PDA

View Full Version : Tact

Yar
03-04-2011, 08:09 AM
I usually am a tactful person, but recently I've noticed my tactfulness begin to decline. Whereas I used to say "he just has a lot to say" instead of the blunt "that boy talks too much", nowadays I think I would default to the latter.

PERSONALLY, I think welcome this new-found tactlessness. I feel less inhibited and if you don't like my opinion well that's probably not my problem. :D

TACT

Freya
03-04-2011, 08:25 AM
I have also lost some of my tact. I just don't tolerate things as much.

Yar
03-04-2011, 08:39 AM
yep. Overall bitchiness and apathy toward things!

Bunny
03-04-2011, 08:42 AM
I am very fond of my tactlessness.

Iceglow
03-04-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm either tactful or not depending on the situation and who I'm talking to. I have to be tactful at times when dealing with customers ect but my family is generally known for saying it how it is as bluntly as possible.

Madonna
03-04-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm either tactful or not
http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/purposefullyaccidental.gif

Jiro
03-04-2011, 12:58 PM
I am always tactful unless I really like you. Then I will be brutally honest. This is why I have no friends, except on the internet where I can edit my posts.

Unbreakable Will
03-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Depends on who I'm speaking to. I'm usually rather blunt with people I'm comfortable with but with others I tend to have far more tact.

Jojee
03-04-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure if I'm tactful. I'm usually just nice and tolerant, unless I'm intoxicated and then sometimes I'm not. I hate it when that happens because bad things always happen and I feel really bad later. :choc:

Shlup
03-04-2011, 06:47 PM
I am exactly as tactful as I need to be.

LunarWeaver
03-04-2011, 06:53 PM
I can't take it, so I do my best not to dish it out. I'll be jokingly mean, not necessarily overly honest, to any close friend and that's it. Of course, that doesn't stop everyone else... Flawed plan!

Peegee
03-04-2011, 07:17 PM
People talking about being tactless like a virtue. I don't even know what to think any more.

At least this means my facebook trolling can be even more guilt free.

Shiny
03-05-2011, 03:19 AM
Since most of what I say doesn't mean much in how I really feel about people, my statements aren't really about tact. It's all in my body language. It clearly says that I despise or like someone. On the internet this isn't as apparent. I am notorious for giving someone, the "kiss my ass" i.e. the bitch face (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bitch%20face)/bitchface (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bitchface) look or the "if you do that again my foot will go up your ass hypothetically because I don't want my shoes to get dirty" look and also the, "omg ur liek my best friend and i wanna know you forever" look for the lovelies.

Jiro
03-06-2011, 06:57 AM
People talking about being tactless like a virtue. I don't even know what to think any more.

Jus' being honest brah

Peegee
03-07-2011, 10:52 PM

Jus' being honest brah

I can't tell if you are being serious but I'm really going to take my facebook trolling to the next level now.

spirit
03-08-2011, 06:11 PM
I figure if I'm going to have a conversation with some one, then why waste my time being a jerk? So, I do try to atleast have a little tact. But some times I'm just cold and it comes out that way.

Jentleness
03-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Although, I would never go out of my way to be mean or rude to someone, I have been known to be tactless. This is usually because I tend to say what pops into my mind without stopping to take the other person's feeling into consideration. I have, on many occasions, eaten my shoe. :foot:

Timekeeper
03-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I am always tactful unless I really like you. Then I will be brutally honest. This is why I have no friends, except on the internet where I can edit my posts.

I see how it is, bitch.

spirit
03-17-2011, 01:20 AM
Some people think being tactless goes hand and hand with honesty. And it might, they're tactless...

Citizen Bleys
03-17-2011, 02:37 AM
I can be tactful, when I choose to. I simply...rarely choose to.

spirit
03-17-2011, 02:41 AM
I can be tactful, when I choose to. I simply...rarely choose to.
That's the supposed, easy, and honest way to go through life, isn't it?

Can I make ignorant assumptions about you just for fun, to see if I'm right?

Jiro
03-17-2011, 02:52 AM

I see how it is, bitch.

:monster: