PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XVIII :The Aftermath

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 05:54 PM
I promised a tell thread so I shall deliver!

Role PM's

You are Vanilla Townie

- You win with town
- You have no night actions
- During the day phase you vote to lynch another member of town.

You are the Mafia Godfather!

- You win with the mafia.
- If a cop investigates you, you will come up as innocent.
-During the night phase, you and the other mafia members choose 1 townie to night kill.
-It is your job to PM me your choice during each night phase. If I don't receive a PM nobody will be killed.
-You partners in crime are, Yoruichi, Shinji Hirako and Rangiku Matsumoto
-The mafia forum can be found at Log in (http://crazybluesocks.forumotion.com)

You are an Apothecary

- You win with town
- You heard a rumor that someone may be trying to poison members of town and have gathered enough ingredients to make TWO vials of Elixir
- During the night phase you PM me the name of the person you wish to give a vial of Elixir too.
- Any person you give the Elixir becomes immune to death by poisoning
- You cannot use your ability 2 nights in a row.
-You are immune to poison because you always keep an emergency Elixir for yourself which you took automatically.

You are the Mafia Poisoner

- You win with the mafia
- You have the ingredients to mix TWO vials of poison.
- During the night phase you PM me your choosen victim who will then die during the follow night phase ie You choose to poison X Night 1 they will die Night 2.
- You cannot use your ability 2 nights in a row.
-You partners in crime are, Rukia Kuchiki, Shinji Hirako and Rangiku Matsumoto
-The mafia forum can be found at Log in (http://crazybluesocks.forumotion.com)

You are the Town Security Guard

- You win with town.
- You have the ability to block the night action of ONE player per night phase
- The name of the player you choose to block must be PM'd to me during each night phase.
- In the event you do not sent a night action no one will be role blocked during that night phase.

You are the Doctor

-You win with the town
-During the night phase you must PM me the name of the person you wish to protect from a potential night kill.
-You cannot protect yourself

You are the Cult Leader

-You are disillusioned with how town plan to deal with the recent scum problem and have taken it upon yourself to start a new world order.
-During each night phase you may recruit ONE member of town and the name of person you wish to recruit must be PM'd to me during each night phase.
-You may recruit mafia and townies into your cult.
-You win when all non cult members of town and the mafia are dead
-The cult forum can be found at Log in (http://psychogreenshoes.forumotion.com)

You are a Preacher

-You win with town
-You are a man of God so your vote cannot be the one that results in a lynch, majority or otherwise
-Also your job is to draw as much of town's attention to yourself as possible

You are the Governor!

- You have the power to stop a lynch.
- To stop a lynch, let me, the moderator, know before we have typed up the flavour. Obviously this is not a particularly long time frame (and it has to be, for gameflow purposes) so if you let us know long in advance you wish to stop a lynch if it looks like someone you like is going to end up biting it, that'd help everyone.
- You can't stop your own lynch.
- You may only stop a lynch every other Day

(That's me off the hook for how the game ended :p)

You are the Miller

- You win with the town.
- Unfortunately, the Miller is seen as an unsavory character and you will be found guilty if a cop investigates you.

You are a Cop!

- You win with the town.
- Every night you can choose to investigate one person.The name of this person must be PM'd too me during each night phase.
-You will receive a PM saying if that person is guilty or innocent.
-She doesn't know it but, Rangiku Matsumoto is actually your secret half sister. Should she be lynched, you will then kill the person who casted the final vote. Should she be night killed you will take your own life. She does not know you are her brother nor are you allowed to tell her.

(I'll go into more detail on this afterwards)

You are the Godfather's Personal Security Guard

- You win with the mafia.
- You have the ability to block the night action of ONE player per night phase
- The name of the player you choose to block must be PM'd to me during each night phase.
- In the event you do not sent a night action no one will be role blocked during that night phase.
- Your partners in crime are, Rukia Kuchiki, Yoruichi and Rangiku Matsumoto
- The mafia forum can be found at Log in (http://crazybluesocks.forumotion.com)

You are a Mafia Goon

- You win with the mafia
-Your partners in crime are Rukia Kuchiki, Yoruichi, and Shinji Hirako
- The mafia forum can be found at Log in (http://crazybluesocks.forumotion.com)

You are The Mad Scientist

-You aren't interested in winning for either side town or the mafia
-You are obsessed with getting subjects for your experiments so during the night phase you must PM the moderator the name of the person you wish to use for your experiment and they will be killed.
-You cannot night kill every night because the following night after your kill you are busy working on your "subject" eg if you kill Night 1 you cannot kill again until Night 3 and so on

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Special Rules

Rangiku Matsumoto is the secret sister of Jin Kariya. Should he die by lynch or if the mafia chooses to kill him, she commits suicide the night after. Player is unaware of this.

Jin Kariya is the secret brother of Rangiku Matsumoto. Should she be lynched he shoots the person who cast the lynching vote. If that happens he will become Vanilla. Player is aware of this.

Anyone targeted by Yoruichi dies the night after they targeted.

If Yoruichi targets Kisuke Urahara he will not die. He is immune to poison.

Should Renji Abarai choose to protect the player targeted by Yoruichi, they die the night they were targeted instead of the night after.

Soifon/Shinji can recruit anyone into the cult town or mafia.

If the cult are still around when all the mafia are dead the game continues until all non cult members of town are dead.

If the cult outlast the mafia or outnumber the mafia, the cults recruitment power will be taken away.

If the cult recruits a power role, the cults recruitment power will be taken away.

All anti-town roles come up guilty when investigated by the Cop

Doctors cannot protect them self from a nightkill

Anymore questions feel free to ask.

Remon
02-14-2011, 06:02 PM
OMG i had a brother!

[M] Mom – Host
02-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Also as a means of balancing the game once Shinji recruited Captain Hitsuguya, I PM'd Rukia the following:

"Rukia, trust no one! It would appear that 1 of the 3 other mafia members is playing the double agent, and in the last 2 nights became the new cult leader. Which 1 of them it is I do not know but know this your organization has been compromised. I advice that you do not discuss this with the others in case the cultist in your ranks is alerted."

Remon
02-14-2011, 06:07 PM
That's cheating!

Head Captain Yamamoto;2951745']
Which 1 of them it is I do not know but know this your organization has been compromised.

Of course you didn't -.-

I say we lynch Yamamoto. He's scum.

##Vote: Yamamoto

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 06:15 PM
##vote: yamamoto

Caboose
02-14-2011, 06:19 PM
That's cheating!

Head Captain Yamamoto;2951745']
Which 1 of them it is I do not know but know this your organization has been compromised.

Of course you didn't -.-

I say we lynch Yamamoto. He's scum.

Seconded!

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 06:21 PM
##Vote: Yamamoto oh wait :p

It's not cheating it's what's known as putting the cat amongst the pigeons

Agent Proto
02-14-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm still upset that my attempt to stop Jin's lynch near the end of the game didn't go through on time!

Caboose
02-14-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm still upset that my attempt to stop Jin's lynch near the end of the game didn't go through on time!

You mean kisuke's lynch, right?

Agent Proto
02-14-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm already dead by then.

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Kisuke was night killed by Rukia but I guess you're referring to the lynch Kisuke decided

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 06:43 PM
majoritey lynch
Captain Yamamoto was found this morning, laying in a pool of blood, cold and lifeless. It appears the cause of death was repeated mooning by ninjas with goatee's. Captain Yamamoto was a Hitler clone played by Shattered Dreamer. World peace was restored and Cid came back.

If you like this ending, rep me

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 06:50 PM
majoritey lynch
Captain Yamamoto was found this morning, laying in a pool of blood, cold and lifeless. It appears the cause of death was repeated mooning by ninjas with goatee's. Captain Yamamoto was a Hitler clone played by Shattered Dreamer. World peace was restored and Cid came back.

If you like this ending, rep me

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 06:54 PM
the sad thing is the blood is from Yamamoto's nosebleeds.

roll that in your head

Remon
02-14-2011, 06:54 PM
This way everyone wins! :jess:

EDIT

What the heck happened to my brother? :colbert:
Why didn't he die when I was night killed? :\

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 07:12 PM
This way everyone wins! :jess:

EDIT

What the heck happened to my brother? :colbert:
Why didn't he die when I was night killed? :\

You 2 were siblings, 1 vengeful, 1 suicidal. You were suicidal. I didn't factor in what might happen if you got night killed because you were Mafia. So nothing happened!!

