MAD and rushed to aid the poor defenseless Gin.

...Or maybe he just went bat :bou::bou::bou::bou: insane, I really can't tell.

Taking a few shots at Gin myself, I don the Sherlock cap and call on the babalicious wonder herself, Yoruichi.

After me and Kisuke probed her a bit...

I began to suspect she and Shinji were some kind of blood relatives, and crazy ran in the family.

Soul Society then rallied to the calls of Kisuke and myself, and we, for the first time,
were a united soul societ.

This may or may not have more to do with the Idea we could do ANYTHING we wanted to her then any kind of
pro-town activity....

...but I digress.

Yoru was lynched, and I did some... questionable things following the event. Pictures not quite appropriate for this.

Though what came across as odd, was Head Captain Yamamot proclaiming knowledge that one should not have, even as
a team mate of Yoruichi.

I am beginning to feel all we do is in vain, and that behind all of these events is a perverted old man who
gets his jollies off watching others struggle futilily for his own twisted pleasure, providing us no aid
although he himself possesses all the answers that could save us.

Why the smurf are we still living here again?

[M] D'Anna
02-11-2011, 11:19 PM
God, you thing that starts with a U, please stop talking like that.

This sucks. I want to say Jin's investigations make sense, but... Also, Gin isn't defending himself.

However, Jin hasn't done anything to have me believe him.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2950315']God, you thing that starts with a U, please stop talking like that.

This sucks. I want to say Jin's investigations make sense, but... Also, Gin isn't defending himself.

However, Jin hasn't done anything to have me believe him.

I will vouch for Jins analysis. As miller, I will appear guilty if investigated but I am not allied with the mafia. I am a townsperson.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Gin Ichimaru;2950310']My guilt is not real. I sold some drugs to some kids and so I look bad. Townie all the way.
Whether you're actually guilty or not, I am unable to say. All I know is what Head Captain told me.

Ulquiorra;2950312']=Jin I aM nOt conviNced You arE TelliNg US the Truth, ManY havE liEd aBout TheIr ReSulTs.

I didn't, so you are going to have to trust me.

Rukia Kuchiki;2950314']Why the smurf are we still living here again?

Because we haven't been lynched or night killed yet:p

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
And dude, the art is a running gag from the show.

And 'secret alliance'? You mean how we've both agreed on lynching Gin and Yoru openly, and turning out to be right? That secret alliance?

And if you suspect this 'alliance' of being suspicious for me, why do you not know what to think of Kisuke? Surely if you believe an alliance between us, you'd know what to think of him.

Though I had a theory during night, though I believe Jin just gave me the reason to believe it.

Gin is not our enemy. Why? Because the enemy is Shinji. What happens? He comes out and votes you yesterday as the heat on Jin rises, but we get :bou::bou::bou::bou: for reasoning. He's stretching to attach himself to anyone town, but that only works under the assumption that Gin is town.

As it looks, he's got a guilty rating, but I propose he's not Mafia at all, but a miller. Why else would Shinji have went after Kisuke the other day, since if Gin really was Guilty he would surely look guilty by default. Both being Mafia makes no sense, but Gin could get so excitable, because of how defensive being a Miller had made him.

Also, if you look at Yoru, the Poisoner, perhaps Mafia DIDN"T try to implicate Gin at all, nor did he try to get rid of his enemies. The blind player may have chosen Ichigo by fluke. I don't think we can use the night kill of Ichigo against Gin now because of it.

Either way, SHinji is the one who looks like the enemy tonight. His actions have yet to be helpful to town, as well as his jump to voting you yesterday, and for some god aweful reason me today.

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Oh, and I left out a line in my opening post transitioning for Gin to Yoru for the lynching and probing, not releated to the game play, just pointing out there was a transitional line between those two pictures to help it make sense. :p

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Gah, never mind, I put the picture of me and Kisuke creeping on Yoru in the wrong spot. :(

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 11:33 PM

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950314']Secretly, Gin cried that very night, fearing the ever looming hands of the Lynch mob.

It wasn't long until the fears were warranted, old Sandle Hat an I starteed the prodding.

It was around this time Shinji went MAD and rushed to aid the poor defenseless Gin.

Taking a few shots at Gin myself, I don the Sherlock cap and call on the babalicious wonder herself, Yoruichi.

I began to suspect she and Shinji were some kind of blood relatives, and crazy ran in the family.

Soul Society then rallied to the calls of Kisuke and myself, and we, for the first time,

This may or may not have more to do with the Idea we could do ANYTHING we wanted to her then any kind of
pro-town activity....

...but I digress.

Yoru was lynched, and I did some... questionable things following the event. Pictures not quite appropriate for this.

Though what came across as odd, was Head Captain Yamamot proclaiming knowledge that one should not have, even as
a team mate of Yoruichi.

I am beginning to feel all we do is in vain, and that behind all of these events is a perverted old man who
gets his jollies off watching others struggle futilily for his own twisted pleasure, providing us no aid

So everyone can verify, this was the original quote. Cause dammit, I want to edit it so it's put up int he proper order. :(

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950318']And dude, the art is a running gag from the show.

And 'secret alliance'? You mean how we've both agreed on lynching Gin and Yoru openly, and turning out to be right? That secret alliance?

And if you suspect this 'alliance' of being suspicious for me, why do you not know what to think of Kisuke? Surely if you believe an alliance between us, you'd know what to think of him.

Though I had a theory during night, though I believe Jin just gave me the reason to believe it.

Gin is not our enemy. Why? Because the enemy is Shinji. What happens? He comes out and votes you yesterday as the heat on Jin rises, but we get :bou::bou::bou::bou: for reasoning. He's stretching to attach himself to anyone town, but that only works under the assumption that Gin is town.

As it looks, he's got a guilty rating, but I propose he's not Mafia at all, but a miller. Why else would Shinji have went after Kisuke the other day, since if Gin really was Guilty he would surely look guilty by default. Both being Mafia makes no sense, but Gin could get so excitable, because of how defensive being a Miller had made him.

