PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOS

Jiro
02-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Do you take good ID photos? Whether this is school or uni ID or license or whatever, do you take good one? I am alright but my uni ID currently I look like a smurf (that is the blue duds k) and in my current license i am leaning out of the shot because i'm awesome.

I got ID'd at the bar and tha lady thought i was a fake because i have a yellow background. whut. that doesn't ever happen. if she didn't serve mne you would've not had drunk jiro :) and jiro would've been :mad2:

Yar
02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
hahahaha no I'm really not photogenic at all.

But I LOVE getting carded. Makes me feel 15 all over again.~

Peegee
02-17-2011, 06:23 PM
I like my YMCA picture
I hate my driver's license photo. Expire already!

Shlup
02-17-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm not photogenic, but I don't really care if it's on an ID photo. Those are funny when they're bad.

Cuchulainn
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
i look good in everything

cloud_doll
02-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Ehh, I usually have a dumb smirk on my face. And when I try doing the whole no smiling just giving a tough look I end up looking retarded.

Jiro
02-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I can't even pretend to be a tough guy. I just look 15 all the time.

Bunny
02-18-2011, 02:37 AM
I always look like a drugged out zombie.

Wolf Kanno
02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
My driver's license looks like I should be holding up a sign with numbers, which is the type of photo you want when a cop pulls you over...

My college ID is incredibly geeky looking but I love screwing with the campus people so I tend to do goofy things in the pictures to throw people off. My new one is kind of ugly though...

Iceglow
02-18-2011, 03:52 PM
ID photos...well in college in my first year I somehow had my picture taken and came out looking somewhat like Justin Timberlake which is hillarious because I look nothing like the dude. (17 people! 17 thats 8 hard years ago) in my next college ID shot I look so thin I was the stereotypical goth kid my beard and past shoulder length black hair coupled with weighing in at around 8.5 stone made me look positively gaunt and ill. I had to get back to an average weight for medical reasons (my doctor was like "Steve, lose any more weight and you're in an annorexia clinic" to which my obvious reply was; "you wanna lock me up with a bunch of girls around my age who seek attention and also have low self esteem? When do I get to go in?" lol) My passport photo actually doesn't look too bad considering. Work we don't need ID photos for otherwise I'd scan that in and obscure details, theres no way in hell I'm uploading a scan of my passport to the internet! I aint stupid.

Levian
02-18-2011, 04:00 PM
In recent ID photos I tend to look like a russian terrorist, due to eyebrows in weird angles, beard and no smiling.

In earlier ID photos it looks like I'm a 14 year old girl who's coughing right when the picture is taken.

I wish I looked like a 14 year old russian terrorist woman who's coughing when the picture is taken.

Peegee
02-18-2011, 04:27 PM
My brother got a photo ID taken (at the YMCA) the other week. The girl taking his picture was laughing cuz people (like my brother) would sit down then start smiling at the camera even before it was turned on.

SO: you can sit down then look around and act distracted :)

Rantz
02-18-2011, 07:31 PM
My ID is expiring so today I was taking a picture for a new one. My old one was quite horrific - the new one was better, with one curiosity: in the picture I'm kind of skewed a little to the right in an unnatural looking way. Kind of like I'm in italics.

Peegee
02-18-2011, 08:16 PM
My ID is expiring so today I was taking a picture for a new one. My old one was quite horrific - the new one was better, with one curiosity: in the picture I'm kind of skewed a little to the right in an unnatural looking way. Kind of like I'm in italics.

Wait you aren't? Personally I'm rather bold.

Jiro
02-19-2011, 06:10 AM
The top right quarter of my license photo is blank, because the lady taking the photo had the camera on a huge angle and it looks like I'm about to fall out of the shot entirely.

Rantz
02-19-2011, 01:19 PM

Are you calling yourself fat? Also skaters are underlined:  A 

Psychotic
02-19-2011, 01:29 PM
I am pretty sure that my super power is to rearrange my DNA right before a photo is taken to make myself look like a hideous ghoul. I don't look that bad in mirrors I swear!

Shiny
02-21-2011, 04:11 PM
It's an ongoing joke in my school that everyone who had their picture taken freshman year of uni is undead because the guy who took it used really bad lighting. This one security guard saw my college I.D. and was like, "So how's it feel being undead?" I responded, "Braaains."

theundeadhero
02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
My military ID photo makes me look as if my mind is seconds away from snapping it's fragile grasp on sanity.

Bunny
02-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Isn't it though?

Laddy
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
ID Photos hate me. :I I look better taking cumbersome photos of myself with an iPhone than any sort of professional photos.

rubah
02-22-2011, 06:08 PM
I'll tell you in 7-10 days when my cap and gown proofs come back.

My drivers license photos are okay. It's best to take them early in the morning when you're still fresh!

Peegee
02-22-2011, 09:09 PM

Are you calling yourself fat? Also skaters are underlined:  A 

I'm morbidly obese

NorthernChaosGod
02-22-2011, 11:19 PM
I got a new driver's license this summer and I look ridiculous. I think I got it in August and I had a really bad "raccoon" tan from work. =\

oddler
02-28-2011, 04:40 AM
When I take ID photos, I end up looking extremely serious. It's pretty crazy since I usually look like I'm about to chuckle or make a ridiculous face. I'm not me in ID photos. :choc2:

Jojee
03-01-2011, 03:37 PM
I usually look terrible in ID pictures but my current drivers' license one looks pretty cute. ^_^