Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 05:42 AM
what is a Sibling?
and the only flavor is vanilla.
blegh

[M] Elize
02-13-2011, 05:45 AM
Siblings are explained in the Mafia role flash, but there isn't enough evidence of this sort of a connection to warrant further discussion.

Flavor is the added flavoring to death scenes.

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 05:51 AM
oh
ttfn everbody
:monster::ffvipatpat:

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Orihime Inoue;2949465']We need to think carefully with our votes or we'll be helping the scum cull our numbers and offer them victory on a blood stained silver plate. D: Kisuke's right in that Gin is suspicious, but are the votes AGAINST kisuke worth it? I don't think so.

##vote: Gin

She didn't seem to think either one was guilty, or at least she didn't think either case was strong enough that day. It's still a pretty big if though, and even if I prove to be right I'm not sure if this would prove anything useful to us, but it's one of the only things I had going in my head.

The other, oddly, also involves Orihime.

As one of the two night kills, I wonder who targeted them? Mafia, or something else? I doubt the Mafia, after losing Poisoner, would have another killer role.

I'm sorry if you mentioned this and I skipped, but Mayuri, who did you kill? Orihime, or Gin?

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 05:54 AM
Again, directed and Captain Hitsugaya's question to me earlier.

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Well, the first part anyway. :p

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 05:59 AM
On another note, I doubt she was recruited night one, since it's day two the lynch had been prevented. Gin, so likely to die and as we see not cult at the time, if she still had the ability I'm sure they wouldn't save someone basically guaranteed to die, since they would have no use recruiting him. Though once again, only applicable IF my suspicion on Orihime's role is correct.

Not sure if that helps any, but it might do one of you some good. :p

[M] Elize
02-13-2011, 06:02 AM
My target was Gin Ichimaru. I wasn't convinced of his Miller claim, and Shinji Hirako's death seemed to confirm Jin Kariya's Cop claim. I noticed that, despite Gin Ichimaru still being a focal personality for several days, there were less votes on him. I thought, perhaps, that the Cult had claimed him.

[M] Apollo
02-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Also Rukia, since Orihime is a Security Guard, and if anything, I don't think she would have been able to prevent a lynch during the DAYTIME.

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 06:08 AM
I was hoping to here that to be honest, had you said you targeted Orihime I'd be more confused then anything. Mafia likely wouldnt' doubt his claim, they'd probably know it was true after Jin's investigation.

They only had to bank on town not quite buying Gin's claim, which was likely they weren't. I wish you hadn't hit him, but at the same time it makes more sense for the Vig then anyone else to kill Gin that night.

I think Mafia wasn't looking to hunt down a townie tonight, after the Cult flip, they wanted cult gone. If cult get's majority and controls the days vote, Mafia would die, yet we have no real way of knowing how many cult there are. Most likely, they guessed at Orihime, possibly due to her longer then normal post coming out the same day Shinji flipped a Cult Leader/ Mafia guard thingy.

As of now, I'm mostly sure you're pro town.

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 06:11 AM
Tis what a governer does, I simply suggest the name of the role could be changed. :p

Though once again, I don't know if figuring it out will have any bearing on current matters, it was about the only thing I had on my mind. If not Orihime, you would seem the most likely to be Governer then, though I don't agree with the 'one is Governer, one is Scum' thing that started up earlier.

[M] Elize
02-13-2011, 06:11 AM
I wonder if, perhaps, these Security Guard roles function the same way as Bodyguards do in the Mafia role flash.

If they do, then I begin to doubt Renji Abarai's claim of Doctor somewhat.

[M] Elize
02-13-2011, 06:36 AM
I have things to take care of, so I will take my leave. My vote remains on Ulquiorra, who I am convinced is an enemy of the town.

I also believe our opportunity for majority lynch ends in an hour. Until later.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2951068']I wonder if, perhaps, these Security Guard roles function the same way as Bodyguards do in the Mafia role flash.

If so, why has there sometimes been only one night kill.

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 06:51 AM
I have to main suspicions, though saddly this time none are original. :p

First is, of course, Ulquiorra. Mostly for talking a lot without really saying anything at all.

I'm more concerned about Renji however.

I'm basing this soley on his current player however, so I won't take into account the inactivity.

I have no Idea how he thought Mayuri was saying 'if one's town then the other's scum'.

Renji Abarai;2950939']
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950938']My thoughts on the identity of the Governor: The Governor has used his/her ability to save only Gin Ichimaru, but as we have learned, Gin Ichimaru wasn't the Governor himself. Therefore, the person who saved Gin Ichimaru is unlikely to be a person who voted for him. Yoruichi and Shinji Hirako are inverted on this: they were not saved, so it is likely that the Governor thought them guilty and so would have also voted for them.

As far as I am aware, only Captain Hitsugaya can fit my theory.
So by your reckoning, Ulqiorra and Rukia are the remaining scum?

I will say I think a governer is NOT normally promited more then one lynch prevention, I think I mentioned it before but I forget, so Yoru and Shinji don't really reflect anything on who the governer role was.

But the Idea that anyone is shown to be scum by the simple claim that 'this dude stopped this lynch' is rediculous.

And I dont' understand the Doc claim. He has no way to back it up, since he hasn't been until this guy took over, so if anything he comes across as making a claim to save himself rather then actually doing something productive, which he failed miserably to do during the time he was here.

And mind you, his reasoning for WHY there is a doctor is just odd, and didn't really prove anything either.

##vote: Renji

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Jin Kariya;2951077']
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2951068']I wonder if, perhaps, these Security Guard roles function the same way as Bodyguards do in the Mafia role flash.

If I recall correctly, Body Guard takes the kill for someone so that they don't die. It's possible that if that's the way it functioned, the current take on Night Kills wouldn't' be inconsistent with it. It just means that Orihime chose some crappy targets to protect.

Mind you though, I think I regret bringing up that speculation. It doesn't really prove anything, and even if we determined the role, Orihme wasn't vocal enough to really make any use of it.

[M] Felix
02-13-2011, 06:56 AM
And the one or two night kill things can be explained by the Poisoner being able to target, as well as Mafia.

Now we have a Vig, who I"m inclined to believe in for the time being.

I have a couple theories on the Rangiku death at night, but at best those are speculation that, while making sense, I don't really have any facts to back them up with.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-13-2011, 09:44 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951085']
Jin Kariya;2951077']

If I recall correctly, Body Guard takes the kill for someone so that they don't die.

If the person the Bodyguard protects is targeted by a killing role, the Bodyguard dies in their place.

Now I think about it, the single death nights are probably from them targeting the same person.

[M] Elize
02-13-2011, 10:20 AM
The theories on Rangiku Matsumoto's death would be lovely to hear, Rukia Kuchiki, because I am completely dumbfounded as to what could have occurred.