Also, if you look at Yoru, the Poisoner, perhaps Mafia DIDN"T try to implicate Gin at all, nor did he try to get rid of his enemies. The blind player may have chosen Ichigo by fluke. I don't think we can use the night kill of Ichigo against Gin now because of it.

Either way, SHinji is the one who looks like the enemy tonight. His actions have yet to be helpful to town, as well as his jump to voting you yesterday, and for some god aweful reason me today.

You saId "soRry, I'm BreaKing oUr agReeMEnt" I aM gOing OveR whAt KiSuke HAs saId

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Our agreement was made at the beginning of the thread to kill off Gin. The agreement in question was on public display for all to see.

And I indeed break it off in favor of lynching YOru. :p

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Beginning of the day, not thread. :p

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 11:40 PM
... I will ReVeiw WhaT you HAve Said.

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Rukia Kuchiki;2949725']Excellent point, Yoru can wait for another day then, unless her activity today warrants otherwise. ##vote: Gin

Here's the quote, though I guess since I said 'unless her activity today warrents' I technically never broke our agreement. :p

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Very well.
##Unvote: Rukia

##Vote: Kisuke

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:44 PM
...I think I"m going to have to paint you in Flavor Flave clothes next.

[M] Dee
02-11-2011, 11:45 PM
KisuKe, I will ReTain MY votE unleSs you Can ConviNCe ME of youR innoceNce.
YouR WordS oN tHe Day PreVious of yesteRday SeemeD quIte... StrANge

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950314']Secretly, Gin cried that very night, fearing the ever looming hands of the Lynch mob.

pro-town activity....

...but I digress.

a team mate of Yoruichi.

[M] Felix
02-11-2011, 11:53 PM
God damn it was wrong, and I didn't even click edit on the original post.

FUck it, the first post can stay fucked up! :mad2:

I need sleep. :cry:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950339']God damn it was wrong, and I didn't even click edit on the original post.

smurf it, the first post can stay smurfed up! :mad2:

I need sleep. :cry:

Nighty night Rukia. Sleep well for tomorrow, we demand more drawings! :D

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 12:05 AM
I actually woke up just before coming here. XD

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 12:07 AM
What oF RenJI?

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Inactive. SInce the captain is looking for a replacement, I don't think we can view his inactivity as good or bad. Simply inactivity.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 12:11 AM
.... ..... I SEE

[M] Mom – Host
02-12-2011, 12:15 AM
A replacement for Renji has still yet to be found. If a replacement cannot be found by the end of this Day I may be forced to mod kill him

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 12:16 AM
wHat a ShaMe...
suCh WastEd potenTial

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Ulquiorra;2950352']wHat a ShaMe...
suCh WastEd potenTial

I have to ask, whats with the random use of Cap Locks?

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Cause he's fucking Ulquiorra bitch!

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Gin Ichimaru;2950353']
Ulquiorra;2950352']wHat a ShaMe...
suCh WastEd potenTial

I have to ask, whats with the random use of Cap Locks?

yOUr Mom

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950355']Cause he's smurfing Ulquiorra bitch!

If you follow the show, I was the arrancar army commander including commander of the Espada. So Ulquiorra is my bitch!

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Gin Ichimaru;2950361']

If you follow the show, I was the arrancar army commander including commander of the Espada. So Ulquiorra is my bitch!

I feaR None. You BacKed Down IN The ReaL sTorY. OnlY tO Aizen DiD I oBEy

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Ulquiorra;2950362']
Gin Ichimaru;2950361']

I feaR None. You BacKed Down IN The ReaL sTorY. OnlY tO Aizen DiD I oBEy

Who did I back down to? Beside I damn near killer Aizen in one move! Ulqiorra got the crap kicked out of him by Ultimate hollow Ichigo and even he didn't have a chance against Aizen.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 12:48 AM
I was the most active pursuer of a confirmed Mafian. I think that should be enough.

Oh, and I was the Apothecary! I prevented poisononings. :D

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 12:50 AM
As Far as I haVe Read, You hAve sHied Away From a fight wiTh me TWIce

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Because you're kinda silly and hard to talk to you. And you don't seem to quite understand the events of the past few days.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950365']I was the most active pursuer of a confirmed Mafian. I think that should be enough.

Oh, and I was the Apothecary! I prevented poisononings. :D

Did you actually prevent any poisonings? Just Curious.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Was there any poisonings?

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 12:58 AM
I used it on Renji Night 2 and Rukia on Night 3, though I forgot you couldn't use it twice in a row. Oh, and I'm immune to poisonings. Always keep a spare!

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Oh and, you U-named thing, what arguments did I shy away from?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950374']Oh and, you U-named thing, what arguments did I shy away from?

I think he was talking to me about the manga Bleach. :)

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Oh. :I

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:06 AM
I was TalKinG tO GIN

I am not writing like that anymore.
I will not give you any hints, but I have left a messege in my posts.
I do not think it will have an impact on anything even if you do uncover it

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950376']Oh. :I

Your most awesome moment!
YouTube - Urahara Kisuke Hadou 91 [720p HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH-dBvKalFI&feature=related)

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:07 AM
I choose to beleive you Kisuke.
##unvote: Kisuke
I choose to vote for Jin, who is being rather inactive right now, and of whom I was already suspicious

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:08 AM
##vote: jin

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Just cooperate, please. All this code and Bleach talk is taking us seriously off course, guys.

Alright guys, give out your opinions and STOP overthinking.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Okay since I know Jin is telling the truth, I can whole heartedly trust him and Kisuke. Now since Jins investigation saw that Shinji is guilty, I believe he should be the focus for this round of voting.
What do you think, Kisuke?

