PDA

View Full Version : I am drunk

NorthernChaosGod
03-06-2011, 11:27 AM
I ended up splitting like 9 pitchers with my friends and this took way too long to type. Tell me about your night or a good story about a time you were very, very drunk. Ready....... GO!

spirit
03-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Don't go into the tall grass!

Unbreakable Will
03-06-2011, 03:07 PM
This was told to me seeing as I can't remember it. This happened almost a year ago;
I drank nearly a whole bottle of rum myself, then proceeded to drink peppermint schnapps until I reached a blackout. Smoked a half a pack of cigarettes, then proceeded to run into the woods behind my friends house and smack my head into a low-hanging bird feeder knocking it off the tree (the feeder had three six inch screws embedded in said tree). Laid on the ground for about thirty seconds then jumped up and continued to run.
Thankfully I had no bruises or damage to my face when I woke up :D. Needless to say, I learned my lesson and that was the last time I ever drank that heavily.

Edit: Oh, and I lost a shoe in the woods :/

Yar
03-06-2011, 03:19 PM
oh look he can't hold his liquor :bigsmile:

Unbreakable Will
03-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Can too, just not that much :p

escobert
03-06-2011, 03:59 PM
My friends and I got drunk and played Zelda then watched the Onion Sports Dome.

spirit
03-06-2011, 04:04 PM
My friends and I got drunk and played Zelda then watched the Onion Sports Dome.
Oh no you didn't!

Slothy
03-06-2011, 04:20 PM

Depends on how big that bottle of rum was really. If it was anything less than a quart then I agree with Lusty there. If it was a quart then it's no wonder you blacked out. Been there myself actually which is why I can't really stand spiced rum anymore.

Yar
03-06-2011, 04:28 PM
I was talking about Julian! But yeah, I've drank a lot of rum before and it wasn't that bad. I might have drank it too fast, but it's all good. I'm still alive!

Jojee
03-06-2011, 06:26 PM
I still go "o_O" when you people say that because I think that you're all underage.

Last month sometime I was drunk buying salmon at the grocery store and some other drunk people made fun of me for buying salmon as drunk food and then they thought I was awesome and invited me to their place to eat pizza and chill, so I totally went and made a couple of new friends. :] Now when people are like "so how do you know ___?" I'm like "Uh, we met at County Market... drunk..."

Dreddz
03-06-2011, 07:11 PM
If I'm drunk I'm generally not on EOFF. Cause I'm just so cool obviously and have no time for the internet!

.......Ok thats not true. I actually dont drink much at all anymore. I have very few drunken stories as I only get slightly tipsey at best and always have a bearing on what I'm doing. My best story would be getting so drunk and sleeping in a field overnight. Not that exciting. As a 16 year old it did seem like the most awesome, rebellious thing you could ever do. Looking back I just remember being quite cold and missing my mum :(

NorthernChaosGod
03-06-2011, 09:54 PM
I was talking about Julian! But yeah, I've drank a lot of rum before and it wasn't that bad. I might have drank it too fast, but it's all good. I'm still alive!

9 pitchers of Fat Tire between three guys will get you drunk. :colbert:

Shlup
03-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Friday night I went to an all-girl snuggle party and we all got pretty trashed. Well, it was a bachelorette party. Good times. I hadn't been that drunk in a pretty long time.

NorthernChaosGod
03-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Snuggle party, eh? Tell me more.

Unbreakable Will
03-07-2011, 01:38 AM

Depends on how big that bottle of rum was really. If it was anything less than a quart then I agree with Lusty there. If it was a quart then it's no wonder you blacked out. Been there myself actually which is why I can't really stand spiced rum anymore.
Twas this bottle, thats all i recall:bigsmile:

Tai-Ti
03-07-2011, 02:05 AM
If I'm drunk I'm generally not on EOFF. Cause I'm just so cool obviously and have no time for the internet!

.......Ok thats not true.

Luckily for you, I am that cool :) Which is a sometimes bad thing because when I wake up the next morning, I like to have some online trail of what I've been doing.

Last week I woke up with a savage hang over, went into my front yard to find a shopping trolley, clothes hanging in a tree, lots of bottles, some lounge cushions, passed out friends, and what looked like the remains of a fire......

I just kinda went back inside and stewed up some Mi Goreng. Good night that one :)

Yar
03-07-2011, 02:35 AM

9 pitchers of Fat Tire between three guys will get you drunk. :colbert:woah back up

tmi

NorthernChaosGod
03-07-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm not even sure how you can make that an innuendo, Justy.