As for the number of night kills each night, I can only imagine the Poisoner targeted someone Night 1 and so they died Night 2. I only arrived Day 4, so I was unable to kill Night 3. I apologize if my numbering is off.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951081']I have to main suspicions, though saddly this time none are original. :p

First is, of course, Ulquiorra. Mostly for talking a lot without really saying anything at all.

I'm more concerned about Renji however.

I'm basing this soley on his current player however, so I won't take into account the inactivity.

I have no Idea how he thought Mayuri was saying 'if one's town then the other's scum'.

Renji Abarai;2950939']
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2950938']My thoughts on the identity of the Governor: The Governor has used his/her ability to save only Gin Ichimaru, but as we have learned, Gin Ichimaru wasn't the Governor himself. Therefore, the person who saved Gin Ichimaru is unlikely to be a person who voted for him. Yoruichi and Shinji Hirako are inverted on this: they were not saved, so it is likely that the Governor thought them guilty and so would have also voted for them.

As far as I am aware, only Captain Hitsugaya can fit my theory.
So by your reckoning, Ulqiorra and Rukia are the remaining scum?

I will say I think a governer is NOT normally promited more then one lynch prevention, I think I mentioned it before but I forget, so Yoru and Shinji don't really reflect anything on who the governer role was.

But the Idea that anyone is shown to be scum by the simple claim that 'this dude stopped this lynch' is rediculous.

And I dont' understand the Doc claim. He has no way to back it up, since he hasn't been until this guy took over, so if anything he comes across as making a claim to save himself rather then actually doing something productive, which he failed miserably to do during the time he was here.

And mind you, his reasoning for WHY there is a doctor is just odd, and didn't really prove anything either.

Ok. I was simply pointing out that a doctor is present in about 95% of all mafia games and everyone had seemed to have forgotten the role.
Secondly, my statement on Kurotsuchi's comment was because I believed he was replying to my comment and his suspicions of Ulqiorra earlier in the thread.
I wasn't saying either of you were scum but merely trying to reason the possibility of a scum remaining in the group original group.
Last of all, since it has been my first day in the role, I haven't had to oppertunity to save someone yet. And frankly I don't know who I would try to save at this time. But apparently, I can't save myself during the night!

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 02:44 PM
If its true doc targeted gin last night, then that means no cult kills last night, so the cult may be completely gone. so that just leaves godfather and whever is killing, unless I misunderstood the godfather role. Also, a few days ago kisuke claimed to have prevented poisonings by yoruichi before she died, but she never would have poisoned anyone, she never opened her role pm. Kisuke, you need to clear this up.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Of all the people left in the game, I find Ulqiorra most suspicious. Everyone else seems to be using logic and reasoning in the determination of the mafia while his posts are erratic and seems to have little or no reasoning to any of his voting methods. For those reasons:

##Vote: [M] Ulquiorra

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi;2951108']The theories on Rangiku Matsumoto's death would be lovely to hear, Rukia Kuchiki, because I am completely dumbfounded as to what could have occurred.

As for the number of night kills each night, I can only imagine the Poisoner targeted someone Night 1 and so they died Night 2. I only arrived Day 4, so I was unable to kill Night 3. I apologize if my numbering is off.

the poisoner never killed anyone, she never opened her role pm

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 02:49 PM
##unvote: renji
##vote: kisuke

until you explain yourself

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Ulquiorra;2951145']If its true doc targeted gin last night, then that means no cult kills last night, so the cult may be completely gone. so that just leaves godfather and whever is killing, unless I misunderstood the godfather role. Also, a few days ago kisuke claimed to have prevented poisonings by yoruichi before she died, but she never would have poisoned anyone, she never opened her role pm. Kisuke, you need to clear this up.

Although Youroichi may not have opened her role, she had to assume she had a night role of some description so she would have sent random names to HCY during the night phase. As such, it is possible that she was prevented from poisoning some by Kisuke.

[M] D'Anna
02-13-2011, 03:46 PM
But she said herself she used targeted someone with a night action anyway! Read the thread, please.

[M] Mom – Host
02-13-2011, 04:25 PM
2 hours 40mins left

Day 5 voting history

Mayuri votes Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra votes Renji

Kisuke votes Ulquiorra

Rukia votes Renji

Renji votes Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra unvotes Renji

Ulquiorra votes Kisuke

Ulquiorra - 3
Renji - 2
Kisuke - 1

Ulquiorra is 1 vote away from a majority lynch

[M] D'Anna
02-13-2011, 04:28 PM
I would appreciate if someone would come out and sort these things out.

[M] D'Anna
02-13-2011, 04:34 PM
At this point, I really don't care what Ulquiorra flips. Of course I think and hope he flips Mafia, but if he doesn't, we have no severe penalty happen to ud. That's why I feel he is the best lynch choice.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Kisuke Urahara;2951171']At this point, I really don't care what Ulquiorra flips. Of course I think and hope he flips Mafia, but if he doesn't, we have no severe penalty happen to ud. That's why I feel he is the best lynch choice.

I am inclined to agree with you kisuke. There is no serious damage done at this stage if he is a towns person. And its an even better outcome if he is anti-town.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Head Captain Yamamoto;2951168']2 hours 40mins left

Day 5 voting history

Mayuri votes Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra votes Renji

Kisuke votes Ulquiorra

Rukia votes Renji

Renji votes Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra unvotes Renji

Ulquiorra votes Kisuke

Ulquiorra - 3
Renji - 2
Kisuke - 1

I hat to correct you Head Captain but I have only 1 vote against me.

[M] D'Anna
02-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Can someone come and disagree with us, please?

[M] D'Anna
02-13-2011, 05:44 PM
...Or not. :/

[M] D'Anna
02-13-2011, 06:00 PM
So unless, someone has any objections, looks like Ulquiorra's gonna get lynched.

Shattered Dreamer
02-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Renji Abarai;2951179']
Head Captain Yamamoto;2951168']2 hours 40mins left

Day 5 voting history

Mayuri votes Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra votes Renji

Kisuke votes Ulquiorra

Rukia votes Renji

Renji votes Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra unvotes Renji

Ulquiorra votes Kisuke

Ulquiorra - 3
Renji - 2
Kisuke - 1

I hat to correct you Head Captain but I have only 1 vote against me.

Sorry Renji is indeed correct, I counted Ulquiorra's vote twice

Ulquiorra - 3
Renji - 1
Kisuke - 1

Day ends in 40mins

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 06:53 PM
well, I guess it's goodbye for me, but I urge you to reconsider with this;
I have no role claim

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 06:54 PM
also:
##unvote: kisuke
I seem to remember something along the lines of what you said earlier, so now I'm confused.
the only person who seems to have no alibi whatsoever is rukia, so I am putting my useless vote on her. Sorry. Hope no townies die to night, because that may be the end.

##vote: rukia

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 06:56 PM
also, I think it's too late to change your votes, but the reason I am unable to give any information that is useful is because I have no role, so I can't investigate or anything

[M] Mom – Host
02-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Day 5 is over! Flavor to come!