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Gin and Shinji are the top of my list, with Jin rising up some hairs for his role claim.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Shinji is clearly trying to lay low, but silly and random votes with no explanation towards clearly innocent players such as myself (:cool:) and myself.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950386']Shinji is clearly trying to lay low, but silly and random votes with no explanation towards clearly innocent players such as myself (:cool:) and myself.

There's two of you playing? :confused:

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:23 AM
I meant Rukia. xD

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:35 AM
fine. Lets get this over with. present your arguements

##unvote:jin

i still suspect him

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-12-2011, 01:35 AM
##Vote: Shinji

Gin has a plausible reason for the guilty.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:38 AM
I'm holding on for something later, so let's see what happens.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:40 AM
as for the moment, I only trust one player besides myself.

Just a moment, what will happen if I:
##vote: Head Captain Yamamoto

[M] Mom – Host
02-12-2011, 01:45 AM
Ulquiorra;2950392']as for the moment, I only trust one player besides myself.

Just a moment, what will happen if I:
##vote: Head Captain Yamamoto

Nothing

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:47 AM
what if everyone does that?
ah, whatever.
arguements please

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Who DO you trust? You're not helping anybody with your ambiguity.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:52 AM
I trust gin, and gin alone

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 01:57 AM
Why?

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 01:58 AM
he seems inocent, and stays on his words. So far he hasn't said anything to arouse my suspicion

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:14 AM
You can't support someone by purely how they seem. You've used no support or reasoning or facts. A hunch isn't enough.

Of course he says on his words; they just haven't served him very well.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:16 AM
I hold my own judgement.
So, are you both stuck on Kenji

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm just stuck between Shinji and Gin. :I

So Gin, sell me your innocence (hehe), as Shinji is just unable to talk to.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950408']I'm just stuck between Shinji and Gin. :I

So Gin, sell me your innocence (hehe), as Shinji is just unable to talk to.

I can't sell my innocence. Suffice to say you have been after me for a while. Test out Jins info. If Shinji is Guilty, then it goes a little towards proving my innocence.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:27 AM
I'll tell you two what. I'll vote shinji if you do, and if he turns out to be townie, I'll go after you tommorow

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:35 AM
That's unfair and ridiculous. No. I alread proved my innocence, by knowing who a Mafian before she did. You have been here for one day and said a lot without saying much of anything.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:37 AM
Alright, we need less ideas and more playing. Ulquiorra, give me an extensive reasoning of why you're playing the way you are, because it's not doing much to help.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Fair enough.

who is still left besides us, shinji, renji (who has to be mafia), and rukia.

also. how did you prevent poisoning if the poisoner didn;t even know they were a poisoner?

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:46 AM
No, scratch that. I've a better idea. I suggest we go after Gin. Not only do I find him suspicious, but we can test not only Gin's claims of being a Miller, but also Jin's claim of being a cop. This will also explain Ulquiorra's motives for defending Gin.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Read up the thread, Ul. It's clearly hurting your gameplay because you aren't ware of what happened the days before.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:49 AM
wrong.
I won't vote for Gin, I know he is innocent

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:49 AM
How!? You don't know anything! If you have a roleclaim you better come out with it!

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:51 AM
no.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:52 AM
The point I'm trying to make is that if we vote Gin, we can be sure of both his and Jin's roleclaims. Even if he's innocent, it's a scarifice worth making.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:52 AM
Alright, give me logic and reason as to why not.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:53 AM
I know he is a townie.

by logic, both Renji and Kenji have to be mafia

Orihime is probably a cultist

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 02:57 AM
That's not logic. Kenji doesn't exist. And now you're deflecting your guilt by blaming Orihime out of NOWHERE.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:58 AM
I meant shinji

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 02:59 AM
and the thing about orihime is, someone has to be a cult member if soifon was a cult leader, although maybe switch it from orihime to renji. On the onther hand.... it is possible gin is a cultist.....

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:00 AM
I think Shinji's magfia, too. But I'm not going to vote for him just yet. That still doesn't explain your suspicion towards either of them or why Orihime is Cultist.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Never mind. Orihime is cult because someone is.

##Vote: Orihime

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:02 AM
yes it does. I'm assuming you arent a cultist and that jin is an innocent

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:04 AM
I don't want to be mean, but playing with you is growing to be quite frustrating.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:06 AM
just wait, I'm about to take my meds.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:07 AM
I'm pushing for Gin's innocence as well, though I do have reasons unlike Ulqiorra here, I talked a bit on it but I'll go into as much detail as I can now. :p

Let's assume Gin is innocent. Are we to believe the Mafia went out of their way to kill Ichigo, even though Gin was already getting a lot of heat? Or was it him just killing people who were going against him? The later is more likely, but both just lack any form of subtlety what so ever. Why would Mafia act either one of those ways?

I propose they wouldn't. We had two deaths the night Ichigo died, as well as Zenpachi. Also remember we had a poisoner. Zenpachi wasn't connected to anyone, it wouldn't hinder Gin's heat, and it wouldn't condemn any of them. It makes more sense Mafia targeted Zenpachi, and Ichigo happened to be the poisoners target.

Where as the first two theories of Gin sound odd, this one has much more reasonable actions a Mafia would take.

That said, the final thing is Shinji. One who votes for you when it seemed Gin was doomed to fall. Without any reasoning as to why, he votes you, one of the guys leading the anti-gin march.

If Gin flips town, he looks better for trying to defend him. Problem was though, he offers nothing up to actually do the defending, so he looks as though he was trying to attach himself to a townie in a possible way.

The moment I say Jin's investigations, my assumption was that Gin was miller, simply because if Shinji flips Mafia, then Gin flipping wouldn't make any sense given Shinji's actions.

In response to 'Ulquiora's defending Gin' he resembles the actions of Shinji greatly,just much wordier. His actions are based on nothing we are able to see, only unlike Shinji he claims they are.

I can't join in against Gin today, Shinji just looks far to bad in comparison.

Ulquiorra, however, is looking worse due to his similar actions to Shinji.

##vote: Shinji

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:08 AM
19 1/2 hours left.

I have a theory. The Death Miller died already. Last night's death showed a night kill resulting in a Mafian's death. However, the Poisoner was killed, and the only double night kill happened after the day the poison would have taken effect. As a result, It would make logical sense that it was Rangiku that was a Death Miller.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:09 AM
##vote: shinji

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:12 AM
GIven Rangiku's complete lack of activity the majority of this game though would be odd. You'd think a Death Miller would do more to make themselves look innocent then just hide away in the shadows.

Of course, weather that's the case or not is irrelevant. It's not like hear death can, in any way, help us find any body else out.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:13 AM
I like Rukia's Logic, so for the time being I will join with Shinji. If Shinji ends up town we know Jin's lying.

## Vote: Shinji

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Ulquiorra, who do you think is innocent?

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:14 AM
Other then GIn. :p

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:18 AM
gin: town or cult
me: you figure it out
rukia: ... I really don't care about her at this point
kisuke: town or cult
renji: mafia or cult
orihime: mafia or cult
jin: mafia or town
shinji: mafia

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:22 AM
Ulquiorra;2950421']wrong.
I won't vote for Gin, I know he is innocent

Ulquiorra;2950449']gin: town or cult

What the fuck man?

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:24 AM
I am certain he is not mafia

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 03:26 AM
Mayuri, reporting for duty! I am glad to see my comrades have already defeated two of the Mafia!

First, I am intrigued as to why the Mafia were the only ones to suffer a death during the night. Could it be that we have a Vigilante? Good shooting, comrade. And our Doctor, too, must have chosen the target well! These are all good signs for the town.

My thoughts on the reports of previous days that Head Captain Yamamoto has given me:

Kisuke Urahara, first. He lead a convincing assault on the late Yoruichi, who later turned out to be a member of the Mafia. While it turned out that Yoruichi was unaware of her own guilt, I find it very unlikely that Kisuke Urahara would have persecuted Yoruichi if he were indeed guilty also. Therefore I find Kisuke Urahara to be one of our greatest allies.

Rukia Kuchiki was also very supportive of Kisuke Urahara. But, she seemed to follow his lead. There is an element of lingering suspicion, I feel. Rukia Kuchiki may have been attaching herself to Kisuke Urahara in order to create a semblance of innocence. However, her role in dispatching Yoruichi must not be unappreciated.

I find it surprising that Gin Ichimaru is still alive. He has not done well to defend himself, and there have been compelling and lengthy arguments posed against him. I, too, doubt his innocence, and feel that he could indeed be used to test Jin Kariya's role claim of Cop. If Gin Ichimaru is unfortunately a town person, we will know who to look at next: Jin Kariya.

Jin Kariya has been quite a hidden character since the attention faded from him earlier. Though, if he does prove to be a Cop, this will have been a good strategy.

I will return with more information as I decipher it!

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:27 AM
Cult normally can't recruit power roles, that probably includes death millers.

Now lets say they can recruit those roles, why would he be cult? And if he coudl be, why are you so adamit in not voting him? We want to kill cult too.

If he's cult, HE'S NOT FUCKING INNOCENT! He's anti-town and still need to go.

I think I need to make you a very SPECIAL Flava Flave picture.

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Lovely, inactivity leads to suspicion, random voting leads to suspicion. Fallowed and thorough thinking could easily just be a veil of disguise to ease suspicion from oneself. It could be absolutely anyone, it could be an absolute goody two shoes thus far in the game that turns out to be mafia.

Rangiku for example, who would have guessed her?? So the persons who go AGAINST the majority, one line of thinking are suspicious ya? that means that we could easily be led like a flock of sheep, by a mafia person to vote to lynch our fellow townies.
Make sense?

It might seem logical to conclude based on who's the most suspicious but the most strong thinker, the thought leader, could in fact be a mafia person leading us on to pry suspicion from the main source.

I wont vote, just yet. I just kind of think that the finger pointing towards Shinji bit by bit is pretty rash, though leader says go, we go. Are we just not being lead, tricked by a higher functioning mind, thought pattern, mindset into thinking Shinji is a mafia person?

In his defence I'd rather think that it makes him LESS likely to be mafia by NOT following the norm, the thought leader and stuff.
Although by defending i'm probably going to end up getting suspicion and votes pointed to me because i'm going against the "plan". Hahaha, I'll risk it. Just to lay down MY thoughts of this whole situation right now.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:28 AM
smurf you mafia spy

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:30 AM
my comment was not aimed at either woman

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm going to go cry into a bowl of Ice cream now.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:31 AM
Then my comment is no longer directed at both you and Orihime, but just orihime.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 03:32 AM
I see some more has happened since I started constructing my report!

Shinji Hirako is an elusive character. The unique posting style warrants some investigation. Could it be a ruse? Or is there a restriction placed upon him?

Kisuke Urahara's assessment on the death last night is a sound one. Rangiku Matsumoto may have been a Death Miller, rending my initial thoughts invalid.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:34 AM
smurf you mafia spy

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 03:34 AM
Oh, such warm social skills! Suspicion, suspicion for what, what exactly? Guilty until proven innocent? I've been watching, reading a while here. WHile its true that i'm not exactly in charge, leading, following the lead or anything like that, by doing so I would just be doing the same thing Rukia is, agreeing with the mentally strongest as a "get out of suspicion" card.

Nah, I aint doing that. So what if you're suspicious of me, do I just make myself another cheap follower of the lead for the sake of hiding, claiming innocence? Its a falsity within itself, it hides one's own thoughts, suspicions and so it makes it easy for ONE person tot ake control for the sake of the Town, Mafia OR Cult. :p

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 03:39 AM
And once again, more has happened! I apologize for my slow work ethic, but I will endeavor to be complete and thorough in my assessment of events.

Ulquiorra, why do you insist I am a Mafia spy? What possible evidence do you have of this? I suspect you are not telling us everything you know, and this troubles me.

