PDA

View Full Version : Best 2 player Experience?

Levian
03-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Which Final Fantasy brings the best multiplayer experience? Whether that involves actual use of two controllers, like in battles in FF9, or whether it involves taking turns using the controller, doesn't really matter. The end result where both parts are entertained matters most, I guess. AFAIK the games with actual multiplayer functions are FF5, 6 and 9? Am I missing something?

I have a friend and he's played FF7, 8 and 10 and wants to crack open a new one. He's downloaded FF2 for Iphone, but he's ready for one more. I think I'm going to start him on FF9 so we can play 2 player in battles, and then take turns doing chocobo sidequests and such. :p

Dunno! What's the best multiplayer FF?

VeloZer0
03-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Closest I have come to a two player FF experience is one person sitting playing and the other on the computer offering smart ass comments about how they are playing.

Remon
03-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Tactics perhaps? I used to play it with a friend and we had like two sets of teams that we used separately. Fun.

Crop
03-05-2011, 09:11 PM
The only two player experience I've ever had is when I've been rushing to a save point because I'm going out, and my friend who's waiting next to me constantly telling me to use ether because it's the title of his favourite Nas rap....this works for all the FF's I've played with him there.

Jiro
03-06-2011, 05:47 AM
I made my mum name all the characters first time I played FF7. Uhhh other than that, maybe FF13. It's like watching a movie :monster: But seriously, exploring Gran Pulse is pretty breathtaking, so it's good for a second person.

Loony BoB
03-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Surely Crystal Chronicles.