PDA

View Full Version : EU PSN Game Save [Pretty Please?]

Jecht
02-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Hey guys, I've been replaying ff9 that I ordered on EU PSN network to play with my niece, but my PS3 YLOD'd and I lost the game save. I really don't want to replay, but would love to be able to go from where we last got to.

I was in Lindblum at the time, right before the festival of the hunt. If anyone has a game save close either alittle before this or alittle after, would be much appreciated.

Thanks for any help :)

Mirage
02-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I don't think what you're asking for is doable.

Jecht
02-26-2011, 05:50 PM

Well, there are PS3 saves on gamefaqs, but the only one for the eu is right at the start with hacked items, stats etc. You can get a game save and put it onto a usb stick then upload from pc to the net. It's perfectly doable, but just involves finding someone who has the game save and is nice enough to upload it for me.

Much appreciation to anyone who can help :)

Carl the Llama
02-26-2011, 10:56 PM

Well, there are PS3 saves on gamefaqs, but the only one for the eu is right at the start with hacked items, stats etc. You can get a game save and put it onto a usb stick then upload from pc to the net. It's perfectly doable, but just involves finding someone who has the game save and is nice enough to upload it for me.

Much appreciation to anyone who can help :)

It definatly is doable, I myself have done it on behalf of my cousin, but then my PS3 got stolen so I'm afraid I cant help you out =(

Levian
02-27-2011, 12:31 PM
My game save is from right before Oeilvert, which is pretty far from where you want to start, and my characters probably have wacky names, I don't remember. Strike me up a PM if you're interested.

Pete for President
02-27-2011, 08:36 PM
I have a save right before the final bosses... doubt it'll be useful, but anyway, guess options would be welcome right?

Jecht
03-01-2011, 03:47 AM
My game save is from right before Oeilvert, which is pretty far from where you want to start, and my characters probably have wacky names, I don't remember. Strike me up a PM if you're interested.

I have a save right before the final bosses... doubt it'll be useful, but anyway, guess options would be welcome right?

Appreciate the offers guys. I think though that they are alittle late into the game. I do still hold out hope for a gamesave that is close :)