Remon
02-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Right. So when does the next one start? :bigsmile:

Caboose
02-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Right. So when does the next one start? :bigsmile:

Indeed. I need another Mafia fix already!

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Could be another month before a game starts unless somebody sets up a Mini-Mafia before then.

Caboose
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Could be another month before a game starts unless somebody sets up a Mini-Mafia before then.

How about a DBZ themed mini-mafia game?

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Mini Mafia means Mafia where you use your regular EoFF accounts. So no theme essentially

Remon
02-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Or a persona themed one XD

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 07:55 PM
I've got a video game themed one ready, but I'm not sure I would know how to host

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Your better off playing a good few game before you host man. I played 6 games before I hosted

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm hosting on another forum, and people....
people....
well lets just say its hard to organize 26 blank accounts

Remon
02-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Meh I want to play here :p

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Well the game you just played took me the bones of 2 weeks to put together as it original was made for 20 players lol easy to criticize until you try it yourself :p

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 08:23 PM
yes, plus the special role I made, fat tony, got targeted by the poisoner, the cult, the mafia, the vigilante all on the same night as he attacked the samurai, who takes out whoever attacks it, but still dies, so, now its just a mess. This is just in the small version the admins are playing

leader of mortals
02-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Well the game you just played took me the bones of 2 weeks to put together as it original was made for 20 players lol easy to criticize until you try it yourself :p

You did a good job, though. Even without much of my help :P

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 09:08 PM

You did a good job, though. Even without much of my help :P

I think it's worth pointing out that you deserve all the credit for setting up the Mafia & Cult forums!

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 09:10 PM
yes, plus the special role I made, fat tony, got targeted by the poisoner, the cult, the mafia, the vigilante all on the same night as he attacked the samurai, who takes out whoever attacks it, but still dies, so, now its just a mess. This is just in the small version the admins are playing

And here's me thinking my set up was complicated :p

Laddy
02-14-2011, 09:32 PM
We can't see the Cult and Mafia forums. :(

Remon
02-14-2011, 09:37 PM
You'll never know :mwahaha:

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 09:37 PM
I'll have to PM lom about that one

Shattered Dreamer
02-14-2011, 10:30 PM
lom forgot the admin passwords for the mafia & cult forums :lol: so if anyone wants to see them you gotta register first

Hollycat
02-14-2011, 11:08 PM
you sucksors

Jiro
02-15-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm really curious to see what my fellow Mafia buddies thought of me.

NeoCracker
02-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Weren't you Yoru?

FUCK YOU! :mad2:

Though at least you killed town, and not one of us. :p

Jiro
02-15-2011, 02:06 PM
NeoCracker baby, don't be hatin'. Without me, everything would've been quiet and you would've had an easy win! No pride in winning easy no, is there?

Madonna
02-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Both fora now can be accessed and viewed with the following account and password:
Vanilla Town
0pEN#up/m4n

Hollycat
02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
yah, so I finally resolved it as the poisoner was pointless, the fat tony was killed by samurai, who died, and the others nothing happened. Then the cult got taken out by majority lynch. Those admins are all so stupid..

Remon
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Jiro, we actually planned your demise from the beginning :p

Jiro
02-16-2011, 08:01 AM
I like how people thought I was playing badly. Head Captain asked me to post because it was to quiet, so I did him one better and went insane. I'm disappointed you guys feared me so much that you wanted me dead. But I'm so happy Rangiku though I killed her for a brief moment :p

I'm still pissed you killed me NeoCracker. Twice, really.

Remon
02-16-2011, 08:56 AM
I didn't know Neo would turn up as a backstabber :p

Madonna
02-16-2011, 11:57 AM
I wanted scum dead for obvious reasons. I probably should have left Yoruichi to her own devices and seen what would have happened.

NeoCracker
02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Well, if you didn't survive the night after Rangiku was killed, you were going to get night killed by me that night. :P

Jiro
02-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Neocracker just wanted everyone dead! I should've just taken you out for :bou::bou::bou::bou:s and giggles, but I thought the Cult was pretty much boned so didn't want the game to end prematurely.

Do I get bonus points for using boned and prematurely in the same sentence?

NeoCracker
02-16-2011, 12:10 PM
I wanted them dead because I knew one was cult. :p

And yes, yes you do.