PDA

View Full Version : Freudian Slips

Yar
02-14-2011, 08:44 AM
I never thought I'd ask a lady if she'd like some Diet Cock, but well... :greenie:

Freudian slip anecdotes go

Rantz
02-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Hahaha xD Justin is a closet hetero.

I know I've had a few, but I can't recall any at the moment. I'll return if I do!

Mirage
02-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Diet cock makes it sound like your penis is really small :(

I can't remember the last time i had a freudian slip. Not unintentionally anyway.

Yar
02-14-2011, 04:27 PM

I know I've had a few, but I can't recall any at the moment. I'll return if I do!

omg how do I tell this to my family :(

Peegee
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM

omg how do I tell this to my family :(

wait pg is confused again.

Jessweeee♪
02-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Today we ran into a friend of Mogi's at the mall and instead of saying "splurged" he said to his friend "today we splooged on some french toast at Denny's"

NorthernChaosGod
02-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I combine words when talking and even typing a lot. I think I just get ahead of myself and mash up the first half of one word and the second half of another. :|

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Bunny
02-15-2011, 02:20 AM
My Freudian slips aren't slips.

jdj5585
02-15-2011, 03:27 AM
I was lying down on a couch once, and my friend who was for some reason lying down on the upper rim of the couch slipped and fell on top of me--my bits and pieces aligned perfectly with his whatchimacallits. I from that point onward called it a literal Freudian slip!

Shiny
02-15-2011, 04:03 AM
I said "put in" instead of "put on" one time. Sounds harmless out of context, but in context it was dirty as smurf.

Iceglow
02-15-2011, 04:56 AM
I make a fair few a day, but then again I got sex on the brain 24/7 so why not.

DMKA
02-16-2011, 02:23 AM
I remember when I was in first grade we had a substitute teacher that screamed to us ":bou::bou::bou::bou: IN YOUR SEATS!". We all got a pretty good laugh, being seven and all.

Timekeeper
02-16-2011, 02:53 PM
I combine words when talking and even typing a lot. I think I just get ahead of myself and mash up the first half of one word and the second half of another. :|

That's all I can think of at the moment.

God, I must do this every time I write something down.
Especially if the end of the first word is similar to the start of the second word...
Like the end becoming thend. Damn hands not thinking!

NorthernChaosGod
02-16-2011, 03:41 PM
That's exactly what I'm talking about, I think I've even made that mistake a couple of times pretty recently.

Shlup
02-16-2011, 08:31 PM
When teaching math, I have said "sex" instead of "six" twice. But I moved right along and no one seemed to notice.

I can almost never type "disk" without typing "dick" like three times.

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 01:17 AM
I was going to say that we all know what you have on the brain now, but I think that's a moot point.

Jiro
02-17-2011, 05:44 AM
When teaching math, I have said "sex" instead of "six" twice. But I moved right along and no one seemed to notice.

Write disc instead then.

EDIT: on second thought you'll probably end up writing dicks and multiple is worse than one

NorthernChaosGod
02-17-2011, 06:32 AM
Worse? Or better?

Jiro
02-17-2011, 10:48 AM
actually if yu have multuple you could actulaly put a threesssome to good use. i mean gxg is good but if you could do them both then you'e good

freyathedark
02-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Freudian slips? Isn't that when you say one thing, but you mean your mother?

Unbreakable Will
02-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I've done this a number of times but I can't think of any recent ones, on the other hand I have a hard time keeping things I think in thought form sometimes. Especially if it's a sudden insulting thought. :greenie:

Yar
02-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Sort of. A Freudian slip is where you mean to say one thing, but say another thing on accident, and the thing you actually say reveals a secret or some repressed memories.

Remon
02-17-2011, 04:11 PM
I've had a lot of Freudian spills.

Shlup
02-17-2011, 07:11 PM

Write disc instead then.

EDIT: on second thought you'll probably end up writing dicks and multiple is worse than one
Yeah, it doesn't matter if I'm spelling disk or disc; either way I just wind up with a bunch of dicks.

Sort of. A Freudian slip is where you mean to say one thing, but say another thing on accident, and the thing you actually say reveals a secret or some repressed memories.

[S]he was making a joke, punkin.

Yar
02-17-2011, 08:39 PM
haha oops. not like i can read or anything

freyathedark
02-18-2011, 12:00 AM

*grin* I actually knew that. My line is an old quote from something I can't even remember. Guess I should have phrased it differently XD

freyathedark
02-18-2011, 12:14 AM
And I fail at reading to the end of the page, so we're even XD