Orihime Inoue, are you suggesting that Kisuke Urahara is a Mafia member leading the town in the destruction of itself? I disagree with you. I do not believe a member of the Mafia would connect themselves so completely to Yoruichi to feign innocence. It is too risky a manoeuvre.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:40 AM
smurf you mafia spy

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950461']Then my comment is no longer directed at both you and Orihime, but just orihime.

I take this back, you are now the bigger part of me crying into my Ice cream Ulquiorra. :cry:

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Forgive me comrades, but I cannot contain my anger here. It seems Ulquiorra has taken issue with me, and his refusal to answer my questions has frustrated me. If you are not willing to assist us, Ulquiorra, then you have no use to the town, or are in fact an enemy.

##Vote: Ulquiorra

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:43 AM
good for you
---------------
smurf you mafia spy

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 03:47 AM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950465']
Orihime Inoue, are you suggesting that Kisuke Urahara is a Mafia member leading the town in the destruction of itself? I disagree with you. I do not believe a member of the Mafia would connect themselves so completely to Yoruichi to feign innocence. It is too risky a manoeuvre.

Its Possible he is, its possible anyone is really but I kinda have the feeling that this strength of mind, leadership he has, this ability to "control" and "sway" is a bit suspicious within itself. I just feel that it has to be taken into factor as well as the factor that inactivity, shadiness, disagreeing with the general flow for suspicion.

If a mafia person were to sacrifice one of their own to prevent their own uncovering, or the uncovering of others deliberatly, what then? Yeah its risky. I'm not pointing fingers just yet though, just think we all need to look a bit more carefully than follow the first logical, detailed suspicions that come and go. You know, just in case.

We've already ended up lynching Aizen for example because he was "suspicious" and he turned out innocent.

But then again, Soifon, no one would have expected she'd be cult, I really thought she was a general townsperson so that itself goes to show that there could be a mafia person that can blend in really well.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:49 AM
... ... ...

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:52 AM
I'm too good to be good is what you're saying? :I

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:54 AM
... ... ...

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Cut the ellipses.

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 03:55 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950474']I'm too good to be good is what you're saying? :I
Could be, you're as much a suspect as any one of us and your ability to direct and dictate the "flow" for finger pointing is as suspicious as it is brilliant. Even if you are a townsperson indeed don't you think someone is agreeing with you for the sake of agreeing with you to keep under the radar of suspicion? If so who could it be?

I still aint casting a vote because its only a few tiny suspicions rather than concrete evidence.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 03:55 AM
My meds are taking effect.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 03:58 AM
When you guys found out who's playing this account, these Puppetmaster comments are gonna look pretty silly.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Alright, I'm willing to go for Shinji if it means we will learn more about Jin and Gin along with it. You guys with me?

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:00 AM
I believe I already know who you are, but that has no influence on the current situation

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:01 AM
yes

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 04:02 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950479']When you guys found out who's playing this account, these Puppetmaster comments are gonna look pretty silly.

Probably :D but in reality right here i'm not pinning the blame on you exactly, to you I ask the question that do you think there's someone who has been or is still a little lapdog who follows, agrees with everything you say, is there someone like that? Are they the mafia?

To the others left I just say you shouldn't be given this cloak of innocence because you're the mentally strongest here. Everyone is as much a suspect as eachother, we're forgetting that and if we want to survive we need to fish out mafia not frightened little townies who are too scared to put down their thoughts in fear of being lynched. Going with the flow, for safety... Or in the mafia's case, going with the flow to blend in, be uniform.

Yeah its not making much sense but do you at least see where i'm coming from here? :P

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Orihime Inoue is right in that you, Kisuke Urahara, are quite a powerful force in the town. However I am convinced you are innocent.

I feel that the best course of action for today would be to test out Jin Kariya's role claim by lynching either Gin Ichiramu or Shinji Hirako. If Jin Kariya's role claim prove to be correct, then we are assured two confirmed townspersons in Kisuke Urahara and Jin Kariya himself. Gin Ichimaru, if we chose not to lynch him, may be closer to proving his Miller claim.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:04 AM
This is my analysis.

If we get Shinji we get rid of a rleatively useless player as well as a player who seems to be Mafia. Regardless of the results, we can capitalize on them by finding on the truth of Jin's statements. From there, we can be sure of Gin's claims in addition. This will give us an idea of two players' identities. Though I really want to vote for Ulquiorra, Shinji makes more sense strategically.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:05 AM
both of you may or may not have connections of a qustionable nature, and they will be revealed

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:08 AM
I still think it's a long shot that I would start a crusade to axe my own, regardless of how good ol' Jiro was playing.

And I just think I need to offer myself as the leader to make up for the inactivity, seeing as few are active very much. I hope I don't screw up, but I have faith in my logic.

Orihime: I do fins merit in your argument, but I have no real "lap dogs." Rukia is more of my equal than my lap dog and everyone else is kind of just coming and going.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Ulquiorra;2950487']both of you may or may not have connections of a qustionable nature, and they will be revealed
Alright, I seriously hate to do this, but please try to prevent making posts like this. It makes you seem guilty and hard to take seriously. Just please go into more detail and elaborate because your brief answers make little sense.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:10 AM
I will vote for Shinji Hirako when the time comes. For now, Head Captain Yamamoto has granted us extra time to talk, and so I will leave my vote on Ulquiorra.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:10 AM
impartiality is the only way to see past the barrier of lies

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:11 AM
k

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 04:11 AM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950485']Orihime Inoue is right in that you, Kisuke Urahara, are quite a powerful force in the town. However I am convinced you are innocent.

I feel that the best course of action for today would be to test out Jin Kariya's role claim by lynching either Gin Ichiramu or Shinji Hirako. If Jin Kariya's role claim prove to be correct, then we are assured two confirmed townspersons in Kisuke Urahara and Jin Kariya himself. Gin Ichimaru, if we chose not to lynch him, may be closer to proving his Miller claim.