[M] Dee
02-13-2011, 07:02 PM
enjoy your just desserts

[M] Mom – Host
02-13-2011, 07:07 PM
"Ulquiorra, it would appear that allowing an Espada into the Soul Society was a mistake. It was only natural that Soul Reapers would turn against their natural enemies. As a result you must die a second time!"

Ulquiorra was Vanilla played by Hypoallergenic Cactaur. Practice will turn you into a decent Mafia player. You're certainly argumentative enough :p Well played, again!

Night 5 begins now, the sooner I receive the night actions the sooner we can start Day 6.

[M] Mom – Host
02-13-2011, 11:48 PM
"Another Day dawns here in the Soul Society and I have some disturbing news for you all. This morning the body of Mayuri Kurotsuchi was found. It would seem that I made a grave error in judgment picking him as reinforcements for the Mafia & Cultist problem. Along with Captain Kurotsuchi's body, we found the desecrated corpse of former Captain Gin Ichimaru. It would seem that Captin Kurotsuchi murdered Gin to use for one of his "experiments". The Mafia obviously found Mayuri while he was conducting his work and killed him. It would seem they did us all a favor this time."

Mayuri Kurotsuchi was The Mad Scientist played by Jiro. So close but yet so far thanks for playing Jiro you've done a lot to help make this game what it is :bigsmile:

Day 6 begins and I today we are gonna play by a different set of rules. 5 of you remain and I have decided to makes things a little bit more interesting. Day 6 will be played under Kingmaker/Turbo Lynch rules. Here are the rules for Day 6.

Rules of Kingmaker/Turbo Lynch
-Players vote to decide who is the Kingmaker not who to lynch.
-This process will be done by either majority vote or the player with the most votes after 15 hours(ish).
-The Kingmaker will then elect a King by declaring the name of the player they choose publically.
-The Kingmaker cannot elect himself/herself King
-The King will then declare publicly the name of 2 players they have decided to lynch.

I also have another present for you all, information on the state of play.

Amongst the 5 of you, there is 1 mafia, 1 cultist and 3 townies.

Have fun everyone :bigsmile:

List of active players
Rukia Kuchiki
Kisuke Urahara
Renji Abarai
Captain Hitsugaya
Jin Kariya

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 12:56 AM
hah, eat that unbeleivers!

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Alright guys, choose either me or Jin, as both us are most likely town.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Outside of the fact I'm against the sudden change to a different kind of game all together, I'd be up for Kisuke being selected.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Me too! xD

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 01:40 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951343']Outside of the fact I'm against the sudden change to a different kind of game all together, I'd be up for Kisuke being selected.

Thought this might stimulate conversation. And the game hasn't changed it's just Day 6

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Well, first things first, I think I should point this out that our remaining mafia player has to be the Godfather. Not that this doesn't mean anything, but I think we all should be aware of this.

Now, it looks like the game has changed now that the five of us remain, so let's make the best of it shall we?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Oh yeah, Maryu original said my theories on why the Mafia died that one nigh, Rengiko or however her name was spelled, though he is dead now.

I might as well spell them out. :p

Either KIskue, after claiming apothacary, is wrong about the poisoner being able to night kill a person every other night as he coudl only act every other night, OR somehow Shinji convinced the rest of the Mafia it was in their best interest to off one of their own at night, a plan which backfired horribley on the Mafia.

THough, honestly, either one of those Ideas doesn't help us in the slightest. :p

Though as it stands, I think it's safe to assume the last remaining Mafia bought the claim of Maryu given the second death the previous night, hence the reason he's dead. Mafia didn't want the risk of him being killed.

That leaves us with two targets to find, and I think we should focus on Mafia. If Mafia get's majority, they would likely win even if the other is a cult.

And I"m pretty sure Renji is our cult tonight. Even with his odd voting day one, he was likely to have picked up relatively soon given his complete lack of heat against him. Of course, that ended up being a bad Idea since he just went straight up inactive and was replaced by someone making himself look bad, but they coudln't have seen that one coming. :p

As far as Mafia, I don't think theres a chance of Jin being Mafia, I mean even if he had wanted to set up SHinji, there is no way he would have known about the miller claim prior to his claim, since it included Gin being guilty in his reveal.

Honestly, that leaves Hitsugaya a possoblity, as well as Renji, who I"m still leaning Cult.

If only because he was inactive the day Shinji died, yet we still had a night kill, though he should have been the last mafia, so no Night kill should have taken place.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 01:44 AM
Yes the games changed, it's now Kingsmaker. That's a pretty huge difference. :p

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951359']Yes the games changed, it's now Kingsmaker. That's a pretty huge difference. :p

Sour grapes Rukia :p

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 01:49 AM
Oh lord, it's so hard to listen to anyone as it's so close! :D

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm inclined to agree with Rukia, Head Captain.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 01:51 AM
And wait, why are adding Turbo Lynch as well? that will likely END the game today. You can't just keep adding bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: on to the rules dag nabbit. :mad2:

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Guess this means I won't be able to stop the lynching today then.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Good lord. D:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951356']Oh yeah, Maryu original said my theories on why the Mafia died that one nigh, Rengiko or however her name was spelled, though he is dead now.

I might as well spell them out. :p

Either KIskue, after claiming apothacary, is wrong about the poisoner being able to night kill a person every other night as he coudl only act every other night, OR somehow Shinji convinced the rest of the Mafia it was in their best interest to off one of their own at night, a plan which backfired horribley on the Mafia.

THough, honestly, either one of those Ideas doesn't help us in the slightest. :p

Though as it stands, I think it's safe to assume the last remaining Mafia bought the claim of Maryu given the second death the previous night, hence the reason he's dead. Mafia didn't want the risk of him being killed.

That leaves us with two targets to find, and I think we should focus on Mafia. If Mafia get's majority, they would likely win even if the other is a cult.

And I"m pretty sure Renji is our cult tonight. Even with his odd voting day one, he was likely to have picked up relatively soon given his complete lack of heat against him. Of course, that ended up being a bad Idea since he just went straight up inactive and was replaced by someone making himself look bad, but they coudln't have seen that one coming. :p

As far as Mafia, I don't think theres a chance of Jin being Mafia, I mean even if he had wanted to set up SHinji, there is no way he would have known about the miller claim prior to his claim, since it included Gin being guilty in his reveal.

Honestly, that leaves Hitsugaya a possoblity, as well as Renji, who I"m still leaning Cult.

If only because he was inactive the day Shinji died, yet we still had a night kill, though he should have been the last mafia, so no Night kill should have taken place.

Rukia, I would simply like to point out that the previos Renji's behaviour and activity should have no bearing on me. I have only played this role since day 5. And as I said previously, I am the doctor a pro-town character. As for the rest I simply don't know except for Jin who is obviously the cop. But is it possible 4 of us were originallly townies and one has been recruited by the cult?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm not really caring about your past behavior.

