PDA

View Full Version : Questions about CC

Shaibana
02-06-2011, 06:11 PM
alrigh, so i started to play Crisis Core again and i have some questions (for the nxt time i come past those parts again xD)

@ nibelheim:
so a little kid tells u about '7 wonders at nibelheim'

the first was the red water: that wasnt a hard one.. a materia in the water ^^
but i can get passed the 2nd one: the girl on the picture that disapears..
i check... and i check again... How do i 'proove' this to the kid so i can contineu further?

Shinra manor:
when u beat up some turtle-thingies u get Coffin keys...
when i open a coffin 3 bugs jump out and thats it.... am i missing something, or is it rlly just useles to open those coffins? :P

and whats with the keyholes u look through? :3 anything special there?

More question will come later xD hahah

Khimbar2775
02-07-2011, 02:05 AM
the only thing the coffin keys do is an easter egg to find vincent. nohting special. i think some coffins have items in them. nothing else noteworthy.

the keyholes are for a miniquest in the mansion. its an optional thing. i dont even recall the reward, but its nothing you cant already live without.

and as for the picture question, i think this is how it goes. go downstairs and wait for the guy to walk upstairs. folow him up and wait outside until he walks into teh room. follow him and and you see him switching out the paintings.

i could be wrong, but i think thats how its done.

Shaibana
02-07-2011, 08:44 AM
ooowww :P haha ok, ill try nxt time..

btw, i checked the coffins where the bugs jumped out.. but theres nothing in it

Khimbar2775
02-07-2011, 04:49 PM
there is definitely one coffin that actually houses vincent. when you go to open it up, you hear him sleeping, and then decide that it's better to not open it up instead :P

Shaibana
02-07-2011, 06:01 PM
what the.... that 'vampire' is vincent? for real? :P
hahahah! =D

that brings me @ another question.
i thought they said that every FF7 character has a link with Zack, big or (verry) small..
How about Cid, Cath sid, barret and Red XIII?

Jaffer
02-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Cait Sith is a random DMW appearance, but Red XIII, Barret and Cid don't have anything to do with Zack. The Turks from Before Crisis really do run into absolutely every named character (and turn out to be responsible for or involved with most thing that happen before the start of FFVII)

Shaibana
02-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know where i can find/get all the 'summons'?
bcaus this time im verry short on what i had before...
i had bahamut, ifrit, phoenix and some more... but now i only have phoenix :(