PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XVIII betting zone

Hollycat
02-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Lets play a little game regarding the mafia. Post in here what you think each person who is not currently deceased, but don't list your reasoning. DONT YOU DO IT
for every guess you get right (regarding mafia, other, or townie) you get $100, for every guess about the same you get wrong, you lose $50. If you can correctly guess who is the mafia leader, or who is the governer you get $75, but if you are wrong you lose $25. If you guess correctly cop or doctor, plus $25, no penalty. If you are part of the mafia and are still alive, you cannot play. The prize?

the person with the most money at the end can have me turn my usertag into anything they want for 1 month, as long as it's not vile.

other rules:
no editing posts. you can only change your post within the same day as your original post.
If you are currently part of the mafia game, and you die, then when you post in here, you get +$5 for every day you survived.
If you get everything right, you get +$500
and you win.
EDIT: you may also bet on who you think is playing who. mwahahahaha. no penalty, +$10 for each correct guess.

GO

current stats:

Jiro
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Wouldn't all the townies play and then see who hasn't played to work out who the mafia is? Assuming people can tell who is who, though.

Hollycat
02-10-2011, 06:27 PM
If they are currently alive, they cannot play because they know their roles.
also, all guesses about Yoruichi and Renji are null and void

Remon
02-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Woohoo I can finally play :bigsmile:

Hollycat
02-13-2011, 11:43 PM
not even one bet... you all ...
are.
are...
are......
tacos

Remon