I believe he himself is innocent as well, personally, honestly I think his influence is that much our real target, suspect is in his shadow. If you guys want to vote Shinji then that is fair enough, I'd just, you know, suggest you have a think about some other options.

Why did Shinji vote Rukia, out of the blue, randomly? Of course he might have had a reason, might just be a silly little suspicion or a russian roulette random vote but if he did have a reason what could it be??

That's what I've been trying to poke at. If we can at least get a direct reason out of him and see if it adds up as evidence enough for a logical vote to lynch then aye aye, good stuff.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Shinji is pointless to reason with as he refuses to speak in English. So, I share Orihime's sentiments: COME ON SHINJI AND DEFEND YOURSELF!

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:15 AM
he is most likely asleep at the moment

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:17 AM
Yeah, I figured as much but his activity schedule is quite odd as late.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:17 AM
I am interested to hear from Captain Hitsugaya also. He has been quiet, and yet a replacement is sought only for Renji Abarai. His nature is very much unknown.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:21 AM
About 18 1/2 hours left. Could we get a vote count?

[M] Colette
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950499']I am interested to hear from Captain Hitsugaya also. He has been quiet, and yet a replacement is sought only for Renji Abarai. His nature is very much unknown.

Yeah, he has been quiet. Perhaps waiting for the right time to talk?? I'd still like to hear from Shinji as to why he actually suspects Rukia, I mean yeah, Rukia does agree quite easily with Urahara, on more than one occassions but that's it isn't it?

[M] Dee
you seem to very much wish to shove yourself into the innocents pile

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:22 AM
That's right, Hitsugaya has been absent a large portion of the game recently.

[M] Elize
I believe Shinji Hirako has voted for Rukia Kuchiki, and Rukia Kuchiki, Kisuke Urahara and Ulquiorra have voted for Shinji Hirako. My vote is still on Ulquiorra.

[M] Dee
my comment was directed towards the spy

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:23 AM
I hate to say this, but what is the extra time going to do for us? Is there ANYTHING Shinji could say to defend himself at this point? I don't think ANY of his reasoning could be taken seriously at this point, regardless of what it is.

Even if he magically started speaking in English. If we talk, it should be about others, which the only two new people haven't been around to talk much about them, and I don't have any Idea what to say about Orihime outside of that she's not really said anything of substance since the day started, and like most I'm mostly sure of Kisuke's innocence.

Jin isnt' really worth talking about until Gin or Shinji flip and we can confirm him.

Renji is a non issue entirely since he's either getting replaced or Mod killed.

[M] Elize
Jin Kariya has also voted for Shinji Hirako.

[M] Felix
Oh :bou::bou::bou::bou:, Hitsugaya? I forgot he was here. :p

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950485']If Jin Kariya's role claim prove to be correct, then we are assured two confirmed townspersons in Kisuke Urahara and Jin Kariya himself.

Godfathers turn up innocent under investigations, so Kisuke wouldn't be confirmed.

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 04:25 AM
The fact is we can't afford to miss anything at all, we have plenty of time to investigate everything that's happened if we just give it though, bit of backtracking, bit more calling out, at the end of the day someone's going to get lynched and we really really need to get a mafia or cultist rather than end up with more innocent blood on our hands. >_< not good.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:27 AM
innocent until proven guilty

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:27 AM
I have at no point suggested I was innocent. If my innocence comes into question, I will prove it by hunting down members of the Mafia. You, Ulquiorra, have been deliberately vague and mysterious. And for some reason have persecuted me since my first post.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:29 AM
you may refer to my last post

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:29 AM
Ulquiorra;2950513']innocent until proven guilty

And yet I am a spy for the Mafia since my arrival. I see hypocrisy in your words, Ulquiorra.

Jin Kariya;2950511']
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950485']If Jin Kariya's role claim prove to be correct, then we are assured two confirmed townspersons in Kisuke Urahara and Jin Kariya himself.

Godfathers turn up innocent under investigations, so Kisuke wouldn't be confirmed.

Your point is valid Jin Kariya. But I still feel even the Godfather would not risk attaching himself to a defector Mafia member. Though I will keep your thoughts in mind.

[M] Colette
02-12-2011, 04:30 AM
And vice versa, I might be a bit rash in swaying from direction to direction here rather than agreeing with the suspicions on Shinji, at least right now, if there's anything he can say to justify his vote, defend himself then he might just say it in that Japanese thingy text which just does nothing at all really. Suppose its suspicious.

I'm still unsure on Renji and Hitsugaya too.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:32 AM
Though Shinji Hirako posts in Japanese, his translations underneath can still yield clues. While his death will ultimately be more telling than his words, it would be foolish to not let him say anything to defend himself.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:35 AM
Too bad Google Translator sucks.

[M] Apollo
02-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Apologies for my silence. I've just finally been able to get caught up with what's going on, I think it's time I add my input for this. Anyway here I am, let's get this going, shall we? First, I want to say that I believe either Gin or Shinji to be a possible Death Miller. Both can't be Mafia because Gin is claiming Death Miller, yet Shinji have yet to say anything to defend himself. Would he claim the same and cause confusion? I wouldn't know for sure, so we should wait to hear from him if possiible. Also, let's not forget the possibility about Kisuke ending up Godfather, but I'm not going to suggest that he is. He certainly does have the leadership role in check, so there's that to look at.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:38 AM
I say rid ourselves of Shinji, then investgate gin, jin, and kisuke

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:40 AM
It was a miller claim, not death miller.

Difference is Death Miller flips Mafia even though they are innocent and investigates guilty, and Miller just comes up guilty on investigation.

[M] Apollo
02-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Shinji's usage of his weeaboo speak is annoying for sure, but that should be no reason to cast immediate guilt on him.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:43 AM
why don't we just post what we are

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:46 AM
What have I done to cause myself to ascend to the role of Ubertactical Pimp Leader Daddy? xD

As the official UPLD, I'm taking upon myself to translate Shinji's posts.

Post 1

平子 真子、転送の学生。 私は私自身をあなたの世話に残します、それでどうかうまく私を扱ってくださいよ?
{Ready to start Skillchain!}

Means: Hirako Masako, a transfer student. I leave you to take care of myself, so please please treat me so well?

Post 2

砕蜂 は武道のマスターと暗殺者である。 あなたは幸運である

Means: Fon is a master of martial arts assassin. You are lucky.

Post 3

あなたの言葉は、あなたの魂としては空です。人類は病気あなたのような救世主を必要とします。

Means: Your words are empty as your soul. Messianic Mankind requires you like disease.

Post 4

今日はとても軽く、他の言葉を服用しないでください、重要である。

Means: Very light today, please do not take other words, it is important.

Post 5

剣が私の手から揺れ動きません
Means: 揺Re動Kimasen sword from my hand.

Post 6

新しい夜、カルトの新しいメンバー。 我々はすべての感染を見いだします。

Means: New night, new members of the cult. We all 見Idashimasu infection

Post 7

多くの司祭と犯罪者がまだ存在します。 これは私が読んだものです。
◄Are you alone?► 市丸 ギン

##VOTE: Kiskuke Urahara

目標はあまりにも明確です。 誰かが子供たちのためにゲームをします。
市丸 ギン
Means: There are still many priests and criminals. This is what I read.
◄ Are you alone? ► Gin Gin

# # VOTE: Kiskuke Urahara

The goal is clear, too. The children's game for anyone.
Ichimaru Gin

Post 8

犯罪者は、悪い食物を殺すことによって、彼らの家を守りました。
◄Enemy►◄Disbanding party.►

浦原 喜助 は話をしました、そして浦原 喜助は死にました。 浦原 喜助 の友人たちは錯覚でした。
◄Camouflage► ◄Enemy►

##VOTE: Rukia Kuchiki

Means: Criminals, bad food by killing, defended their homes.
◄ Enemy ◄ ► Disbanding party. ►

Ura Hara Kisuke talked about, and Ura Hara Kisuke died. The friends of Ura Hara Kisuke was an illusion.
◄ Camouflage ◄ ► Enemy ►

# # VOTE: Rukia Kuchiki

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Immediate guilt right here. You're welcome from Junior Deputy Translator Bitch!

[M] Apollo
02-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950523']It was a miller claim, not death miller.

Difference is Death Miller flips Mafia even though they are innocent and investigates guilty, and Miller just comes up guilty on investigation.

:p I can't really tell the difference between the two. A Miller is a Miller the way I see it.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:48 AM
I just Google Translated them also. Kisuke Urahara is correct in his translations, as far as Google is concerned. What we can take from them yet, I'm not sure. The last entry in particular is intriguing.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:49 AM
You know, I"m sorry for the change of pace, but we can get Shinji any time at this point.

Ulquiorra, you come in here acting like you're so knowledgeable about whats going on, you're unable to back up anything you have said to date, you're inconsistent in your claims, and now YOU have the gall to come out and say we should all start claiming roles?

What the hell?

##unvote: Shinji
##vote: Ulquiorra

I really hope you have some kind of explanation for your actions.

[M] Dee
i don't quite comprehend

[M] D'Anna
He's the Cult Recruiter! We need to get rid of him, NOW!

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:50 AM
Captain Hitsugaya;2950531']
Rukia Kuchiki;2950523']It was a miller claim, not death miller.

:p I can't really tell the difference between the two. A Miller is a Miller the way I see it.

The difference is if a Death Miller is killed, they are revealed Mafia, where as a regular Millar will flip town on death.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:50 AM
If any grain of truth is in his posts, Shinji is the cancer that will kill as ull if we aren't careful! We have our scalpels, we just need to excise it. Shinji is very much a threat and we need to axe him before he claims more cult members of his own! Read those translations!

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:51 AM
And Kisuke, ..what?

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:51 AM
Check the previous page.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:52 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2950538']And Kisuke, ..what?

this

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 04:52 AM
Kisuke Urahara, the Cult Leader is the only Cultist with the ability to recruit, as far as I am aware.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Either way, his posts cannot be ignored.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 04:55 AM
but it really makes no difference either way. In reality, the mafia saved us all from being recruited

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Either way the cult needs to be destroyed, now or later, it matters not.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:56 AM
The google translations read oddly.

'Ura Hara Kisuke talked about, and Ura Hara Kisuke died. The friends of Ura Hara Kisuke was an illusion.'

That was the last thing.

...God dammit.

##untove: Ulquiorra
##vote: Shinji

He seems to WANT to condem Urahara at this point.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:57 AM
Not just attach himself to town.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 04:58 AM
Also note, cult comes innocent on cop investigation.

He came guilty.

Something is seriously off about Shinji if there is anythign cult related about him.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 05:00 AM
you have to make your own decision, i trust you will make the correct one

[M] Eizen
02-12-2011, 05:00 AM
Head Captain Yamamoto;2949665']So today to those who remain, if you turn up scum or cultist today those who vote for them will be greatly rewarded. Now go and give your heart and soul for the Soul Society".
あなたの頭は私のビールグラスとしては空です。あなたはしないで四楓院 夜一は報酬のために殺された理解できますか?
◄Please forgive me.►

voting
day1

renji-> ichigo
kenpachi-> Jin
Yoruichi-> hitsugaya
rangiku-> aizen
gin-> soifon
ichigo-> gin
rukia-> gin
gin// soifon
gin-> aizen
Jin-> aizen
aizen-> gin
kenpachi// jin
kenpachi-> aizen
RESULT: lynch aizen , soifon murdered

day2

ichigo-> gin
yoruichi-> kisuke
kenpachi-> Jin
Rukia-> gin
gin-> kiskuke
renji-> rukia
rangiku-> kiskuke
kisuke-> gin
Orihime-> gin
rangiku// kiskuke
rangiku-> renji
RESULTS: "46" said no lynching , ichigo murdered, kenpachi murdered

day3- incomplete

kiskuke-> gin
shinji-> kiskuke
rukia-> gin
yoroichi-> kiskuke
朽木 ルキア は常にリーダーの後に投票します。
朽木 ルキア ◄Backup►

Kisuke Urahara;2949706']What the hell? Why did you vote for me?