And as shown earlier, a power roles can be recruited by Cult.

You being a doctor has no real bearing. You could have been cult, and I gave a reason WHY they might have picked you.

That CAN be determined whether or not you were the one in control of the account at the time.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Good lord, only Rukia has yet to role claim. xD Might as well tell us just to make sure. :3

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 02:01 AM
Head Captain, is it possible to tell us the day/night when everyone died?

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Go to the OP.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951374']Good lord, only Rukia has yet to role claim. xD Might as well tell us just to make sure. :3

Toshiro hasn't role claimed either, I'm pretty sure.

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951365']And wait, why are adding Turbo Lynch as well? that will likely END the game today. You can't just keep adding bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: on to the rules dag nabbit. :mad2:

You didn't play Del Murder's mind smurf did you? That game had new rules each game day practically. I apologize if it annoys you all that much, I've really enjoyed following this game & I've you guys to thank for that.

Fyi, this game does not end until the town, mafia & cultists are all dead.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:03 AM
There is a reason I haven't, it'll make me look bad. XD

Though since starting the heat on the cult leader, I guess it's not really to important now.

I started vanilla, though the day after the preacher died I got a PM revealing I am 'The Elightened one' which stated in his death, the Preacher's soul came to my side, to give me his words and protect me from the heathans.

Basically I couldn't be recruited by cult.

Since he hadn't the chance to select a target at night, if the preacher had one anyway, I guess there it could have been random, or I was pre-determined to get it if the preacher died.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951379']Go to the OP.

The OP only tells who died, not when they died.

[M] D'Anna
Bull :bou::bou::bou::bou:, Rukia! Bull :bou::bou::bou::bou:, bull :bou::bou::bou::bou:, bull :bou::bou::bou::bou:! And I desperately want to tell you why!

[M] Felix
Renji Abarai;2951380']
Kisuke Urahara;2951374']Good lord, only Rukia has yet to role claim. xD Might as well tell us just to make sure. :3

Toshiro hasn't role claimed either, I'm pretty sure.

Captain Hitsugaya;2951367']Guess this means I won't be able to stop the lynching today then.

If Hitsugaya is Toshiro, I think he just claimed governer here.

Which strikes me as ODD he didn't claim this when it was brought up to him, or when I proposed the Idea that perhaps the normal ''Governer role' was played under a different title.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
What strange vote were you talking about, rukia?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:07 AM
And so tell me why.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:08 AM
And the day one odd voting is when he voted 'just because'. Not so much the voting you the new guy made.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 02:09 AM
I thought it's been figured out that I'm the Governor. Rukia, you were just rambling nonsense about whether Orihime's role was Governor in disguise or some :bou::bou::bou::bou: like that.

[M] D'Anna
Because that is NOT what the Preacher does. ;)

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Rukia Kuchiki;2951390']And the day one odd voting is when he voted 'just because'. Not so much the voting you the new guy made.

Oh ok. Sorry for the interruption.

[M] Felix
The problem is you wouldn't confirm anything at the time.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:11 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951392']Because that is NOT what the Preacher does. ;)

Then what DOES a preacher do?

And regarldess, how is what a preacher doe relevant to my role?

[M] Felix
And honestly, my claim on you is the best I have right now Hitsugaya. Yes, it's a bit of a stretch, but who else would a Mafia be at this point?

[M] D'Anna
Hello, eveyone The Magenta Masterpiece, the Beer Gut, and the previous player of the Aizen account reporting for duty! I laugh at the being called a leader, regret missing the oppurtunity to kiss Jiro, and knowing that Rukia is a liar!

Preacher was a Priest required to attract the most attention to himself as possible.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:12 AM
So you are lying, my friend!

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
So once again, how does that affect my role?

If it was pre-determined on my part, how exactly would YOU know?

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:14 AM
You got the description wrong, lady.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:15 AM
So does this mean Rukia is scum?

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:17 AM
It means she's lying.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Though I can't honestly think as to why she would lie about her role if a Cultist would have a role of their own before recruitment.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:18 AM
In addition, you can be called out for your own actions then.

Who was it that started out being the most ademment at lynching Gin, you, something I shamefully went along with.

Who was it that lead the started the lynch for both Yoruichi, and then Shinji? Me. Mind you SHinji was AFTER the a mafia turned up dead.

In addition, who said, in both cases I seemed right to a lot of people, yet you a gree and turn around and say you are still more suspicious of the confirmed townie Gin, only voting for them after they make themselves look even worse?

You wouldn't have wanted them to die, but why not jump on when there is no hope of them being saved?

The only people you've started claims against turn up town, yet you jumped on to two dead mafia after I had already started the heat.

And, why the hell woudl I come up with that roleclaim, when it offered no advantage over just saying 'vanilla town'? That would be dumb, but I have no reason to lie.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:19 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951400']You got the description wrong, lady.

Um, what description? I don't know what the preacher description was, only my own.

Laddy
02-14-2011, 02:19 AM
You can sit down, Rukia. <3

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951404']And, why the hell woudl I come up with that roleclaim, when it offered no advantage over just saying 'vanilla town'? That would be dumb, but I have no reason to lie.

Well by claiming the ghost thing you protected yourself from being named a recruited cultist. So was kinda to your advantage. Alarm bells at this point.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:25 AM
I already stared the lynch against the Cultist leader. That alone was enough to get rid of the cultist thing, what was the point in adding this on to the list? Had I just said Vanilla townie would you think the guy that killed the CUlts only real advantage, their leader, especially after one leader was already killed? Why would there be ANY reason for me to lie about my role to protect myself?

I was already a shoe in for not being cult.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:27 AM
##vote: Jin

You know, I can't trust Kisuke to be the Lyncher now, since if the last Mafia controls the lynch, we get two two guys dead leaving us three, one guy dead tonight leaving two, and Mafia winning.

Jin.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 02:28 AM
So voting for Jin as Kingmaker, Rukia?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:28 AM
That 'Jin' was suppose to just let him know I can only trust him to be the guy that gets to do the lynching today. Yet I failed to finish the sentance.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Yes I am Hitsugaya. Yes I am. :p

[M] D'Anna
Cult wouldn't have to lie about their role.

How am I mafia? How? Because I caught you in a huge lie? How?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Ah you didn't lead a lynch on any cultist. Soifon was killed during the night as was Orihime.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:30 AM
Vote for me so I can kill Rukia.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:30 AM
Renji, SHinji flipped Mafia/Cult Leader, and I'm the first one to voice opinion against him.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951419']Renji, SHinji flipped Mafia/Cult Leader, and I'm the first one to voice opinion against him.

Sorry. I forgot about Shinji.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:33 AM
Note you couldn't even talk to the damn guy.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:33 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951417']Vote for me so I can kill Rukia.

