PDA

View Full Version : Typical day

Del Murder
03-05-2011, 04:29 AM
For those of you who are playing this game now, what does your typical gaming session consist of? I'm just curious what there is to do in FFXIV currently.

Loony BoB
03-05-2011, 08:43 AM
At the moment, not much - at least, not for me. I log in, grab some guildleves, level up my crafting and then level up my gathering. No chatter (LS is dead for now), no battling (well, maybe a few kills), etc.

If there has been a new patch release then I'll definitely be checking out whatever I can that is to do with it so I can report back to EoFF. Other than that, I'm just grinding at the moment in order to get up my ranks before more EoFFers come in, as I'm hoping to be able to craft any early-rank gear they might require.

Undoubtedly, I'd do a lot more if there were some active EoFFers playing as well as me during my timezone. It'd probably still be a mostly-weekend thing though, as it is at the moment.

Roogle
03-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Do you join a party when you fight monsters or do you take them on by yourself?

Loony BoB
03-09-2011, 08:35 PM
I've been involved in partying with a few people in the group, but at the moment as I'm rarely battling and when I am, it's at a low level and not for long, I prefer soloing.