PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Super Scribblenauts

Timekeeper
02-16-2011, 03:34 PM
I was playing Super Scribblenauts yesterday, and naturally I decided to glue a hoverboard to a horse and then have a man ride that hoverboard. This ended with mildly humorous results, but it was when I chose to ride the horse at the same time that the game decided it didn't like what I was doing to its physics...

It seems that the combined force of the man using the hoverboard and me riding the horse sent everything flying off screen. I could no longer find or control my character and within a few seconds, the game completely froze. In the end I had to turn the ds off and on again, and then everything was fine.

It's an enjoyable game, but it was at this point that I was having the most fun.
Am I alone in finding serious enjoyment out of pushing a game until it breaks, or does something that it shouldn't?
What games have you 'broken'?

sharkythesharkdogg
02-16-2011, 03:39 PM
The combination of my old SNES and a game genie gave me hours of enjoyment finding ways to mess with those games.

KentaRawr!
02-16-2011, 04:16 PM
I liked doing glitches in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow that gave me equipment and abilities that are normally impossible to have. :p