PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce you to myself

Foo
03-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Hello eyesonFF,

I'm Foo. I'm from a cold little place in the midwest we call Chicago. I love music, both playing and listening, gaming, sports and computers to name a few things. I'm 24, a VoIP engineer by trade, and I'd describe my sense of humor as above average.

I've played many of the Final Fantasy games; my favorites seem to always remain with Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy Tactics ( on the PlayStation of course), Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy VII.

I look forward to talking with you all!

- Cheers

BlackAsBlood00
03-07-2011, 02:01 AM
welcome!

hope you have a good time on here:cool:

Jentleness
03-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Hi! It's always nice to see a new face! What is a VoIP engineer? :hello:

Foo
03-07-2011, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm sure I'll be seeing many a new face.

VoIP engineering is just a specialization of network engineering but we specialize in Voice over IP. It just involves a lot of network planning, analysis, protocol debugging, server maintenance. I wear many hats. The important part is when you call mom, her phone will ring. :D

Freya
03-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Welcome to Eoff! I like your name because i can make the joke, "i pity the foo".

Jentleness
03-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm sure I'll be seeing many a new face.

VoIP engineering is just a specialization of network engineering but we specialize in Voice over IP. It just involves a lot of network planning, analysis, protocol debugging, server maintenance. I wear many hats. The important part is when you call mom, her phone will ring. :D

That sounds pretty complicated...and completely awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Rantz
03-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Above average humour and wears many hats! That sounds like an ideal combination to me. Welcome and have fun :D

Jiro
03-07-2011, 10:27 AM
People who wear hats are really interesting to me. I think it's just because I was never much of a hat person. My hair is too stylish to hide.

Welcome Foo, I hope you enjoy yourself :D

Foo
03-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Thank you for the welcomes.

And yes I meant I wear hats both literally and figuratively.

Welcome to Eoff! I like your name because i can make the joke, "i pity the foo".

http://www3.timeoutny.com/newyork/theframeup/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/mrt.jpg

G13
03-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Welcome! :bigsmile:

I like you already. Connery was the best Bond and the Indiana Jones sig is simply the best.

Blue Harvest
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome, man of many hats :D

Foo
03-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Connery was the best Bond

Really, none of the others can compare. The first 5 films are the best of the whole series.

Who doesn't like seeing Indy dealing out a man-sized punch to the face? :D

Vyk
03-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Salutations. I like hats :bigsmile:

escobert
03-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Allow myself to introduce myself! I am Bert :bigsmile:

Remon
03-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Allow yourself to be introduced to myself. Werukamu :D

Hollycat
03-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Welcome to EoFF, I am your lovable (and unofficial) host HC, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Chip in, don't curse, and stay away from Eyes on each other unless you're serious and you will fit right in!

quick newbie guide: games and random thoughts in Wonder Square, non Square Enix games in General Gaming, small talk in General Chat, and movies and literature in the lounge, Have a nice day!

Pleased to meet you, enjoy your stay, and make a ton of friends!
:cactuar:

Jentleness
03-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Welcome to EoFF, I am your lovable (and unofficial) host HC, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Chip in, don't curse, and stay away from Eyes on each other unless you're serious and you will fit right in!

quick newbie guide: games and random thoughts in Wonder Square, non Square Enix games in General Gaming, small talk in General Chat, and movies and literature in the lounge, Have a nice day!

He says this in everyone's "I'm new" thread...:bgl:

Hollycat
03-11-2011, 02:51 PM

He says this in everyone's "I'm new" thread...:bgl:

yes, but I do mean every word. WITH MY WHOLE BEING!