If we vote you kingmaker, then you lynch no-one. You pick someone to be king and they lynch 2 people.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:34 AM
And you didn't 'catch me' in a lie. You claim to know I can't be what I say, on the sole basis that your pm didn't say anything about this happening.

So, how exactly am I caught lying, when all we have is your word on your own pm, against my word on mine?

Just look back at WHO started the hate towards the two confirmed mafia, and who it was that said, while they had a point, was still more suspect of the convicted townie, only only voted for the Mafia AFTER they were at a point beyond defending?

I garuntee you, I'm the one coming out of that string of events looking more trustworthy.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:34 AM
Alright, then I vote for someone I hope will choose me.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951425']Alright, then I vote for someone I hope will choose me.

Like me! :D

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:36 AM
You failed to get any aspect of the role correctly, Rukia!

And secondly, the two mafians that were lynched WERE THE TWO ONLY MAFIANS YOU HAD NO MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH!

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951427']You failed to get any aspect of the role correctly, Rukia!

And secondly, the two mafians that were lynched WERE THE TWO ONLY MAFIANS YOU HAD NO MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH!

With Yoru you are right, but how can you know that about Shinji?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:38 AM
And any aspect of what role, yours? I didn't speculate on what your role did at all.

[M] D'Anna
I can't. But he was cult, which is anti-mafia. Cult Leader in fact!

[M] D'Anna
The Preacher role.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:39 AM
Don't forget he was dual role, you claim I'm lying on the basis I couldn't communicate with him, yet now claim you can't know?

Sounded pretty sure of yourself with that all caps post and what not.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:40 AM
And again, I didn't know what preacher did, and I never said I did.

I just know after he died, I got the PM.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:42 AM
It's a very likely possibility, far more likely of a possibility that you got my previous account's role, a rather meaningless one I might add, yet it's not only completely different, but given to you.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:44 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951382']There is a reason I haven't, it'll make me look bad. XD

Though since starting the heat on the cult leader, I guess it's not really to important now.

I started vanilla, though the day after the preacher died I got a PM revealing I am 'The Elightened one' which stated in his death, the Preacher's soul came to my side, to give me his words and protect me from the heathans.

Basically I couldn't be recruited by cult.

Since he hadn't the chance to select a target at night, if the preacher had one anyway, I guess there it could have been random, or I was pre-determined to get it if the preacher died.

I even say I don't know if PReacher had a target or not, I said it could have been either I was target by him, at random, or pre-determined. I don't know which. His death only activated the "Enlightened One' Role, so his Role PM may have had nothing to do with it. It well could have been me having a role without being told until it was activiated. It does happen in games that a person doesn't know what there role is.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Scratch that. Upon further reading, you're telling me you were given a role by me. As in Laddy. As in for some random reason you got a role based purely because I died?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:46 AM
Yes, much like the the back up cop or doctors roles.

[M] Felix
Except the role may not have been the same.

[M] D'Anna
That is such an incredibly long shot that I find it hard to believe that you would be given such a role.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Perhaps I should call on Jin and ask who he investigated?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:49 AM
SO why claim it then? As I said, I'm already a shoe in to not be cult after the lynching of Shinji.

What reason is there to claim that, since there was really no chance of me being Cultist at this point? I only claimed cause I saw no point in lying about it now that there is no cult leader.

Had I been lying, woudl not 'Vanilla town' have been believeable, and garnered no heat?

[M] Apollo
I suggest everyone reveal their roles right this moment.

I am the Governor.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Kisuke Urahara;2951441']Perhaps I should call on Jin and ask who he investigated?

It won't matter. The mafia left is the godfather so he'll come up innocent as will a cultist.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm saying if I was scum lying about my role why would I claim anything other then Vanilla at this point?

[M] D'Anna
I don't think your cult, Rukia.

I'm the Apothecary.

[M] D'Anna
##Vote:Renji

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 02:51 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951446']I don't think your cult, Rukia.

I'm the Apothecary.

I'm the doctor!

[M] D'Anna
The apothecary prevents poisoning, not night kills.

[M] Felix
Also, normaly power roles and what not are not allowed back into the game after they are lynched.

So, unless you controlled both accounts and what not, it's kind of hard to believe they'd let you back in after being lynched as Aizen.

And I've yet to here of someone hodling two accounts in a game.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:53 AM
Oh, except for Hypoallergenic Cactuar?

I'm a replacement. Look way back.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Hypo wasn't a power role as either Kenpachi OR his replacement. Vanilla townies offer no unfair advantages at all, where as a recurring Power Role does.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:57 AM
The Preacher wasn't a power role, though! He was a Priest that was required to draw attention to himself.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Rukia, you seemed to have 100% trust me until I called your bluff. What gives?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 02:59 AM
ANd regardless of that, you have still yet to answer to anything about you only going with the Mafia lynces after I started the train against them, and after they looked to bad to defend anymore, as well as in both instances you still tried to say that Gin looked scummier prior to switching your vote?

Also, to add on to townie's you've tried to lynch, let's add on Ulquiorra from last night, who I obstained from in favor of Renji, who I still believe is our cultist.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:01 AM
I played a very large role in getting of BOTH of them lynched, your insistence isn't ultimately what got them lynched.

And you agreed Gin looked scummy.

You used those lynches in my favor, now you're holding them against me. Not only are you a liar, but you're inconsistent.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:02 AM
Hold on. I want to say something about the roles... So there's a Governor, Doctor, and Apothecary. I believe we're all aware that Jin is a Cop. So that leaves Rukia's claim of "The Enlightened One" into question. It's already confirmed that the Apothecary is innocent thanks to Jin's investigation on Kisuke earlier. Besides, we have a mafia Godfather among us. and I think the only person who that could be is most likely Rukia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2951456']ANd regardless of that, you have still yet to answer to anything about you only going with the Mafia lynces after I started the train against them, and after they looked to bad to defend anymore, as well as in both instances you still tried to say that Gin looked scummier prior to switching your vote?

Also, to add on to townie's you've tried to lynch, let's add on Ulquiorra from last night, who I obstained from in favor of Renji, who I still believe is our cultist.

If thats how you feel then vote me kingmaker and then I can't lynch anyone.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:04 AM
Hitsugaya, vote Renji Kingmaker and let's end Rukia!

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:05 AM
I trusted you MORE then others, but why? FIrst it's odd to call a bluff on something that makes no sense to bluff about.

That's what got me thinking of your own actions, as why they now look suspicious?

It also explains why I have yet to be targeted at night, why would a Mafia want to kill someone who has, up until now, trusted them completely? Mind you, this specifically could be applied to both of us, as if I was Mafia it would make sense to stick with you, who up unilt you claim I lied, trusted me quite a bit.

However, pair that with how when you voted only after the Mafia in question looked to bad to defend, Gin turning up town after I stated I believed is Miller claim while you were the most active person tryign to get him lynched, as well as your killing Ulquorra yesterday.

