PDA

View Full Version : Who's interested?

Loony BoB
03-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Basic questions.

1. Do you have a PSP?
2a. If you do have a PSP, do you think you would buy this game?
2b. If you do not have a PSP, do you think this game would make you consider buying a PSP?

Yar
03-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I've been more excited for this game than I was XIII or Versus XIII. Weren't they saying it was going to be a card game?? That's why I was excited at first.

Jessweeee♪
03-03-2011, 12:19 AM
I know so little about it, so I haven't been too excited about it, but I own a PSP and I've been happy with the recent Final Fantasy titles, so I'm definitely interested.

ShinGundam
03-03-2011, 12:36 AM
I've been more excited for this game than I was XIII or Versus XIII. Weren't they saying it was going to be a card game??
Do you mean as sub-game ? the answer No at the moment. The game is war based which means it is more about missions but unlike usual it has traversable Overworld much like PSX FF/ Versus XIII. Personally, I am interested but not as much as Versus XIII, I like Versus XIII more because you have more Action abilities like (Dodge, Jump, Double Jump, etc), it is more comparable to old school action adventure.

Hollycat
03-03-2011, 12:39 AM
maybe

Wolf Kanno
03-03-2011, 01:02 AM
I've been intrigued by it. Like some, I've been more interested in this title than others probably cause its the closest to an old school RPG out of the bunch from what little people have mentioned about the gameplay. I like the Demon's Souls aspect where you can temporary jump in and help another player but I also appreciate the fact its being designed as a strong single player game.

The Guardians of the Southern Cross motif they are using the nations could be interesting, Odin looks pretty badass, and so far, SE has had a pretty decent track record on handhelds (Crisis Core still sucks though :p ).

nirojan
03-03-2011, 08:58 PM
1. Yes
2a. Hellz Yeah!!
2b. If I didn't have a PSP, probably not. With NGP around the corner if anyone was actually picking a PSP up right now, it'd be for the catalog of games it already has.

I definitely like the whole ARPG scheme they got going and the arcana cards are a major plus (been getting accustomed lately with Arcana cards in Persona 3 and Tactics Ogre on PSP). The action looks similar to Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII and that was one of my favourite PSP games. I'll definetely be checking it out!

Hollycat
03-03-2011, 09:10 PM
1. Yes
2a. Hellz Yeah!!
2b. If I didn't have a PSP, probably not. With NGP around the corner if anyone was actually picking a PSP up right now, it'd be for the catalog of games it already has.

I definitely like the whole ARPG scheme they got going and the arcana cards are a major plus (been getting accustomed lately with Arcana cards in Persona 3 and Tactics Ogre on PSP). The action looks similar to Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII and that was one of my favourite PSP games. I'll definetely be checking it out!

There seems to be an influx of CC fans and fan rebirths all of the sudden

Omni-Odin
03-29-2011, 01:19 AM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No. The quality of Squenix games has gone down as of late. I love Final Fantasy. All of them, in fact. I don't have a real problem with any of the games, their stories, battle systems....anything. However, I do now know the value of a dollar. Sure, I would spend two weeks pay on a system like this when I was 16, but now I put my foot down unless I know I will be seriously spending time on that system. For example, I got a DS for 358/2 Days. Now where am I? I have to sit here and look at the 3DS and slap myself in the face while Kingdom Hearts 3DS comes out and I don't have that specific DS? R U serious? My point is, I WANT to play every game Squenix offers, I just don't know if I want to pay the money for every system they decide to put a game out on.

cloud_doll
03-29-2011, 01:29 PM
1. yes
2a. no
2b. whut

Mercen-X
05-21-2011, 08:29 PM
I have to sit here and look at the 3DS and slap myself in the face while Kingdom Hearts 3DS comes out and I don't have that specific DS? R U serious?

You really should have known better than to have bought a system from Nintendo. Nintendo pops out a new system every five weeks. They're a bunch of money-sucking douchebags. Nintendo only cares about Japan. The kids in Japan will shell out their college funds for every new piece of crap Nintendo births from it vast rectal cavity. Why? Because it's somewhat cheaper over there for one. Video-gaming is the Japanese national pasttime as well.

I'll either repair my PSP which seems like less of a waste of money... or I'll buy a new one... eventually.