PDA

View Full Version : Cool Final Fantasy shirts?

spirit
02-07-2011, 02:16 PM
I like this site. It's very simple designs but I like Final Fantasy V, alot, for some reason...

Final Fantasy V Logo White T-Shirt from VG Shirts (http://www.vgshirts.com/product/0302-25567575/Final-Fantasy-V-Logo-White-T-Shirt)

Got any cool FF shirts?

Bunny
02-07-2011, 05:15 PM
I have a shirt that says "Final Fantasy is better than AIDs, I guess."

Depression Moon
02-07-2011, 07:40 PM
That site's shirts look really cheap to me and they're very limited. Outside of VII shirts they only have logo, Vivi, and Chocobo shirts.

Jessweeee♪
02-07-2011, 07:46 PM
I once saw a Kentucky Fried Chocobo shirt somewhere...

Remon
02-07-2011, 08:08 PM
I want a FFT one. Would look epic.

Mirage
02-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Some of them would have been cool if it was just the logo, and not the "Final fantasy" text on them.

Rostum
02-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I don't think the word "cool" goes with the words "final fantasy shirts". However, I'd wear a shirt that had just Amano art on it and nothing else. That :bou::bou::bou::bou: is tight.

spirit
02-09-2011, 03:11 PM
That site's shirts look really cheap to me and they're very limited. Outside of VII shirts they only have logo, Vivi, and Chocobo shirts.

I am attracted to Final Fantasy logos, I'm not attracted towards the rest of the content. My opinions are reserved other wise.

Some of them would have been cool if it was just the logo, and not the "Final fantasy" text on them.

I don't know why I'm attracted to it, and I reserve my opinions. :)
I am attracted to the logos with the text though.

Mirage
02-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Why do you reserve your opinions, are you afraid someone will try to take them? :p

spirit
02-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Why do you reserve your opinions, are you afraid someone will try to take them? :p
I'm not sure why I feel the way I do anymore. I don't like creating subjective themes that explain my ideas, opinions. I'm open minded to other interpretations of life. I believe that I believe, that you can have false beliefs or not be entirely certain what attracts you to one thing or another.

WHAT!? I just had a sudden thought of care bears... I don't get that one...

Shaibana
02-09-2011, 08:43 PM
click @ final fantasy:

haha xD 'guns dont kill ppl.. guys with big swords do' =D
'Got materia?' xD

Nice, though they dnt have that much prints :o

Mirage
02-10-2011, 01:15 AM
apart from the character artwork shirts, those two are probably the worst ones :(

spirit
02-10-2011, 01:49 AM
apart from the character artwork shirts, those two are probably the worst ones :( You don't reserve your opinions, eh? How can you say what the worst designs are? People may like them, whilst others may not like them. How can you say what's the worse? Do you have the statistics of the site? What is the basis for such a worded opinion? Human opinions like that ...I'm not attracted towards such content.
:D
I'm not entirely attracted to the character artwork shirts, personally.I reserve why that might be.

I am attracted to Tiffa's titties...

Shaibana
02-10-2011, 04:22 PM
wel.. i prefer those text shirts i mentioned.. i dnt like the character-art that much.. every1 has his own taste ^^

@ spirit "i am attracted to tiffa's titties"?? omfg u freaking puber -.-'

spirit
02-10-2011, 08:00 PM
wel.. i prefer those text shirts i mentioned.. i dnt like the character-art that much.. every1 has his own taste ^^

@ spirit "i am attracted to tiffa's titties"?? omfg u freaking puber -.-'

You sure you used that word right? I know I like to keep a open mind but I had to look the word up and now I'm confused.

Anyways, I don't see what the BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS, GIGANTIC, BIG BOUNCEY, deal is here...

Shaibana
02-11-2011, 10:25 AM
the deal is where talking about shirts.. and u stand up like a 14 year old talking about breasts -.-

spirit
02-12-2011, 12:22 PM
the deal is where talking about shirts.. and u stand up like a 14 year old talking about breasts -.-
It's not not that much of a serious flopping issue...;)

I like to keep it true to my nature, perhaps it's a bit socially disadvantaged , but I didn't step up and talk about anything highly inappropiate.

I was feeling stimulated and this is a place to share insights, intellectual perspective out of the peaks of stimulation. We attract to ideas through experience, observation, through nature, through social atmosphere, etc etc.

:tongue: Can't a guy fill the stereotypical immature / sexually intriqued, persence once in a while?

If anything, I'm secure with what I've done and welcome your slight discomfort, but to define me from thsi one little post(s):p?

I'm not entirely sure if the socially noted/ relevant context of al of this was a joke or not. Yes, I do like boobies, I do...but, I think I might of brought it up in good fun, and perspectively I can't tell how serious you are about it all.

I come in layers, I can play good boy or bad boy...

So, I'm not sure what we're on about...I like shirts...

Shaibana
02-12-2011, 03:18 PM
lol.. now acting all serious and smart .. :P

spirit
02-12-2011, 08:01 PM
lol.. now acting all serious and smart .. :P
Oh, am i now?:p

spirit
02-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Still haven't got my shirt. I do not recommend this site. I'm just hoping my shirt comes and that I'm not scammed worse than a no show...

nik0tine
02-18-2011, 01:52 AM
Anyways, I don't see what the BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS, GIGANTIC, BIG BOUNCEY, deal is here...Now you're just making :bou::bou::bou::bou: up. Nobody has made a big deal of anything.

If anything, I'm secure with what I've done and welcome your slight discomfort, but to define me from thsi one little post(sAgain, where are you gettin' this stuff from?