PDA

View Full Version : Spammm!

KentaRawr!
03-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Spammers who spam maliciously make no sense to me. There's a chatroom I've been visiting lately called camchat, which is half irc, half webcam, and there's a person here who's been spamming, getting IP banned, and then IP hopping and spamming again. He also allegedly studied at a very prestigious school and can speak at least five languages almost fluently. He tells me that the reason he does it is so that the people there will stop being 'ignorant', so he's spamming and IP hopping to make them act certain way by force. The reason he thinks they're ignorant is because they kicked and banned him a long time ago for repeatedly annoying a certain moderator named Jessika, and then he'd come back, and he slowly got kicked and banned for less and less legitimate reasons each time he came back, to the point where the moderators just kick and ban him whenever they realize it's him who's in the room. So, because of that, he's now spamming to bring the chat to justice!!!!!

How does that make any sense? How does any person who willingly wastes their time spamming someone, with malicious intent, make sense? I'd like to know your thoughts, EoFF. :3 What are some spamming experiences you've had?

Psychotic
03-06-2011, 01:33 PM
DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM HERE YOU FOOL! HE'LL COME AND SPAM US TOO!

I'm so sorry about Kentarou Mr. Spammer, sir, he did not mean what he said and will be severely punished.

also I went to Mars University and can speak like sixteen languages such as English, American, Australian etc. so I know what I am talking about here.

G13
03-07-2011, 05:17 AM
Someone who went to a prestigious school has nothing better to do than IP hop just to spam the joint? I have a hard time believing that. My friend, it sounds to me like you are the victim of a good old fashioned trolling.

Christmas
03-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Only with class and taste! :bigsmile:

Refer to Devil Man's third person spam tutorial for more information. :bigsmile:

For me, I never spam. All my posts are usually "Words Of Wisdoms"= WOW.

drotato
03-07-2011, 08:50 AM
DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM HERE YOU FOOL! HE'LL COME AND SPAM US TOO!

:monster:

Jiro
03-07-2011, 10:41 AM
He obviously has nothing better to do while his prestigious debt looms.

Speaking five languages is cool and all, but it seems to have reduced his brain to mush.

Alive-Cat
03-07-2011, 06:02 PM
I didn't know people still did this anymore!

cloud_doll
03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Oh damn I thought this was about that canned meat spam. :bou::bou::bou::bou:'s gross!

Hollycat
03-07-2011, 06:43 PM
IT WAS ME

Peegee
03-07-2011, 07:02 PM
There is a small minded but extant reason for griefing, and if you don't understand it, it's difficult to explain. I will add that it can be fun to grief, which makes it more sensible from an academic perspective.

NorthernChaosGod
03-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Trolling is fun.

Peegee
03-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Trolling is fun.

I prefer flamebaiting, and outright spamming, but yes.

Old Manus
03-07-2011, 10:23 PM
asl

Peegee
03-07-2011, 10:37 PM
asl

desu desu desu desu desu desu
masu masu

http://www.fukgames.com/games/3893/badgers.gif

KentaRawr!
03-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Someone who went to a prestigious school has nothing better to do than IP hop just to spam the joint? I have a hard time believing that. My friend, it sounds to me like you are the victim of a good old fashioned trolling.

"Allegedly"

NorthernChaosGod
03-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Trolling is fun.

I include those in the definition.

Blue Harvest
03-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Sounds like someone with far too much time on his hands to me.

Hollycat
03-08-2011, 07:41 PM
spam club platinum member right here. kotora used to be a troll, but now he's calming down. NCG is probably somewhere between a flamer and a troll. whichever one he would be a frequent flyer.

Peegee
03-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Trolling is fun.

we have much in common. we should be bffs

escobert
03-09-2011, 02:30 AM
I don't like canned meat

NorthernChaosGod
03-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Trolling is fun.

Only if we can have matching bracelets.

spirit
03-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Trolling is fun.

HEY HEY, stop spamming...:mad2:

Iceglow
03-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Trolling is fun.

You'd know a lot about Trolling Jules, after all I've trolled you so damn hard in the past your grandchildren will be feeling it.

NorthernChaosGod
03-09-2011, 11:53 PM
I think you're in love with me or something.

Unbreakable Will
03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/naysay3rs/spam.gif
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/clutchxr/spam.jpg

G13
03-10-2011, 12:05 AM
spam club platinum member right here. kotora used to be a troll, but now he's calming down. NCG is probably somewhere between a flamer and a troll. whichever one he would be a frequent flyer.

To be a troll means that you have successfully gotten to someone. To my knowledge NCG has never done this.

NorthernChaosGod
03-10-2011, 01:09 AM

To be a troll means that you have successfully gotten to someone. To my knowledge NCG has never done this.
Why are you so mean to me lately? D:

Iceglow
03-10-2011, 02:29 AM

Oh Snap! Even Eric took you down hard...lol!

NorthernChaosGod
03-10-2011, 03:26 AM
You say 'even' like you do anything I care about.

G13
03-10-2011, 06:31 AM

How else will we make a man out of you!? :mad2:

Bunny
03-10-2011, 06:59 AM

I know a few prostitutes.

NorthernChaosGod
03-10-2011, 06:09 PM

I'm older and have a better beard. :colbert:

But I am also okay with Bunny's idea.

Hollycat
03-10-2011, 06:16 PM

I'm older and have a better beard. :colbert:

But I am also okay with Bunny's idea.

MY NEEDS TEH COOKIEZ!

NorthernChaosGod
03-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Wtf are you on?

Hollycat
03-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Wtf are you on?

your mother.... :colbert: