PDA

View Full Version : Smurf yes...

Unbreakable Will
02-19-2011, 06:08 AM
I have Monster and Bacardi rum. I haven't drank in nearly a month and I'm feeling ten foot tall and bulletproof right now
When was the last time you drank and what'd you do?

Bunny
02-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Last time I drank was a few days ago.

Monster is disgusting.

kotora
02-19-2011, 08:34 AM
Monster is disgusting.

I bet it's still better than Bacardi "rum".

NorthernChaosGod
02-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Monster is disgusting.

You're disgusting. :nonono:

Loony BoB
02-19-2011, 09:42 AM
A friend's birthday outing. I had Southern Comfort & lemonade, as I always do. We went on a tour of Mary King's Close and then went to Pizza Paradise. I wasn't drunk, mind you, I only had one or two.

Shlup
02-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Is it just me or have we been getting a lot of drunk threads lately? Heh.

Clo
02-19-2011, 11:42 AM
The last time I was drunk it was on a bottle of Jack Daniels and I tried to explain the Allegory of the Cave using a white board and then later hit my face on a footlocker.

Rantz
02-19-2011, 12:54 PM

Eyes on AA

I haven't had anything to drink in a couple of weeks. Trying to save some $$. Er, barring half a bottle of rosé that my brother didn't want so I got it gratis. The last time I was really drunk... geez, I dunno. A month or two ago? Probably from gin & tonic and red wine.

G13
02-19-2011, 01:10 PM
I was drunk earlier this evening off of some Everclear and a rum and Coke. Went to a friend's and played King's Cup and then watched them all wrestle around on the floor. It looked like the beginnings of an orgy to me so I took my rum and Coke to the balcony and had myself a nice piss over the railing.

Good times.

Unbreakable Will
02-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Monster is disgusting.

THANK YOU, monster is amazing.

I was only tipsy when I wrote this, drunkeness came later :p

I was drunk earlier this evening off of some Everclear and a rum and Coke. Went to a friend's and played King's Cup and then watched them all wrestle around on the floor. It looked like the beginnings of an orgy to me so I took my rum and Coke to the balcony and had myself a nice piss over the railing.

Good times.
HAH

NorthernChaosGod
02-19-2011, 08:12 PM

Good times.
You should have peed on them. :shifty:

Bunny
02-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Monster is disgusting.

THANK YOU, monster is amazing.

There is no such thing as a good energy drink.

Hollycat
02-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I drank a margarita once.

Turned out I was alchohol intolerant

Unbreakable Will
02-20-2011, 01:04 AM

That's quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever heard. :whimper:

Hollycat
02-20-2011, 01:09 AM

I am actually unable of becoming drunk, because my body can't process alcohol, so it's just random purging

Unbreakable Will
02-20-2011, 01:14 AM

I am actually unable of becoming drunk, because my body can't process alcohol, so it's just random purging
This is terrible news. A cure must be found.

Leeza
02-20-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm having a beer right now but I definitely am not and will not be drunk. I'm posting and working on a jigsaw puzzle of a cat, of course. :cat:

Hollycat
02-20-2011, 02:22 AM
leeza, who is leeza?

Shiny
02-20-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm not big on drinking simply because it's not a huge taste preference for me and I don't like not being able to drink a lot of something and not be sick so I go for water or fruit juices. The last time I drank was a few weeks ago when I was feeling in a good mood (note: frisky) and wanted to chill to some relaxing music before bed. When I do it's something sweet like a daiquiri with dinner or wine that isn't :bou::bou::bou::bou: wine. I refuse to have piss beer and I have still never been drunk and probably never will be.

Hollycat
02-20-2011, 02:36 AM
I like to drink apple juice and listen to Hikaru Utada

fire_of_avalon
02-20-2011, 03:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/nye.jpg

Freya
02-20-2011, 03:21 AM
This is going to sound very southern.

My daddy went fishing today and caught a lot of bass. So My neighbor and him decide to have a fish fry with the bass they caught. So we had a party at the neighbors and my dad made me a drink of weller and dr pepper. It wasn't that tasty but I'm kinda intoxicated right now. YAY for southern-ness.

Hollycat
02-20-2011, 05:27 AM
I live in Texas.
My dad wears cowboy attire to church.

Jentleness
02-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Lately, I have a glass of Zinfandel with dinner every night. I do not get drunk but I feel warm and fuzzy for a bit afterwards.

Leeza
02-20-2011, 05:48 PM
leeza, who is leeza?
I am amused. :cat:

Levian
02-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Leezers :]

Had a couple of beers yesterday to go with some Kinect gaming. Last time I went out was 2 weeks ago when my best friend's sister came to town.

Old Manus
02-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I had a beer a few hours ago sitting around a campfire behind my house. I still have three sitting in front of me now and when I drink them I'll be sure to make a thread telling everybody how hardcore I am that I'm about to get drunk from three 500ml cans of lager.

theundeadhero
02-20-2011, 09:59 PM
It's been too long and it will be longer before I can again :(

Carl the Llama
02-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Last time I was drunk was my 25th birthday, 2 years ago, bought a load of JD for xmas and then got told I had CKD and was never allowed to drink again =(