Shinji Hirako;2949699']目標はあまりにも明確です。 誰かが子供たちのためにゲームをします。
市丸 ギン ◄Easy prey►

Kisuke Urahara;2949678']Alright, Ichigo had made attempts to axe Gin since Day 1, which he supported with a relatively sensible, argument: Gin's sucked. Hard. Not only have Gin and Jon both saved each other by axing Aizen, but they have been poorly supporting each other all game. Poorly, as in no logical reason at all. Gin continued to attempt to eliminate non-Mafians. (And ALL of his votes were non-Mafia.) His refraining from voring in Day 2 isn't much better, seeing as it could easily be used as a ruse of seperating himself from axing a Townie during Day 1. Suscpious. Gin's clearely fabricated response at the beginning of the thread is perhaps moreso.

##Vote: Gin

I'll have more arguments soon, but you are clearly not one of us.
◄Slow►◄Down►◄Slow►◄Down►

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 05:01 AM
And god dammit Ulquiorra, that phrase means fucking nothing! I'm going to go buy alchohol now.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:02 AM
Yeah, let's try to talk this out. If we axe Shinji and he turns up Cult, than Jin was lying, if he turns up town, we lose a generally useless player unless he has a special role. He could be Jester, but I doubt it. If he is Mafia, then we have him axed.

If we go for him tonight, we still have nothing to lose and we still have an idea of Jin's truthfulness. If we change the vote to say, Ulquiorria, we would delay his lynch another day and thus delay Jin's fate as well.

I say we still go for Shinji. He's of minimal use at this point, and by axing him we learn information on Jin and Gin as well.

He also mentioned Gin in his posts rather oddly.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 05:04 AM
shinji does have a good point, I would like to assure him, I will be studying urahara closely

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 05:04 AM
Kuchiki Rukia always vote for the leader after. Kuchiki Rukia.

That is what the last thing translated too.

I have no Idea what the fuck that means.

I THINK he's trying to indict me of.... Something?

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Shinji Translations
As you head of my beer glass is empty. Are you a night in hospital four maples Can not understand the reward for killing?

-and-

Kuchiki Rukia always vote for the leader after.
Kuchiki Rukia

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:06 AM
:/ Reply in Japanese: Does your role require you to speakin in Japanese?

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 05:06 AM
...Did he just admit to killing someone?

I'm so confused.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:07 AM
Me too.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 05:10 AM
I almost regret asking for Shinji Hirako to speak. He has only brought more riddles for us.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 05:10 AM
no, hes accussing rukia of being a tagalong to kisuke

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:11 AM
I think he has no choice.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Ichigo Kurosaki is also highlighted though. I suspect he is accusing Rukia Kuchiki of being a tagalong in general. However, I do not see this being a tactic of the mafia. Rukia Kuchiki has given justification for her actions at all times, and is not just bandwagoning.

[M] Mom – Host
02-12-2011, 05:15 AM
Shinji, it does not matter to me as Head Captain whether or not you understand the reward for killing. I gave the game Mayuri & Ulquiorra to keep conversation alive (don't read into that too much), more active player enhance the game. That is your reward.

15 hours remain, need to cut things shorter than I originally said (15 hours from now it's Saturday night drinky time for SD :p)

Vote count to come

[M] Eizen
02-12-2011, 05:16 AM
シールドは剣ではありませんが、あなたは馬鹿。

話のこのメソッドは、私のバインディングです。塔は私の舌を盗んだ。選択の余地は私のところに来た。

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 05:17 AM
thanks hc

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 05:17 AM
I would not object to Head Captain Yamamoto appearing before us drunk.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 05:18 AM
"The shield is not a sword, you fool.

This method story is binding on me. Tower stole my tongue. Choice came to me."

Shinji Hirako's most recent post.

[M] Apollo
02-12-2011, 05:19 AM
I could go for a nice cold drink right about now.

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 05:20 AM
nor would i

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 05:21 AM
What has happened to Jin Kariya and Orhime Inoue? Have they no opinions on recent events, or must they discuss things with their brethren?

[M] D'Anna
RAGE.

[M] Mom – Host
Do I need to remind you Shinji that everything in this game up until now has not been black and white? I mean your immunity punishment Day 1 was prove of that.

Head Captain after a few too many would be a sight to behold lol back to the game

[M] Dee
02-12-2011, 05:23 AM
I would enjoy seeing a drunk hc

[M] Eizen
02-12-2011, 05:23 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2950529'] Ura Hara Kisuke talked about, and Ura Hara Kisuke died. The friends of Ura Hara Kisuke was an illusion.
◄ Camouflage ◄ ► Enemy ►

# # VOTE: Rukia Kuchiki
影の私の洞察力は最後の夜私を支援していませんでした。私は期待異なる結果の話を聞いた。私の罪悪感は、比較の光です。

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Trasnlation: Shadow of my insight to help me did not last night. I listened to the expected different results. My guilt is the light of the comparison

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:25 AM
Good lord, the results of the day come down to Engrish for fucking sake.

[M] Elize
02-12-2011, 05:26 AM
I believe he just role claimed an investigative role.

[M] Felix
02-12-2011, 05:28 AM
I believe, if that is the case, it's bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:.

[M] D'Anna
02-12-2011, 05:28 AM
Alright, I'm gonna unvote.

##Unvote: Shinji

I'll let Shinji "explain" himself.