PDA

View Full Version : Expendables II

Mercen-X
03-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Stallone's got it worked out in his mind's eye, right?

Stallone announced that after having dinner with Bruce Willis, he was courting the actor to take on a larger role in the sequel, possibly as a "super villain."
Willis "Even Stone Cold Steve Austin who took two bullets in the last film, he's coming back, too." (did he happen to mention he also burned to death?)
Stallone had been talking with Jean-Claude Van Damme, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed), Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris, Lorenzo Lamas (Renegade), Jeff Speakman, Olivier Gruner, Ryan Seacrest (I don't know why), Bolo Yeung, Fred Ward, and Scott Adkins about the sequel, which he intends to be "a love letter to martial arts". Stallone reportedly wants Sheen to play a CIA agent chasing Willis' crime lord character, while Norris' role will be a cameo like Schwarzenegger's in the first film. It is thought Steven Seagal will turn down the sequel, if he is asked to appear in it, because it will be produced by Avi Lerner, as the first film was. (this was why he turned down the first film)
Stallone has mentioned his hope to get Schwarzenegger back for a "key role" in the sequel.

I think names that are missing are Michelle Rodriguez and Brent Spiner among others.

NorthernChaosGod
03-02-2011, 01:08 AM
I'll watch it.

Bunny
03-02-2011, 02:34 AM
This is the single most important thread in the history of cinema and it is about the single most important movie of our entire generation. It should be stickied immediately.

Laddy
03-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Ryan Seacrest

Mercen-X
03-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Ryan Seacrest
If anyone has any answers as to why he's on the roster, reply here.

I wonder if Matt Damon will be in it. Johnny Depp, Crispin Glover, Brandon Routh, John Cho, Karl Urban... now I'm just pulling names out of a hat.

But I will literally watch anything with Jason Statham in it.
But I will literally watch anything with Jet Li in it.
But I will literally watch anything with Dwayne Johnson in it.

Michella-ayella-gabriella-angela-mi-cinderella... Contact Michelle Rodriguez and get her in this movie.

But I will literally watch anything with Jason Statham in it.
But I will literally watch anything with Jet Li in it.
But I will literally watch anything with Dwayne Johnson in it.

Jiro
03-08-2011, 03:25 AM
Charlie Sheen

wut.

#Still #Winning I guess?

spirit
03-08-2011, 03:28 AM
The first one wasn't THAT good. Respect.

Shiny
03-09-2011, 09:27 PM
There's no way Johnny Depp and Matt Damon would do a film like this. Michelle Rodriguez would be beastly though. I wanted her to be in instead of Brittany Murphy for the first.

spirit
03-09-2011, 09:40 PM
There's no way Johnny Depp and Matt Damon would do a film like this. Michelle Rodriguez would be beastly though. I wanted her to be in instead of Brittany Murphy for the first.

JESUS! Matt Damon, Johnny Depp, the face guy!? AHHH AHHHH I feel the burn! AHHH AHHH! Take it away! Take it away!

OH god...OH GOD...where's the ointment, OH GOD...

Oh, Hollywood is a serpent of evil if they ever go that far...

Mercen-X
03-16-2011, 10:46 PM
TAYE DIGGS

Michelle Rodriguez would be beastly though. I wanted her to be in instead of Brittany Murphy for the first.

Frankly, I find jokes about Ms. Murphy to be in bad taste. But her initials do supsiciously spell BM.