Clo
03-07-2011, 03:07 AM
I got drunk last night and got into a fist fight with a guy one hundred pounds heavier than me on the front porch, and I got covered in beer and mud. But then we made up! And it was good fun. :jess:

Yar
03-07-2011, 03:10 AM

Should I draw you a picture? :bigsmile::bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
03-07-2011, 03:15 AM
I got drunk last night and got into a fist fight with a guy one hundred pounds heavier than me on the front porch, and I got covered in beer and mud. But then we made up! And it was good fun. :jess:
Did you kick his ass? When are we going to party?

Should I draw you a picture? :bigsmile::bigsmile:
Go for it.

drotato
03-07-2011, 08:56 AM

Can not. :colbert:
DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO TELL MY STORY ABOUT YOU? I don't think you do. :doublecolbert:

Jiro
03-07-2011, 10:38 AM
We do though! :jess:

Unbreakable Will
03-07-2011, 02:06 PM
I have no idea what...oh...the ramen thing. :bou::bou::bou::bou:. OK yeah. :mad:

NorthernChaosGod
03-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Tell the story! My thread, I say go.

Peegee
03-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Don't go into the tall grass!

IT'S TOO LATE I WALKED INTO A BOG

Unbreakable Will
03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Long story short, me and my friend decided to sneak shots of whiskey ahead of everyone else and when our other friends were coming back into the room she told me, "Hide it!" drunkenly deciding that she meant the three full bowls of ramen I grabbed them and threw them into a dishwasher full of clean plates.
Then later on, when another of our friends was having a meltdown I apparently kept telling her to shut the fuck up, therefore making her cry louder each time.
Thats the short version of the ramen story. :laughing:

Alive-Cat
03-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Even if you're drunk can you dunk? Slam dunk? If not, I'm afraid I'll have to keep my stories to myself.

NorthernChaosGod
03-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Long story short, me and my friend decided to sneak shots of whiskey ahead of everyone else and when our other friends were coming back into the room she told me, "Hide it!" drunkenly deciding that she meant the three full bowls of ramen I grabbed them and threw them into a dishwasher full of clean plates.
Then later on, when another of our friends was having a meltdown I apparently kept telling her to shut the fuck up, therefore making her cry louder each time.
Thats the short version of the ramen story. :laughing:
OMG, you're horrible. xD

Unbreakable Will
03-08-2011, 12:55 AM
In my defense she was wailing while I was trying to lounge about. :doublecolbert:

NorthernChaosGod
03-08-2011, 02:12 AM
You should have tickled her or something, not like you could have made her feel worse. :p

Jiro
03-08-2011, 02:39 AM
In my defense she was wailing while I was trying to lounge about. :doublecolbert:

The words "In my defense" don't absolve you of anything, btw :greenie: Same goes with "With all due respect"

But no, don't be bringing the whole mood down sadgirl. Be sad somewhere else!

Unbreakable Will
03-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Hahaha very true. I'm usually very nice, she just got on my drunken bad side :greenie:

spirit
03-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Honestly, try about 1, 2, 3...4...5, 6 , 7 glasses of full vodka in one night and that's where I've been.

It sort of went like this...

WHAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAWHAWHAHWAWHAHWHAWAHW!~ WAKAKKAAKWAKWKAWKAWKWAKWAKWAWKAWKAWKAKWAKWWAK! Now take that , spin it around upside down and give it a twist and shout for joy and that's what it was like...

I'm a smart drunk though, aside from walking down the middle of the street and hanging out with hard core bikers at Sturgis...I did alright. And saying those bikers weren't ass holes as I drank with them...

I was so drunk that I literally was flaying my arms around like I could fly...God knows my mind was on cloud 10...

I tried to piss on the street outside the bar in front of the bikers...I don't remember everything but people were talking about me the next day.

For those who don't know Sturgis it looks something like this...

http://images.travelpod.com/users/loretta.smith/jacksonhole-aug.1186372620.sturgis-mainstreet.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
03-09-2011, 02:55 AM
I've drank much more than that and kept drinking. I like being able to still pass for a moderately intelligent human being though.

spirit
03-09-2011, 02:59 AM
I've drank much more than that and kept drinking. I like being able to still pass for a moderately intelligent human being though.
Oh really...competitive drinker, eh? I know that type, usually alcoholics...:p

BlackAsBlood00
03-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Does everyone drink? I feel like an oddball. What happened to the days when all people talked about was Ms. Mary Jane? Now all i hear about is meth, crack, and alcohol:(

NorthernChaosGod
03-09-2011, 03:29 AM

Probably borderline.

spirit
03-09-2011, 03:47 AM

Probably borderline.

I bet, but you're probably the type of guy that knows who is safe to drink with or not at bars. I hear that once you get to that point, you realize that you just can't take any one with you into a place like that. Especially a biker bar, like I was in.

I'm glad that bikers there weren't the stereotypical killer types, can't believe all that fiction. LOL, I am short though, I only weigh like 150 something lbs man...but my goal is 170.