PDA

View Full Version : Is That Your Trick

Shiny
02-14-2011, 12:47 AM
What are your favorite words and/or phrases from urban dictionary? Mine is: mark ass trick

398 up, 25 down
--------------------

A stupid bitch who smurfs with people's :bou::bou::bou::bou:.
That mark ass trick just keyed my car!
You scuffed my shoe you mark ass trick.
That mark ass trick took my weed.

Rye
02-14-2011, 01:03 AM
spergin 117 up, 12 down
---------------------------------

The act of doing something an Asperger's person would do.

Why does he keep repeating himself and staring at her? He's totally spergin'.

G13
02-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Dungeon Tan

7780 up, 991 down
------------------

The pale skin of a person who plays too much Xbox and doesn't get any sunlight.

There was also a picture:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/iceglow-albums-pictures++me-picture32412-me-looking-very-dubious-like-im-up-something-my-room.jpg

Remon
02-15-2011, 09:10 PM
It has to be Mormon xD

97% of the people in Utah.

.003% of the people anywhere else.

These really really nice, clean-living people who believe some pretty weird stuff.
"Well I usually try to be good, but I'm no Mormon"

Madame Adequate
02-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Extraordinarily nice. Mormons and Quakers are the only Christians I've met who seem to really get the whole "Don't be a dick" part of the religion :p

shark 976 up, 305 down
this is a move when you have your girl get on her knees doggystyle and you stand across the room naked. then you put your hands together above your head and mimic a shark, all the while your humming the JAWS theme song. you make your way across the room and when you get near her you hump her as hard as you can sending her head crashing into the wall.
Q: How did you get that bump on your head?
A: The boyfriend did the shark last night.

Clo
02-15-2011, 11:42 PM
shark 976 up, 305 down
this is a move when you have your girl get on her knees doggystyle and you stand across the room naked. then you put your hands together above your head and mimic a shark, all the while your humming the JAWS theme song. you make your way across the room and when you get near her you hump her as hard as you can sending her head crashing into the wall.

I just felt compelled to go share that page with a bunch of people. It just had a certain charm to it.

Iceglow
02-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Dungeon Tan

7780 up, 991 down
------------------

The pale skin of a person who plays too much Xbox and doesn't get any sunlight.

There was also a picture:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/iceglow-albums-pictures++me-picture32412-me-looking-very-dubious-like-im-up-something-my-room.jpg

You mother fucking arse bandit. LOL. To be fair that picture was taken 1 like 2 or so years ago and 2 was also taken on a November morning. Frankly getting a sun tan in the UK is nigh on impossible in June, let alone in November.

Shiny
02-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Extraordinarily nice. Mormons and Quakers are the only Christians I've met who seem to really get the whole "Don't be a dick" part of the religion :p

shark 976 up, 305 down

Stephanie Meyer is probably a dick and so is this random Mormon girl at my school who went around cursing at people she knew were Jewish.

Rye
02-16-2011, 12:07 AM
No love for the Jews. ;_;~

NorthernChaosGod
02-16-2011, 12:43 AM

shark 976 up, 305 down
BEST. THING. EVER

This is going on my bucket list.

I have to make a bucket list now.

Shlup
02-16-2011, 08:35 PM
ShlupQuack 12 up, 5 down
Administrator at EoFF
hey, ShlupQuack! you are an administrator at EoFF!

So I'm a little biased. Whatever.

Tai-Ti
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Brittany: A girl usually born in American in the 80's or 90's. Brittany's are very attractive, popular, and have good hearts. Everyone wishes to be as cool as the Brittany's and are jealous when they can't compare. Sometimes Brittany's are a little blonde, but it's simply because they love life and laughing, and enjoy seeing other people laugh as well. Brittanys are usually envied by less popular people. Brittanys can be insecure but they shouldn't be, people try to bring them down but Brittanys will always end up winning...they need to realize how wonderful they are. Guys are intimidated to ask them out just because Brittanys are so unique and awesome.
Brittany = Popular, outgoing, loved by all, sometimes teased out of jealousy, loved by adults, kids love them too, smart, & funny.
"Wow, I wish I could date a Brittany."

I'm kind of a big deal.

Clo
02-17-2011, 03:18 AM
I looked up Clo, and was not happy.

Jiro
02-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Looking up your name usually results in "<you>(You) are a slut" unless you are male in which case it's usually "(You)<you> have a massive penis"

I forget >< brackets are html.
</you></you>

Shiny
02-17-2011, 03:44 AM
Brittany: A girl usually born in American in the 80's or 90's. Brittany's are very attractive, popular, and have good hearts. Everyone wishes to be as cool as the Brittany's and are jealous when they can't compare. Sometimes Brittany's are a little blonde, but it's simply because they love life and laughing, and enjoy seeing other people laugh as well. Brittanys are usually envied by less popular people. Brittanys can be insecure but they shouldn't be, people try to bring them down but Brittanys will always end up winning...they need to realize how wonderful they are. Guys are intimidated to ask them out just because Brittanys are so unique and awesome.
Brittany = Popular, outgoing, loved by all, sometimes teased out of jealousy, loved by adults, kids love them too, smart, & funny.
"Wow, I wish I could date a Brittany."

I'm kind of a big deal.

I do actually know an attractive girl named Brittany, American, has a good heart, born in the 90s, a little blonde, loves laughing. We're getting married. I sent her a rape text yesterday and she responded amicably. :aimkiss:

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 03:54 AM

I'm happy with it. :monster:

Jiro
02-17-2011, 04:11 AM

I'm happy with it. :monster:

But Clo is such a nice girl, the sort you would take home to your parents. It's kind of disappointing, really :(

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 04:13 AM
She can be both, she's talented like that.

Clo
02-17-2011, 04:27 AM
I looked up both Julian and Dakoda, and find that only the Dakoda entries could be true.

Raistlin
02-17-2011, 04:38 AM

What do you have against hats?

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 05:08 AM
I looked up both Julian and Dakoda, and find that only the Dakoda entries could be true.

Want to find out just how true mine is? :jokey:

Raistlin
02-17-2011, 05:21 AM
Someone of the male personage who flies half mast during inappropriate moments i.e one minute silences for lives lost in fires.
Also known to make inappropriate sexual innuendo out of any comment made by a female. Often likes to dance!

I have never before seen urban dictionary so accurate.

Wait wait, no. An even better definition:

Julian is the kind of man who loves to go to church and loves the martial arts. He constantly gets it up the butt from his priest and his girlfriend Erik.

Somehow they managed to misspell "Eric."

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 05:22 AM
Eric is a priest? o_o

Raistlin
02-17-2011, 05:23 AM
The priest and Eric -- two different people. Obviously just one guy at a time could never satisfy you.

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 05:24 AM
I assumed they were the same person.

Jiro
02-17-2011, 05:36 AM

I think that's the first time I ever actually looked up my name and...wow. I guess I better step up my game. At least I have the overly flirtatious thing down.

Also, lawl. Erik and Julian 4eva :heart:

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 06:31 AM
The least you could do is spell my girlfriend's name right. :colbert:

G13
02-17-2011, 07:05 AM
WHAT AN AMUSING COINCIDENCE!

:shifty:

Anyways, I saw this:

Eric: The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.

And thought "How sweet. :aimkiss:"

But then I saw this:

Eric: A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.

And called all my friends to find out who the smurf is spreading my secret. :mad2:

Skyblade
02-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Hmm, most of our internet aliases aren't defined yet. Clearly, we need to fix that.

Bunny
02-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Oh are we doing names now?

Alex: Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.

Alex: The name given to a person whose greatness is unparallelled, and whom no mere mortal can hope to match. Someone who is so awesome that they are super-human.

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 11:53 PM
Julian
A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

Julian
A person with this name always has the biggest dick in the room

Jiro
02-18-2011, 02:34 AM
I looked up Julian to make sure folks weren't trollin' you. I knew those two would be posted.

NorthernChaosGod
02-18-2011, 09:18 AM
They're the top two results. Who am I to argue with the truth?

G13
02-18-2011, 09:56 AM
So if Urban Dictionary says it then it must be true?

brb making some definitions.

NorthernChaosGod
02-18-2011, 10:09 AM
When the definitions have hundreds of thumbs up, I wouldn't be likely to argue. :p

G13
02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
You're right, I forgot that only the world's best and brightest use the internet. How silly of me.

Iceglow
02-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Top 3 results when typing in Steve :)

1. steve 1653 up, 455 down
Steve (short for Steven/Stephen) is a name associated with power and awesomeness.
An Australian male with the name Steve should be praised constantly.
Historians have noted that the name derives from a line of kings, sports stars and top blokes.
It has been noted that philosophers in the mould of Nostradamus and Albert Einstein have stated that the name Steve should be put away because it would be difficult for any young male to have such a burden placed on their shoulders.
However this theory was rebuked by the AOS (Association of Steve's) who correctly suggested that once a child is named Steve they can automatically take upon such a mantle, as with the name they are the recipient of much greatness, authority and laid-backednesss.
Parents who embed their children with this hallowed name shall receive an all round champ of a son for their knowledgeable choice.
My name is Steve
All hail Steve, the almighty

awesome aussie steve name power
by Jake Marsh Apr 23, 2007 share this

Ok that sounds cool but I'm not Austrailian so smurf you convicts! Though I like the awesome stuff...more of this please :D

2. Steve 978 up, 249 down
The most cutest, sweetest guy you will ever meet. He is also very honest, and smart. The sun of your day, and the moon of your night. Just being around him makes you forget all your troubles of the day, as he replaces it with his sweet charm. No matter what, you can always rely on him, with whatever problems it may be, or even if it's jsut to warm up your day.
"steve in the best person you will ever meet."
sweet nice loving kind caring
by a friend <3 Aug 18, 2009 share this

Hmm awesome, someone knows what I'm all about it's all about the loving. Y'all here that cutest, sweetest guy you will ever meet right here folks!

now for my personal favourite:

3. steve 572 up, 70 down
A guy that leaves an imprint on one forever. Sexually speaking after being with him it makes anyone else dull and unexciting. Can be moody and arrogant but this only adds to his magnetism. An intense person who works to hard and who needs to have more fun. Someone you would do anything for, just to see him smile.

Once you have a had a Steve you will never go back.
I love Steve with my heart and soul.
soulmate hottie moody sex appeal love
by booohoooluv Apr 28, 2010 share this

Moody at times? Check, Arrogant at others? Sure I am everyone is. Sexual magnet....definitely!

G13
02-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Dude, you have a Twilight reference defining you in that last one. I can't take that seriously, not that I would have were it not there.

Shiny
02-18-2011, 03:20 PM
You guys have demonstrated time and time again that you have seen Twilight. This is disturbing.

Iceglow
02-18-2011, 03:55 PM
You guys have demonstrated time and time again that you have seen Twilight. This is disturbing.

I've seen the films but I don't advertise the fact...though I have an excuse for it. First 2 my ex made me sit and watch, 3rd one my 3 year old niece Charley made me sit and watch with her. I'm not even kidding my niece loves films to do with vampires, werewolves, zombies or aliens aged 3.

NorthernChaosGod
02-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Dude, you have a Twilight reference defining you in that last one. I can't take that seriously, not that I would have were it not there.

I don't see it. :|

Iceglow
02-18-2011, 10:13 PM

I didn't either so I asked on msn, apparently he refers to the word "Imprint" because it's something Werewolves in Twilight can supposedly do. Alas for him it's not only in Twilight, this is a common Werewolf feature/ability in stories, especially when there's love involved with a non/were creature.

However something he also forgets is that anyone can leave a psychological imprint on another being. If you can remember a person they have psychologically imprinted you with their prescence.

Shiny
02-18-2011, 10:28 PM
You seem to know a lot about imprinting for someone who had to ask what the reference was on msn. :greenie:

NorthernChaosGod
02-18-2011, 10:39 PM
I, for one, know what the word means. I just was unaware that it could only be used in reference to Twilight. :confused:

Tai-Ti
02-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Julian
A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

Julian
A person with this name always has the biggest dick in the room

This actually sounds like a Julian I know, except, instead of having the biggest dick in the room, he IS the biggest dick in the room :|

Iceglow
02-19-2011, 12:55 AM
I have read a lot of vampire/werewolf or just plain fantasy stories sometimes on the basis of it helps provide thought provoking material for inspiration when I've been writing. Mostly however for pleasure. I've just never read the Twilight Saga frankly it would not be enjoyable for me. I've read the Laurell K Hamilton books (some of them at least theres like 17 and counting in the Anita Blake series...frankly they were entertaining at first but grew boring fast) which are essentially a more adult grown up version of Twilight from what I've seen of the films, they have a crap ton of sex involved and most of the descriptive work is of the most graphic nature. Imprinting is common to most Werewolf fantasy. Imprinting is possible in real life though not in the context meant by Were creature fantasy.

G13
02-19-2011, 02:23 AM

I didn't either so I asked on msn, apparently he refers to the word "Imprint" because it's something Werewolves in Twilight can supposedly do. Alas for him it's not only in Twilight, this is a common Werewolf feature/ability in stories, especially when there's love involved with a non/were creature.

However something he also forgets is that anyone can leave a psychological imprint on another being. If you can remember a person they have psychologically imprinted you with their prescence.

I think you're giving these UD writers too much credit here, man. :greenie:

Bunny
02-19-2011, 02:26 AM
I cannot find a single non-Twilight link between imprinting and werewolves. Do share where you think this stuff comes from.

Imprinting does exist as a psychological phenomenon but this is not at all what it means.

Loony BoB
02-19-2011, 09:58 AM
My definitions are very outdated. :(

Clo
02-19-2011, 11:46 AM
But then I saw this:

Eric: A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.

And called all my friends to find out who the smurf is spreading my secret. :mad2:

I nearly spit out my drink when I read that. Who the fuck would write that?!

G13
02-19-2011, 01:15 PM
A real jerk, that's who. Also, according to this awful site the way I spell my name is the "gay way". :mad:

Because of all the :bou::bou::bou::bou: we Eric's are getting I decided to make my own definition for us, so everyone cross your fingers that "Don't believe Ondore's lies, this cat's dong is massive!" makes it's way in! :bigsmile:

Psychotic
02-19-2011, 01:34 PM
ShlupQuack 12 up, 5 down

buy shlupquack mugs, tshirts and magnets
Administrator at EoFF

hey, ShlupQuack! you are an administrator at EoFF!

Well, I guess it's true. I think I'll go buy a Shlup mug and pee in it.
My definitions are very outdated. :(I love that a hundred people think otherwise.