If anything, your actions until now are far more suspicious then mine.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:06 AM
Why me? There is one Mafia left. Shinji was lynched, and was linked to mafia.

WHy would I start the lynch against my last remaining ally?

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:06 AM
Again, I played far more significant roles in Yoruichi's and Shinji's exits than yours.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:07 AM
As well as my first ally under that assumption.

Do you really think my plan was to last until I and one other person lived?

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:07 AM
1. He was cult. 2. To distance you from him. ;D

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:08 AM
Yes! Yes I do because that is a very smart ploy that a very smart player would use! I see that all of your lies and betrayls are purely for your own preservation, complete with a bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: role claim and a sudden distrust of me, why would I lie?

And Jin investigate me as innocent, SO HOW COULD I BE MAFIA!?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951468']Yes! Yes I do because that is a very smart ploy that a very smart player would use! I see that all of your lies and betrayls are purely for your own preservation, complete with a bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: role claim and a sudden distrust of me, why would I lie?

And Jin investigate me as innocent, SO HOW COULD I BE MAFIA!?

Mafia godfathers are innocent when investigated.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Rukia Kuchiki;2949715']Out of typical roles, Governer is about the only thing that makes sense, though the possobility of a new role is interesting.

However, it's kind of unimportant when considering Gin's innocence. If it was a governer, they simply thought the day was too rash. If it was a pro-mafia, they were either protecting their own to delay it a day, or protecting a town for some unknown reason.

And honestly, Shinji confuses me. :confused:

And while I bite this MIGHT be them trying to set up Gin even more, I dont' see why they'd bother. He already had the most heat out of everyone, so why not go for people you think could do more harm? Gin was a near sure lynch anyway at this point.

That taken into consideration, the death of Ichigo is way to convenient, as well as Soifon prior to this.

I have no explanation for the Zenpachi death however. That one just boggles me.

Yoru bothers me for the same reason as before. She shows up, makes a bunch of already made claims as if she herself had thought of them, voted oddly, then dissociated again.

Given your lack of involvement prior to her vote, you being a replacement and all, It seems as if she was trying to go for a 'safe' vote that wouldn't get much flack.

Had she at least stuck around or put anything new on the table, I'd not think much of it, but nothing about her has come across as pro town in the slightest.

I'm not sure who I'd vote for as of now however, Gin or Yoru.

Kisuke Urahara;2949719']Assuming Gin is innocent, the Mafia could save him to buy them another lynch of a stronger player as well as buy more time in general.

I share your sentiments on Yoru. However, I still think Gin is the most logical target. He has done a very poor job of defending himself, as well as those that continually try to prevent his lynch. The deaths of Ichigo and Soifon proved very beneficial for that group in general. I don't want to play int the Mafia's hands if I'm wrong, but this sleepy game is certainly not pointing to any other singificant threats.

One must also consider his voting history. All of his votes were non-mafia roles, none of which he contributed any evidence in and generally joining bandwagons. He even changed his vote from Soifon to Aizen to create a tie, in which Jin, who has been defending him recently, hopped on at the chance, again with no logic of his own.

Rukia Kuchiki;2949828']
Yoruichi;2949286']Re: Cult Leader -- We must consider the possibility there was already a Cultist at the beginning, plus the (likely) chance another was recruited last night (as Shinji said).

Captain Hitsugaya;2949236']So it appears that Soifon was a Cult Leader. This appears to be good for us now that she's out of the way so no more can join her stupid cult. Is she the only Cultist, or is there more lurking among us?

There's you, agreeing with Hitsugya and Shinji wouth actually adding anything. Example one.

Yoruichi]/quote]Ichigo darling, Gin Ichimaru's reasoning was bad, yes, but it was grasping at straws early. There's no real need for anyone to post reasoning for votes that early in the game. Would a scum feel required to post justification? Probably, it helps to avoid
being called out if you give a reason. But that was such a ridiculous claim so early on that I'm tempted to think it was just, well, early game nonsense.

Jin Kariya;2948943']##vote:Aizen. Gin may have had a weak point, but at least it's a point.

Jin already pointed out that it was a weak point, though its' still not much a reason to vote for him yet. Example two.

And there was actually me voting Gin as well, in addition to the one Gin voting for turning up non-mafia.

That being said, you did turn out to not be going after Gin in that first post, so my apologies there. Doesn't really change the fact Jin already made a defense of him along the same lines as your defense of him now.

All points still stand, as well as you coming in once again and making a whole lot of noise without actually saying anything, and voting Kisuke on weak grounds.

Sorry, but I'm breaking the agreement Kisuke, but Yoru should die now.

##unvote Gin
##vote: Yoruichi

You offered nothing new up until you called Bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: on Yoru's claim, something ANYONE would have done at that point.
Other then that, what did you offer that I already hadn't?

Nothing, you called cause you couldnt stop her lynch at that point. I'd voted for her on suspicions prior to that, which hadn't voiced yet, and you really didn't voice anything against her until this point. Nothing that was telling of her guilt and what not.

I'll drag up posts on the next lynch as well. :p

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:15 AM
Yes, Renji is correct and I believe that if he had investigated any of us, Jin would get innocent from all of us.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:15 AM
OH, and while I do that, what Renji said, Godfather woudl be innocent, yet you are trying to use his investigation as proof even after Jin suggests the last guy is a Mafia. Something not even I have stooped to doing.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:18 AM
Granted, I did forget that possibility. >.<

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:22 AM
I've got. I've got it, guys! I know. Renji, Hitsugaya, come on, make me King, I know who it is now!

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Jin investigated several times and here are his results.

Jin Kariya;2950300']Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
Night 1: Gin- Guilty
Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
Night 3: Shinji- Guilty

So, Gin and Shinji were his guilty results. Gin turned out to be a pro-town Miller, and Shinji was the personal bodyguard of the godfather/cult leader. So Rukia... who was the other guy that Jin might have investigated later? Or were you refering to Shinji?

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:25 AM
Jin is Cult. Rukia is Mafia. Jin has abstained from voting for every single Cultist in the game, while Rukia has not only made a lie of role claim, turned on me purely on the prospect of me suspected her, but has also used inconsistent and faulty logic.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:27 AM
##Vote: Renji

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:28 AM
Why Renji?

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:29 AM
I believe we're voting for the Kingmaker.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:30 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951482']Why Renji?

So I can make you king!

[M] D'Anna
But why are you choosing Renji as the Kingmaker?

[M] D'Anna
Why do you guys want me to be king?

[M] Felix
Kisuke Urahara;2950289']I have good reason to believe Shinji is anti-town. He voted for the very person who started the whole things that bagged a mafian, for starters! Wheither that translates to mafia, I don't know.

Orihime just seems to be a new player. She has failed to really do much of anything. I'm leaning towards new, but mafian is quite a possibility.

