PDA

View Full Version : Kiss em, praise em, drown em, and give em a cookie!

Wolf Kanno
03-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Just something fun. Using each FF separately, post which characters you would kiss them for being cute, praise for a good job, drown them for being worthless or annoying, and who you would give a cookie to and why.

FFI:
Kiss White Mage cause she's cute and I hope she's a she...
Praise Black Belt, cause he's pretty awesome out of the box
Drown Thief cause Ninja doesn't make up for how crappy this class is
Give the Cookie to Fighter cause he's always the best

FFII
Kiss Maria I mean damn...
Praise Josef cause he doesn't get as much love as he deserves.
Drown Leila cause she's not as useful as the others and you have to use her longer than the crappy prince.
Give a Cookie Minwu for being the most useful character out of the whole lot of them.

FFIII
Kiss Refia cause she's so adorable
Praise Desch for finally remembering what he needed to do
Drown The Earth Crystal for showing up at the 11th hour and forcing me to have to re-level. :mad2:
Give a Cookie to the Onion Knights for being so awesome.

FFIV
Kiss Adult Rydia cause damn...
Praise Cecil and Kain for being awesome and making the story good
Drown Tellah, despite redeeming himself with his death, he still was worthless and I hated having Meteor but only 90 mp...
Give a Cookie to Edge and Cid, for always making me laugh.

I'll do some more later but this should give you an idea of what I mean.

Remon
03-09-2011, 01:36 PM
FF 6
- Kiss Terra for being sweet, beautiful and adorable.
- Praise Kefka for being the best villain ever.
- Drown no one because FF6 rocks.
- Give cookie to Gau because he needs a better diet.

FF 7
- Kiss Tifa cause she's hot.
- Praise Aeris for having an early death.
- Drown Aeris after praising her. (death paradox lol)
- Give cookie to Sephiroth for killing her.

FF 8
- Kiss Selphie because she's a great French kisser (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-viii/135967-her-tongue.html)
- Praise Rinoa for bringing an end to Squall's emoness.
- Drown Irvine cause he's annoying.
- Give cookie to Laguna for badassness.

FF 9
- Kiss Garnet :love:
- Praise Garnet for her existence.
- Drown Zidane for being a rival.
- Give cookie to Quina (no need for reason)

FF 10
- Kiss Rikku cause...do you really need a reason to kiss people?
- Praise Yuna for defeating Sin.
- Drown Tidus so his voice is never heard again (reverse ending of x-2 lol)
- Give cookie to Maechen because he'll be forever alone.

FF 10-2
- Kiss Paine for hotness.
- Praise Kimahri for having become a leader ^^
- Drown Yuna for drastic unnatural change.
- Give cookie to Brother, because that's the only thing he'll ever get.

FF 12
- Kiss Vaan (Fran really :P) for hotness.
- Praise Ashe for having stolen the main character seat from Vaan.
- Drown Penelo.
- Give cookie to the Occuria since they need to take it easy.

FFT
- Kiss Agrias for being the best Final Fantasy female. Beautiful, Brave, Noble, Loyal, Serious, Strong, Hidden melancholic side and oblivious to the opposite sex.
- Praise Ramza for being a very good main character. Contrary to many other FF.
- Drown every corrupt piece of bowwow existing in the game.
- Give cookie to Celia and Lede for being such badass assassins.

Shaibana
03-09-2011, 05:20 PM
>.< wy does everyone seem to hate Aeris?
and kiss ppl for being hot? cmon... wy not think of a real reason?

Remon
03-09-2011, 05:23 PM
wy not think of a real reason?

Huh? :screwy:

Shaibana
03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
its just such a male-action..
u only look at how they look, and u kiss them for that?

Vyk
03-09-2011, 07:58 PM
You know you wanna kiss Sabin for being a big sexy muscle'y man. Admit it, Shy Banana. Admit it!

I would

I love Sabin

I'd also kiss Terra. She's hot :P And awesome. But really she's just extremely selfless and pretty torn up and ... well, she's looking to understand love anyway (lol)

I'd praise Shadow for letting go of his past and finding something worth committing to and fighting for

And I'd give Cyan a cookie, 'cause damn he had it hard in that game. Lost damn near everything. He can at least have a cookie..

