PDA

View Full Version : Sims 3

Proxy
02-23-2011, 02:30 AM
ZOooh Mah Goodness.
So who here is really into sims (any one)? And your experiences with it?
Me I love it. I find it to be a very fun game and quite detailed too.

Though lately I've been having a problem with my Sims 3 Ambitions...Whenever I try to play it, the game crashes in 3-5 mins, and if I'm in build mode I find it crashes almost any time I do anything.

But I still keep trying. I heart it.
Thoughts? Your own creations links? Profile links?

Psychotic
02-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Behold my magnum opus. Aka the greatest thread this forum has ever god damn seen. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/122587-eoff-sims-2-last-sim-standing-interactive-thread-o-woo-hoo.html)

I'm modest, me.

escobert
02-25-2011, 12:29 AM
I haven't tried 3 yet but 1 was fun until I played 2 then that was fun until I realized real life was more fun.

Jessweeee♪
02-25-2011, 02:24 AM
I tend to binge on the Sims for a week and then forget it for a few months and repeat. The Sims 3 isn't compatible with my graphics card, so all of the CAS sliders are wonky. For example, if I try to raise the weight of a Sim, their limbs and head detach from their body, and they stay the same weight.

Proxy
02-25-2011, 04:35 AM
I tend to binge on the Sims for a week and then forget it for a few months and repeat. The Sims 3 isn't compatible with my graphics card, so all of the CAS sliders are wonky. For example, if I try to raise the weight of a Sim, their limbs and head detach from their body, and they stay the same weight.

Ha. Thats so awesome. I find it to be a real pleasure whenever it does work. And I can't play sims 2. The loading time and refresh rate is just awful.

Fynn
03-06-2011, 10:33 AM

My girlfriend had the same problem. But I got her new drivers for her graphics card and now everything is fine :D YOu should look for some new ones.

Madame Adequate
03-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Behold my magnum opus. Aka the greatest thread this forum has ever god damn seen. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/122587-eoff-sims-2-last-sim-standing-interactive-thread-o-woo-hoo.html)

I'm modest, me.

I REGRET NOTHING!

Jessweeee♪
03-06-2011, 05:44 PM

My girlfriend had the same problem. But I got her new drivers for her graphics card and now everything is fine :D YOu should look for some new ones.

The drivers are all up to date, so the only option is to get a better graphics card. Unfortunately they aren't very easy to replace on laptops. Definitely going to get a good one when I've saved up enough for a desktop computer though.