This I guess could count, but I'm the one tha treally hammered it in after that, and this was at best a stretch, since you seem to admit yourslef you're not sure if your suspcion comes up to mean anythign.

Rukia Kuchiki;2950318']And dude, the art is a running gag from the show.

And 'secret alliance'? You mean how we've both agreed on lynching Gin and Yoru openly, and turning out to be right? That secret alliance?

And if you suspect this 'alliance' of being suspicious for me, why do you not know what to think of Kisuke? Surely if you believe an alliance between us, you'd know what to think of him.

Though I had a theory during night, though I believe Jin just gave me the reason to believe it.

Gin is not our enemy. Why? Because the enemy is Shinji. What happens? He comes out and votes you yesterday as the heat on Jin rises, but we get :bou::bou::bou::bou: for reasoning. He's stretching to attach himself to anyone town, but that only works under the assumption that Gin is town.

As it looks, he's got a guilty rating, but I propose he's not Mafia at all, but a miller. Why else would Shinji have went after Kisuke the other day, since if Gin really was Guilty he would surely look guilty by default. Both being Mafia makes no sense, but Gin could get so excitable, because of how defensive being a Miller had made him.

Also, if you look at Yoru, the Poisoner, perhaps Mafia DIDN"T try to implicate Gin at all, nor did he try to get rid of his enemies. The blind player may have chosen Ichigo by fluke. I don't think we can use the night kill of Ichigo against Gin now because of it.

Either way, SHinji is the one who looks like the enemy tonight. His actions have yet to be helpful to town, as well as his jump to voting you yesterday, and for some god aweful reason me today.

Kisuke Urahara;2950408']I'm just stuck between Shinji and Gin. :I

So Gin, sell me your innocence (hehe), as Shinji is just unable to talk to.

YOu say this after I post reasoning as to WHY gin may not be guilty, without so much as questioning any of what I suggested.

There was also this post of yours that day.

Kisuke Urahara;2950441']19 1/2 hours left.

I have a theory. The Death Miller died already. Last night's death showed a night kill resulting in a Mafian's death. However, the Poisoner was killed, and the only double night kill happened after the day the poison would have taken effect. As a result, It would make logical sense that it was Rangiku that was a Death Miller.

It woudl be odd to have both Miller and Death Miller, I just think this is you still doubting the Miller Claim by Gin. A bit of a stretch, yes, but something to look at no doubt.

And after all this, as well as a few votes being on Shinji already. This.

Kisuke Urahara;2950445']I like Rukia's Logic, so for the time being I will join with Shinji. If Shinji ends up town we know Jin's lying.

## Vote: Shinji

Every vote after that came from Shinji freaking out and then you got louder. Once again, you seem to be jumping on a Mafian who was likely to die over anything esle. You just happened to get louder when it was happening.

You even directly state it's because of MY logic, notthign you yourself presented. If anything, I was still the cause of Shinji's death, with you jumping on as it seemed others were going in.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:31 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951485']But why are you choosing Renji as the Kingmaker?

The kingmaker makes the king. The king does the lynch. Make me the kingmaker and I make you King.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:34 AM
Why do you want ME to be King though?

I get ONE guy wrong and I'm scum now? And now we're having a pissing contest. Oh great! Avast he who pees after I do is one who pees evil!

That's just poor logic.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951486']Why do you guys want me to be king?

Since you have it pretty much figured out. You do want Town to win, right?

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:36 AM
Captain Hitsugaya;2951478']Jin investigated several times and here are his results.

So, Gin and Shinji were his guilty results. Gin turned out to be a pro-town Miller, and Shinji was the personal bodyguard of the godfather/cult leader. So Rukia... who was the other guy that Jin might have investigated later? Or were you refering to Shinji?

I was referring to Kisuke claimin the innocent investigation cleared him of being Mafia, which was odd given the talk about the Godfather possobility. He tried usind the investigation to prove himself, yet in reality it means nothing.

He seems rather defensive for someone who has one person going after him right now.

Kisuke Urahara;2951479']Jin is Cult. Rukia is Mafia. Jin has abstained from voting for every single Cultist in the game, while Rukia has not only made a lie of role claim, turned on me purely on the prospect of me suspected her, but has also used inconsistent and faulty logic.

You're only proof that it's a lie was Preacher doesn't work that way, which the way a preacher works is irrelevant. Even after you realized what I was saying, you are still saying it's a long shot that I'm telling the truth.

And you've yet to say why my logic is faulty or inconsistant.

[M] D'Anna
Wait...wait. Now I like that you guys are all happy for me and think I got the goods, but it seems you only want me to be King after I state neither of you would be lynched.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Captain Hitsugaya;2951490']
Kisuke Urahara;2951486']Why do you guys want me to be king?

Since you have it pretty much figured out. You do want Town to win, right?

Like he said!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951492']Wait...wait. Now I like that you guys are all happy for me and think I got the goods, but it seems you only want me to be King after I state neither of you would be lynched.

I actually don't care. I just wanna go to sleep. And I can't until this is done.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Oh lord in heavens, truly I am Mafia because I targeted Rukia! I am ashamed! Forgive me, god!

I'm ignoring Rukia right now so I won't get more "Mafia-like."

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Alright then, fair enough. Make me king!

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:39 AM
No, You're Mafia because of all I've posted. NO claims of you being Mafia targeting me really matter. That's just what got me thinking about you've been doing all game. :p

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Being mafia 'for' targeting me.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:40 AM
All of what you've posted is skewed. A trivial amount of it is fact, and instead, it seems more like each action has been given a motive by you rather than myself.

But I'm ignoring you so I'm not evil.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Chances are, I will have the power to make a very, very important decision that could win or lose for the town instantly. I need to look over the thread for information that could convince me.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:44 AM
Kisuke Urahara;2951500']Chances are, I will have the power to make a very, very important decision that could win or lose for the town instantly. I need to look over the thread for information that could convince me.
You still need to vote me, Kisuke. Otherwise you won't be king.
## Vote: Renji

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:45 AM
##Unvote
##Vote: Renji

[M] Felix
SO what have I skewed?

You're the one makign the claim without backing it up. What posts have I left out that make you look good?

And you know what, how about this. We make you Kingmaker, and you select Jin to preform the lynch.

Let's say he's the last cultist as you suggest, but he lynches the two of us.

We are, at this point garunteed to kill of the Mafia, something either town or cult would want.

Then, the next day, they can either kill Jin for being cult, or determine who the real cult is.

If we both die, town wins.

Hell, since Hitsugaya is more active, let's make him the guy who lynches the two of us, since I don't think he's cult, and my attacks on him being mafia reallly were based on the Idea he hadn't confirmed governor himself, but at the time it was all I had.