Shaibana
03-09-2011, 08:16 PM
*googles Sabin*
naa.. thats not my type of guy^^

Vyk
03-10-2011, 01:18 AM
xD Yeah I don't honestly know any girl who's actually into extreme muscles. Its just some stereotype or Jersey Shore thing. But the joke still works~

You haven't played FF6 I guess? You'd maybe like Edgar or Locke. They're pretty confident guys with good senses of humor. And edgar tries to have that suave James Bond thing going on (with mixed results). Or if you're into weirdos, there's always Gau! He's adorable. (Not presuming you'd even be the type to rationalize any attraction to a video game character. But y'know. If they were real)

spirit
03-10-2011, 03:22 AM
I always thought Terra's ascension into another level of being was pretty awesome and fascinating. Beautiful and amazing.

Elena , wears a suit, acts kind of cocky, playful, something sort of sexy about her...but only in a feral sense.

Quistis, haven't beaten VIII:( But from what I remember. She is able to build close relationships where she deeply cares for her students and yet she isn't deluded by a concept of selflessness she is deeply appreciative of herself and goes on journeys to better herself and share her experiences with others so that she may become more experienced and knowledgeable in what she may teach. It's brave and bold to take teaching to a frontier and go out into the world to become a greater teacher.

Edea, I always just thought she was damn sexy...She is just so fine...Maybe, it's a sense of power and that her body had all that power. I think by having such a beautiful woman twisted into evil really brought out a unique and sexy side of humanity. mmm hmmm, inside she was good, the whole possession thing, so hot...that body, that face...and if I remember right the tension from Siefer, where he was like her bitch or something...oh God, so hot...Such a innocent and beautiful looking face turned evil, the struggle within for control, beautiful to me in some way...

Zell:( At first I thought it was a girl, years ago...When I went to the mall with my parents , whenever i saw some (female)teenager dressed up in some sort of creative, expressive clothes it turned me on. Even as a kid...I never got over it.

LOL...but, I did think he was a she at first.

Yuna She inspires to also become something greater than her self and her struggle is beautiful and amazing, her journey to becoming a summoner is so beautiful to me. I admire her grace and appreciation for her life and her faith and confidence in her own abilities. She appreciates herself for the strong, independent woman that she is and she reaches her goals. She lives a beautiful and full life .

Rikku, damn sexy...

Ashe, eh, can't remember...

Lightning, I admire her for her strength, courage,

There are several censored examples of playing the first 6 games, but I can't find any pictures and most, all, are nude women which made it difficult to play through the game because I got horny...

Good memories, thank you, translated uncensored versions, thank you...yes, thank you...

Yes, thank you....Thank you.

Vyk
03-10-2011, 03:27 AM
o.O Granted, I never played 2 or 3 that much. But I'm having trouble coming up with plausible scenarios in any of the FF games that would justify nudity. Are you sure they weren't hacked to have nudity, rather than being uncensored

FFX revels at any opportunity to put the camera right up Rikku's ass, and Terra gets naked when she transforms into an ethereal being. But those are the only two things I can think of that could possibly be sexualized, and neither require censorship. I may just be ignorant of the details though

spirit
03-10-2011, 03:42 AM
o.O Granted, I never played 2 or 3 that much. But I'm having trouble coming up with plausible scenarios in any of the FF games that would justify nudity. Are you sure they weren't hacked to have nudity, rather than being uncensored

FFX revels at any opportunity to put the camera right up Rikku's ass, and Terra gets naked when she transforms into an ethereal being. But those are the only two things I can think of that could possibly be sexualized, and neither require censorship. I may just be ignorant of the details though

I have a vivid imagination, so maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

I think it was FF IV or V , in a forest, there's this naked chick I fought with blonde or red hair, it turned me on so bad...but maybe it's just a fantasy about final fantasy. :p It had to be a boss or just a reg monster, but I thought it was some sort of boss...maybe not. Or maybe when I was younger I just saw more than there was to see because my mind wanted...lol maybe...I don't know, I can't find evidence of it.

Oh damn...oh damn....whooo damn damn....well, anyways, ohhh why did you say that about, nevermind it. DAMN IT! whoooo yeah...oh jezz....lol,

spirit
03-10-2011, 04:14 AM
Well, couldn't go to sleep without looking this up. I think it's Mellusion. I enjoyed FF V alot so I had to make sure I remembered it right.

Yeah, that's probably the one. :) Strange thing to talk about, when some one can't keep it civil...not to point any fingers...:roll2

Gezze...:tongue:

This battle will be pretty tough. She constantly changes barriers every so often and changes weaknesses and strengths. Your best bet is to hit her with anything not elemental like BIO or use your physical attacks because they seem to work pretty well. Keep your party's HP up and watch for her to use strong spells like FIRE3 or ICE3, so make sure at least one of your party members has a FLAME or ICE shield equipped. Watch for what kind of attack she does, if she does a FIRE attack use ICE or vice versa. Keep pounding on her until she's toast.

Apparently she's one tough hot... boss to fight. I think I'm still in love actually, i want to go back and play FF V now. It's been too long, and I want to take her on again!

Vyk
03-10-2011, 04:59 AM
Oh, right. The naked enemies. Yeah, those exist. I forgot about them. I thought you were talking about the characters getting naked, such as infamous bath scenes in certain RPGs

spirit
03-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Oh, right. The naked enemies. Yeah, those exist. I forgot about them. I thought you were talking about the characters getting naked, such as infamous bath scenes in certain RPGs
Don't get me wrong...I have a taste for art, the female figure. I'm not entirely immature. But . the naked enemy, what's hotter than the naked enemy? Unless the naked enemy is like a man in a thong? Not that I like to judge but I don't think that would excite me in my RPGING experience...JUST DIE ALREADY! JESUS!

Final Fantasy XXX is the one where they get naked, and in the tub together, we haven't gotten there yet. We're still on XIII -2 or whatever the hell they call it.

Sorry, actually I'm starting to feel like I'm getting too excited here. I'm just a little horny as of late and some times I could just blame my actions on ADD or something...

I should try to be a little more mature and get back to the thinking side of things. I'm acting like a feral wild child...

Hollycat
03-11-2011, 01:43 AM
ff1
kiss white wizard- damn she cute
praise master- he masterful
drown red mage- he lame
give garland a cookie, he is the main villian of dissidia

ff2
kiss the pirate chick- shes self reliant and cute
praise guy- he can speak beaver
drown leon- hes lame
give a cookie to the dragoon- hes beast

ff4
kiss rydia- shes hot
praise- rosa, for also being cute
drown- cecil for being lame
give golbez a cookie, he likes cookies

ff5
kiss the princess- shes the only non-loli non-transie in the game
praise bartz- he a pimp
drown- exdeath, worst villian ever
give galuf a cookie- he deserves it

ff6
kiss rydia- shes the least likely to stab me, ands needs a kiss
praise mog- hes awesome
drown gau- shut up and learn english, its not cute anymore
give umaro a cookie- hes the ccokie monster

ff7
kiss tifa, i was gonna say yuffie but shes loli... although she is 16 right, and im 17, and i like her best?
tifa is prettier though
praise zack- hahaha eeat it cloud
drown cait sith- no one likes you
give vincent a cookie- cheer up man, your the father of a lunatic

ff8
kiss rinoa, she hot
praise squall, he cool
drown zell, he lame,
give cookie to selphie, why not

ff9
kiss garnet because she is so cute
praise garnet because she can sing
drown zidane, hes in the way
give garnet a cookie because I can

ff10
kiss rikku
praise lulu on her baby
drown tidus, he irritates me
give a cookie to yuna

ff12
kiss penelo, because i love her
praise penelo, because she has the cutest hair ever, is cute, and has a petite and flexibul build
drown vaan because I hate him
give penelo a cookie because I love her.

bet you cant guess who my 2 favorite girls are

Jiro
03-14-2011, 10:38 AM
FFI:
I would kiss Black Mage because he doesn't get enough love
I would praise Red Mage for being awesome
I would drown Thief because omg you suck
I would give a cookie to Black Belt because I bet his diet is hardcore and he deserves a treat

I'm not familiar with the next few so I will jump to

FFVI:
I would kiss...Terra. Because yeah, she needs to understand love and I can show her :heart:
I would praise Edgar on being the king with the most to boast
I would drown Ultros :monster:
I would give a cookie to Umaro because we all know he likes cookies :bou:

FFVII:
I would kiss Aeris because she is my kind of girl. I'd be sad when she died too :(
I would praise Johnny on becoming more manly
I would drown Palmer for being such a useless idiot
I would give a cookie to Reeve for being a good fella in the end

FFVIII:
I would kiss Selphie because she's cute
I would praise Laguna on being a good president
I would drown General Caraway or Martine or whoever it was that set us the fuck up, bastards
I would give a cookie to Zell because they're almost as good as hot dogs

FFIX:
I would kiss... the pilot girl, you know the one, the one Zidane promised an airship ride to and then screwed over. She deserves to be treated right, ya know
I would praise Vivi because gosh that little guy is amazing
I would drown everyone who outbids me in the auction house
I would give a cookie to Quina because Quina likes yummy yummies

FFX:
I would kiss Yuna because Rikku is totally jailbait and also Yuna needs to loosen up a bit
I would praise Wakka on making the choice to be a full time Guardian and give up his dream (plus on dropping the ignorance)
I would drown that guy in the Crusaders with the annoying voice. Bonus points if anyone says they would drown someone in Kilika, you sick bastards
I would give a cookie to Rikku, she's too skinny. Eat a little extra gurl

FFX-2:
I would kiss Rikku now because she's legal and cute but seriously put real clothes on girl
I would praise Yuna on loosening up (thanks to me of course ;))
I would drown LeBlanc because bitch pisses me off
I would give a cookie to Gippal (that's the Al Bhed guy right?)

FFXII:
I would kiss Fran because it would be interesting
I would praise Balthier because I love that man
I would drown whoever decided to make the Zodiac Spear so hard to find, bastards
I would give a cookie to Bal'gamman or whatever, dude needs to chill out

Shaibana
03-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Who are Johhny, palmer and reeve? :O

Vyk
03-14-2011, 05:37 PM
I don't remember Johnny, though I'm thinking he may have been a kid in the slums whose money you had the option to steal? Pretty sure that kid was looking up to his brother, wanting to grow up to be strong and brave like him or something. I could be sorely mistaken though

Palmer was an exec for Shinra and a sub-boss while getting Cid. He fights you while you're getting the broken air-plane. He's a fat useless tard

Reeve is the man behind Cait Sith (the one controlling it [Cait Sith being a robot and all])

Shaibana
03-14-2011, 06:42 PM
aah alright... :) i remember that fat guy now

qwertysaur
03-15-2011, 08:08 PM
FF I
Kiss: White Mage/Wizard for saving my life
Praise: Dr Unne for translating the Rosetta Stone.
Drown: Warmech for killing me when I was younger
Give a cookie to: Bahamut, thanks for the class change :cookie:

FF II
Kiss: Maria. :aimkiss:
Praise: Guy. Beaver translation is a very useful skill.
Drown: Borghen. :nonono:
Give a cookie to: The beavers. :cookie: :kaoclove:

FF III
Kiss: Refia :aimkiss:
Praise: Cid. He's the man who set the plot into motion :p
Drown: Kraken. He deserves it in the same way Borghen does :nonono:
Give a cookie to: Arc. He's so adorable :cookie:

FF IV
Kiss: Adult Rydia :p
Praise: Kain for being an excellent dragoon :D
Drown: Dr Lugae can go play with Octomamon. :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:
Give a cookie to: Child Rydia. :cookie:

FF V
Kiss: Bartz. Just to see his reaction :bigsmile:
Praise: Galuf. For being Galuf.
Drown: Karlabos. For poor Syldra
Give a cookie to: White mage Krile :cookie:

FF VI
Kiss: Edgar. :bigsmile:
Praise: Kefka for being a great villain.
Drown: Maria, so Celes has a steady position at the opera. :p
Give a cookie to: Mog. :mogumogu: :cookie: :mogumogu:

FF VII
Kiss: Tifa
Praise: The sister ray :bigsmile:
Drown: Hojo, he's too insane.
Give a cookie to: The white chocobo that has the Contain Materia. :cookie:

FF VIII
Kiss: pupu :kaoclove:
Praise: pupu :kaoclove:
Drown: whoever doesn't give pupu elixer :mymelbert:
Give a(n) cookie elixer to: pupu :kaoclove:

FF IX
Kiss: :quina:
Praise: :quina:
Drown: Zorn. Just Zorn.
Give a cookie to: :quina: :cookie:

FF X
Kiss: Yuna
Praise: Auron
Drown: Yu Yevon
Give a cookie to: The kid who wants to be a Blitzball when he grows up :cookie:

FF XII
Kiss: Gurdy. I'll use the distraction to play with her pom pom :D
Praise: The entities. I don't want to feel their wrath again :(
Drown: Bergen. :nonono:
Give a cookie to: The Giza rabbits :cookie:

FF XIII
Kiss: The frocobo
Praise: The frocobo
Drown: Bartandelus
Give a cookie to: the frocobo :cookie:

Mercen-X
03-20-2011, 10:52 PM
FFI:
Kiss the Princess of Cornelia cause she's a princess and I hope she's cute...
Praise Red Mage, cause he's the melee mage and Vincent made me love redcoats
Drown you for thinking Thief class is crappy cause Ninja was my favorite
Give the Cookie to no one. My damn cookie!

FFII
Kiss Maria... baby, maybe second base? Yes?
Praise Firion just 'cause he looks cool in the opening FMV and he's awesome in Dissidia despite his arrow. I know it shouldn't count toward the original game but... whev.
Drown myself in tears 'cause my PS2 won't play the PS1 version anymore. I hope I didn't lose or sell my PS1. It's been a long time since I looked for it.
Give a Cookie Minwu 'cause I like his name.

FFIII
Kiss little Warrior of Light, can I call him a girl?
Praise Warrior of Light
Drown Warrior of Light... there are too damn many of them!
Give a Cookie to the Warriors of Light. I'm sorry I tried to drown one.

FFIV
Kiss Rydia... awww.
Praise Cecil and Kain for perfectly owned rivalry.
Drown Palom & Porom for having so many artists draw them as deformed midgets... don't worry, they won't die... they're encased in stone.
Give a Cookie to Edge and Cid, for always making me laugh.

FFV
Kiss Faris... wow! He's a girl. Suddenly, I'm not so confused anymore.
Praise Boko... aren't you cute? Who's a good bird? You are! Yes, you are!
Drown the Gilgamesh... just because.
Give a cookie to Boko. Oh look! He's eating a cookie! It's so cute!

FFVI
Kiss Terra... she needs some love.
Praise Shadow... but wait, will it just go to his head?
Drown Magitek... that stuff is an abomination.
Give a cookie to Mog. He's so cute!

FFVII
Kiss Tifa... because she's hot. Kiss Yuffie because she's cute. Kiss Aerith becaue she's about to die.
Praise Cid for actually being a pretty decent character and fighter.
Drown Yuffie for trying to steal my Materia!
Give a cookie to Ultima and hope he goes away.

FFVIII
Kiss Quistis... she is so hot!
Praise Irvine... got to hand it to the man, he is popular with the ladies.
Drown Biggs and Wedge... those guy are so damned annoying.
Give a cookie to a moomba. They need to bring them back.

FFIX
Kiss Eiko... she seems so lonely.
Praise Trance... it took LIMIT to its limit.
Drown Trance... what the hell!? Where did it go? What the hell? Why is it activating now!? Stupid useless son of a piece of...
Give a cookie Eiko. She's so cute.

FFX
Kiss Lulu... itp homerun, Lulu?
Praise Kimahri... little Ronso need big encouragement.
Drown the Blitzball Players... seriously though, how do they not drown?
Give a cookie to Shinra... I know he's from X-2, but he's the only one who would appreciate it.

FFXI
Kiss. Praise... Drown! Cookie. Fart.

FFXII
Kiss Fran... she's hot and she's cool and she's hot!
Praise Balthier... he's like James Marsters-cool.
Drown pretty much everyone else.
Give a cookie to Ultima. You finally get to summon Ultima.

FFXIII
"Kiss my fist, Orphan. HAHa!"
Praise the game for getting a sequel, I guess.
Drown the Paradigm Shift... come on.
Give a cookie to... aw hell no! It's mine!

Jiro
03-22-2011, 03:58 PM
I don't remember Johnny, though I'm thinking he may have been a kid in the slums whose money you had the option to steal? Pretty sure that kid was looking up to his brother, wanting to grow up to be strong and brave like him or something. I could be sorely mistaken though

Johnny is the red headed guy who grew up with Cloud and Tifa. You see him at various points throughout the game. In Costa del Sol you interrupt him about to jump in the shower with his new girl ;)

NeoCracker
03-23-2011, 08:36 AM
u only look at how they look, and u kiss them for that?

I'd kiss Rinoa cause she's hot AND it would prevent any of that mindless drivel from pouring out her mouth. :p

Mercen-X
03-26-2011, 08:45 PM
u only look at how they look, and u kiss them for that?Git beck ti Knitting.

Shaibana
03-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Go hunt a deer -.-

Hollycat
03-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Go hunt a deer -.-

Please don't, go hunt a fish

Shaibana
03-28-2011, 12:45 PM
i dont like fish!! D: i want a deer!!

Mercen-X
03-28-2011, 10:05 PM
i dont like fish!! D: i want a deer!!

I love fish! Praise Leviathan! Hurt a Gambaa.

Hollycat
03-28-2011, 11:27 PM
Leviathan can take out bahamut in the sea, unfortunately bahamut doesn't swim much....

Fish is tasty, so is chicken

Mercen-X
04-02-2011, 08:48 PM
The original Bahamut is actually supposed to be a giant fish. Bahamut is a derivative of Behemoth though sadly... behemoth was originally used just to describe the bull.
Geosgaeno big fish power! Praise Leviathan! Activate hyper-accelerated cookie machine. Feed the fish!

Foo
04-03-2011, 10:44 PM

Johnny is the red headed guy who grew up with Cloud and Tifa. You see him at various points throughout the game. In Costa del Sol you interrupt him about to jump in the shower with his new girl ;)

That's right. You also run into Johnny earlier the game when he's debating whether or not to go into the Honeybee Inn.

Here he is:

http://arenagames.org/forum/for-images/eyesonff/johnny.JPG

Shaibana
04-04-2011, 09:43 AM
aah alright, so thats johnny xD

Jiro
04-04-2011, 11:25 AM
I suppose I should do it for XIII or something.

Kiss: Serah because I think she is just the cutest thing. However I have to be quick because Snow will want my head :erm:

Praise: Lightning for like, loosening up and :bou::bou::bou::bou:. She was so tense but then she learned how to love people and :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Drown: Barthandelus because he is a major prick. I mean, fighting him is a pain in the ass.

Cookie: Hope because he needs the encouragement and he might stop making corny dialogue if he's eating. Good work Hope on not being a hyper emotional teenage wimp, but jesus you lay it on thick.

Shaibana
04-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol Jiro, Idd..
Snow overexacurates everything :o

WhiteStorm
04-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Drown Quina for marrying Vivi. He's mine!!!!! :D

Praise Orlandu for being so badass.

Give a cookie to Phoenix for saving my ass more than once.

And french kiss Squall because I totally love him.

Shaibana
04-08-2011, 03:00 PM
werent comments like these forbidden? xD

WhiteStorm
04-08-2011, 03:36 PM
werent comments like these forbidden? xD

You want another reason? Because I don't need it :)

Shaibana
04-08-2011, 05:30 PM
im just obeying the law!! D:

WhiteStorm
04-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Okay, okay, then let's obey the law. Uhm.... how about this:

I would kiss Squall in hopes that his expertise with a gunblade resembles his kissing.