PDA

View Full Version : chicken burger

Jiro
02-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Today I ran halway to the pub beacause I was meetin a friend of mine named joshua. I haven't seen him in a long itme an I owed him a drink so I went to have a rink with him. The running bit is unimportant because what really matters is I didn't know we were drinking fullstrength beer until like the third one and because I am pretty much a lightweight and if you laugh at me i will stab you in the face with my koala but anyway so now i'm wrecked and i forget how many i drank but it was enough that now i can't taste my chicken burger

topic is have you ever drunk something an not known what it was til afterwards

OR

have you ever lost your traste buds and not been able to taste anything even though god i love chickjen burkers

OR

ilu guys

edit I especially love rantzyien right now but I'm not sure why. alterneative toppic is how e love rantziyen so much. :)

Rantz
02-17-2011, 10:04 AM
You said you loved me... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYa-UHqaq4E)

Jiro
02-17-2011, 10:30 AM
I do love you meow meow

Shlup
02-17-2011, 07:09 PM
I have never had any of those problems. Especially not the last one.

Bunny
02-17-2011, 07:21 PM
I do not know what this thread is about.

Peegee
02-17-2011, 07:46 PM
first you can't even grow a beard and now you can't drink

On the last day of work at a pharmacy I had a farewell celebration

8 beers, 4 rum and cokes and 4 more shots of tequila later I was running to the washroom. I hate beer so much >< stupid beer ruined it all

Jiro
02-18-2011, 02:37 AM
There were two perfectly acceptable topics to discuss. I stand by everything I said. My taste buds have returned, fortunately. I'm pissed I didn't get to taste that burger, but I had another one before. It was goddamn delicious. Delicious.

Timekeeper
02-18-2011, 04:58 AM
A friend once offered me some of his soft drink, I drank some and tasted the bourbon halfway through the swig. It sucks being designated driver.

Hot pizza makes my tastebuds flee sometimes.

ilu too!

NorthernChaosGod
02-18-2011, 09:17 AM
I like to get drunk until I can't tell what I'm drinking anymore.

Psychotic
02-19-2011, 05:57 PM
OR

ilu guysI'm flattered by the offer, sport, but if I wanted the love of a 14 year old boy like your good self I'd just go to Thailand.