[M] Mom – Host
Players cannot vote for themselves Renji

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:46 AM
I'm not gonna die. Because I'm town.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:47 AM
##unvote: Jin

##vote: Hitsugaya

Regardless of who is Mafia in this plan, town wins.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm not making a deal with you, Rukia. Under any circumstances.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Head Captain Yamamoto;2951504']Players cannot vote for themselves Renji

Should that not be for a lynch. This is technically an election.

[M] Apollo
Votes for Kingmaker

Jin (1): Rukia
Renji (2): Kisuke, Hitsugaya

No vote: Renji, Jin

There's currently no rule against voting for himself, so if Renji votes himself, then we have a majority. :p though I think the Head Captain is going to fix this.

[M] D'Anna
No, what if neither of us are town?

[M] Felix
Even a deal that guarantees my lynch?

[M] Apollo
Oops, spoke too late. :D

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:50 AM
And :bou::bou::bou::bou:, I voted Hitsugaya King Maker by mistake, not lyncher. :p

Unvote: Hitsugaya

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Yes. I know you're a lying, manipulative, whore that sleeps with dead chicks, but I'm not sure you're Mafia.

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 03:52 AM
somebody just vote already!

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 03:52 AM
Renji has me there I suppose. Since this is an election not a lynch, Renji is Kingmaker.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Oh God.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Either way, do you trust Renji to make the right decision in this matter? In the slightest?

You know what though, we all seem to trust Hitsugaya.

So Renji,

All I say is the best way to go is vote Hitsugaya to be the lyncher, and I pray to god he picks right and kills me and Kisuke. That is the only way to garuntee town victory at this point.

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 03:54 AM
somebody just vote already!

No posting in the game thread please.

[M] Felix
And my vote is the one that gives Renji the Kingmaker power, since their are five left and I'm what made the Majority. :p

[M] D'Anna
No. It's not. Because if neither of us are mafia, town loses.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-14-2011, 03:55 AM
Just so you guys know, last night I investigated Captain Hitsugaya, and got a result of guilty. Now back to reading the thread.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:55 AM
Aw :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Another reason to get pissed.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 03:56 AM
As kingmaker, I am appointing Kisuke as king. Now that that is done, I'm going to sleep. You can all heckle me tomorrow.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Jin, Godfather shows up innocent. :I

I'm killing Jin and Hitsugaya. Now.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 03:58 AM
This is bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:!

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 04:00 AM
I'm stopping Jin's Lynch then.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:00 AM
No. I'm making it official.

##Lynch: Jin
##Lynch: Hitsugaya
I'm refraining from Rukia. This is a compromise, as Jin messed by claiming Hitsugaya was guilty. (Godfathers can't be guilty in investigations, and only Godfather can be left.) Hitsugaya was very supportive of coosing me to be King as I refrained from him being lynched.)

I we end up bagging a townie and a cultist or a townie and a Mafian, we may be able to use the vidence from there to get the last one.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:01 AM
Then I offer up Rukia.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:01 AM
##Unlynch: Hitsugaya
##Lynch: Rukia

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 04:02 AM
Wow, GUilty?

I think I'll apologize for everything bad I said about you Kisuke.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:03 AM
I just confirmed Hitsugaya as town, guuuuuuuuys!

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 04:04 AM
"Our King for the day has spoken. Jin Kariya & Captain Hitsugaya you stand accused of trying to destroy the Soul Society and for this your lives is forfeit!"

Jin Kariya was a Cop played by Sir Lancealot

Captain Hitsugaya was the Governor/Cultist played by Blues Agent

Night phase begins now and I believe it is but a formality

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:06 AM
:I

[M] D'Anna
Let's pray Renji is doc and he protects us.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Too tired. Get HCY in here and tell us how we did!

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:07 AM
:bou::bou::bou::bou:.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:07 AM
FUCK! One day away from saving my Mafia legacy of being incredibly stupid and I ruin it! RUIN IT!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Head Captain Yamamoto;2951533']"Our King for the day has spoken. Jin Kariya & Captain Hitsugaya you stand accused of trying to destroy the Soul Society and for this your lives is forfeit!"

Jin Kariya was a Cop played by Sir Lancealot

Captain Hitsugaya was the Governor/Cultist played by Blues Agent

Night phase begins now and I believe it is but a formality

You lynched the wrong person!!!

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:08 AM
:bou::bou::bou::bou:. I feel like a real asshole now.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:09 AM
Right, you did!

[M] Mom – Host
I have some bad news guys

Day 7 dawns and Kisuke is dead

Kisuke Urahara was the Apothecary played by Timekeeper but mostly played brilliantly by Laddy.

[M] D'Anna
Oh God.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-14-2011, 04:10 AM
##Vote:Rukia

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:11 AM
This sucks.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 04:11 AM
Hell yeah mother fuckers.

[M] Felix
02-14-2011, 04:12 AM
You know what the kicker is?

[M] Mom – Host
Rukia Kuchiki is the winner!!!!!!

Rukia Kuchiki was The Godfather played by NeoCracker. A well deserved win very very well deserved

Renji Abarai was Doctor played by Jessweeee? and Mogi and replaced by Caboose

[M] D'Anna
What.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
You should have gone with your gut.

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:13 AM
*cries*

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Tomorrow I will post an aftermath thread with role PM and everything in between. Thanks to everyone who played this game was a blast :bigsmile:

NeoCracker
02-14-2011, 04:14 AM
The Kicker was I, Neocrack, Just Kicked your ass. ^_^

[M] D'Anna
02-14-2011, 04:14 AM
Theoretically, Hitsugaya should've prevented the lynch.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 04:15 AM
Kisuke, you're such a failure in life!!!

Laddy
I feel like a dick right now.

NeoCracker
He can only prevent a lynch prior to it's happening.

In Kingsmaker, the lynch happens as soon as you decide it. :p

Laddy
02-14-2011, 04:16 AM
I'm sorry everyone, I took a risk and it failed. I feel real bad.

Hollycat
that was so stupid
hahahahahahahhahahaaaa

[M] Mom – Host
Kisuke Urahara;2951564']Theoretically, Hitsugaya should've prevented the lynch.

In my defense it's in his role PM to send the PM to the mod a decent amount of time before the lynch. I didn't receive the PM until after I posted the flavor.

Hollycat
we still love you laddy

Laddy
02-14-2011, 04:17 AM
Jin, did you really get guilty in your PM?

And shut up, Hypoallergenic Cactuar. Shut up. *cries* :(

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 04:18 AM
All will become clear tomorrow when I post the aftermath thread.

[M] Apollo
02-14-2011, 04:19 AM
I sent the PM prior to learning who will be lynched. I never expected that I would be the one to be lynched, so I attempted to save Jin because let's face it. I wanted Rukia to be lynched!

Hollycat
there there

NeoCracker
Eitherway, I say we take the discussion to the discussion thread now. :p

Sir Lancealot
02-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Jin, did you really get guilty in your PM?

Yes, I did.

Laddy
02-14-2011, 04:21 AM
That's bull because that's ultimately what made me think you were lying.