PDA

View Full Version : >:O

fire_of_avalon
02-28-2011, 11:02 PM
I am a super grouch right now. I express my grouchiness via yelling, smart-assery, and guttural noises paired with piercing glares. Most recently, I walked into the bathroom, saw that we were completely out of toilet paper and screamed through the house "How exactly the hell am I supposed to retain cleanliness! The freaking bidet is already broken and now we're out of paper. I'm going to pee on EVERYTHING." and then I slammed the door.

I know my grouchiness is completely irrational, but it kind of feels good.

How do you behave when you're grouchy and more importantly what makes you grouchy in the first place.

rubah
02-28-2011, 11:15 PM
you have a bidet?!

Unbreakable Will
02-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Hahaha, what a great thing to yell. I usually resort to unyeilding sarcasm and flipping people off. It's better than killing I suppose:penciltrick:

escobert
02-28-2011, 11:49 PM
getting up for work makes me grouchy! also, babysitting workers who don't know what they're doing. How freaking hard is it to tear a wall down?

Bunny
03-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I am quiet and passive-aggressive when I am grouchy. Everything makes me grouchy.

Vermachtnis
03-01-2011, 12:20 AM
I glare a lot when I'm grouchy. And I'm quiet. Waiting on stuff and slow things in general make me grouchy.

Shoeberto
03-01-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm just quiet and distant. I don't want to hear anyone's stupid VOICE. I want to be alone, to stew, and play video games until the stress is gone.

fire_of_avalon
03-01-2011, 12:36 AM
I am so different from you guys. I just get louder and louder. And no, I don't have a bidet, Allies. Sarcasm~

Shoeberto
03-01-2011, 12:39 AM
I am so different from you guys. I just get louder and louder. And no, I don't have a bidet, Allies. Sarcasm~
I think it's because most of the responders thus far have been from Mars, and you're from Venus! MAYBE YOU'D RECOGNIZE THAT IF YOU HADN'T GONE TO JUPITER TO GET MORE STUPIDER. GOSH I AM MAD.

Jiro
03-01-2011, 01:43 AM
I yell a bit. Usually I just tear strips of anyone who talks to me. You people are all talking :bou::bou::bou::bou: and aren't helping fix all the problems so you are of no use to me!

rubah
03-01-2011, 04:16 AM
do you have a composting toilet?

Raistlin
03-01-2011, 04:21 AM
It takes a hell of a lot to make me mad enough to really show it, with yelling and fist-clenching. I can't even remember the last time I yelled in anger. Usually I show anger by insults and sarcasm, and then simply ignoring that person.

As for "grouchiness," I usually don't do much. There's no real middle-ground for me; I'm either calm (almost all of the time) or I'm pissed (rare). I really hate when people take their anger out on others, so I consciously don't do that. I'm also very good at acting perfectly fine when I'm feeling bad or irritated or sick or whatever.

Shlup
03-01-2011, 05:17 AM
I am a super grouch right now.

Ahaha, "right now." That's cute.

I love bidets.

BJ's grouchiness makes me grouchy and I express it with grouchiness.

Freya
03-01-2011, 05:44 AM
I get passive-aggressive and say mean things. I get snappy and don't tolerate a lot of the bull I normally do. I'm having a horrible day today so i've been snappy and mean. Usually I have a very high tolerance for stupidity or well just stuff, but when i'm irritable I just tell people what I think.

It's funny, people think I anger easily but I really don't. I may get irritated but not angry. There have only been very very very few times people have made me so mad I want to scream.

Usually what makes me mad is just the constant berating me of unfortunate things. Things people say or my horrible luck with stuff. If I have multiple bad things happen to me in a day I just come unhinged. Usually it takes a lot to get me to that breaking point though.

fire_of_avalon
03-03-2011, 01:06 PM
My thing with anger is as follows: If I am yelling, glaring, and snapping I'm probably just grouchy. If I am clenching teeth, avoiding looking directly at you but speaking forcefully I'm angry. If you see tears and I'm not talking, it's time to get the fuck out because I've come to the point where I can no longer restrain myself. I've only been there once in the past couple of years and when I was there I got into a fist fight with my sister.

I was pretty ashamed later.

You hush, Shlup!

Jessweeee♪
03-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I get a bit snappy with people I don't especially like talking to, but otherwise I'm quiet. If it's really bad I'll just lie in bed and maybe cry.

Peegee
03-10-2011, 04:55 PM
I am quiet and passive-aggressive when I am grouchy. Everything makes me grouchy.

This. Then people keep bugging me and thinking that they alone are the source of my ire.

Which drives me even more crazy.

spirit
03-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I'd say two forms of this exist. Biological, and psychological. Hormones probably play a part, diet, things like that. Then there's things like stress, etc etc.

Hollycat
03-11-2011, 03:54 AM
what's a bidet?

Jentleness
03-11-2011, 05:49 AM
what's a bidet?

Bidet (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bidet)

Unbreakable Will
03-11-2011, 06:08 AM
what's a bidet?
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/itsfunnyDUH/facepalm.gif

Freya
03-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Stupid health insurance companies that by being decks and bsing around on my meds which will subsequently kill me. That also makes me grouchy -.-