PDA

View Full Version : Developer's Note III and Player's Poll II

Ouch!
02-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Pretty self-explanatory. Read the note and get the link to the poll at the Lodestone. (http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=c445fc7766b876ae754d967dcabbc24abc29469f)

This, I think, is what a lot of people have been waiting for. Instance PvE dungeon raids? Content yes.

Loony BoB
02-18-2011, 06:19 PM
I haven't battled enough in the last few months to really give an opinion for a lot of these questions so I've abstained from voting. I wish I could vote for just questions 4 & 5. xD All I do these days is solo battle and synthesis. I'll party-battle when more EoFFers are on and when there is more content.

Good to see things are moving along, although I'm still waiting for the actual content to appear.

Roogle
02-18-2011, 06:22 PM
It sounds like this is more of the type of update that people want to hear. I am surprised that they are looking into implementing a jump command as it would fundamentally change the way that maps are created and the way that monsters and other non-playable characters track and navigate on the map. They would need to be careful to modify existing maps and future maps to make sure that no one takes advantage of the ability to jump to, for example, access a place that was not mapped properly where someone can fight without taking damage somehow.

Rostum
02-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Interesting. Can't wait to see the majority of this stuff implimented.