PDA

View Full Version : Dude, wtf?

G13
03-10-2011, 11:56 AM
I logged into chat earlier and then fell asleep at my computer (that's not a reflection on chat btw) and had this weird dream.

I got oped (op'd?) and thought "I wonder what would happen if I just kick everyone?" so naturally I did it. All of the sudden the very foundation of chat was shaken. I started the chatpocalypse. People I hadn't even kicked yet were rapidly logging in and out. The screen started shaking and Kentarou (I dunno, the brain is a silly thing) was like "WHYYYYY!?" and I was like ":mock:" and then :bou::bou::bou::bou: got really weird.

After a few minutes of mulling over what I had just done a much older, more haggard looking Roogle popped up on my screen. He looked as if he had been searching for me for like ten years. He pulled me through my computer into his office, which was furnished with bright orange shag carpet on its floor, walls, and ceiling and he was wearing something similar to what Bruce Boxleitner would wear in Scarecrow and Mrs. King. "Dude, wtf?" he asked, helping himself to some of my Oreos. "Dude, I dunno." I responded. That seemed to be a good enough answer for him because we then jumped onto the back of a street racing bike and sped off in the direction of what looked to be Liberty City.

So, uh, have you ever had EoFF related dreams? :shobon:

Unbreakable Will
03-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Best thing I've heard all day :bigsmile:

Only once, and it happened very briefly at the end of a quite normal dream about zombies. I had just killed the last zombie in my town when Quin walked by and said something sarcastic (can't remember exactly what, but I do remember it was mocking). Smurfing weird eh?

Old Manus
03-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Was that made up for the purpose of the staff's posting spree?

NorthernChaosGod
03-10-2011, 09:05 PM
I've had a number of dreams that include you weirdos. I can't remember them though; I'm probably repressing them.

Hollycat
03-10-2011, 09:11 PM
I had one a few weeks ago where I was leaving the bathroom and Christmas (her/his? avatar) popped up and asked me if I'd been playing marbles with my poop. Then darth vader came in and was a girl and started making out with a female cookie monster. wtf

Bunny
03-10-2011, 11:24 PM
I have never dreamt of this place.

rubah
03-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Once, I dreamt RSL was a shining dot of light.

My other dreams have been unmentionable~~~

But sometimes, in my deepest nightmares, Loony BoB is there, sticking chocolate wrappers to his naked body, while Baloki videotapes the scene.

Unbreakable Will
03-11-2011, 01:12 AM
But sometimes, in my deepest nightmares, Loony BoB is there, sticking chocolate wrappers to his naked body, while Baloki videotapes the scene.
:onoes:

G13
03-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Was that made up for the purpose of the staff's posting spree?

No, that's how sad my life is. I actually have dreams about this place. :(

escobert
03-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Didn't you have a dream about us smoking or something Rubah?

Clo
03-11-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm happy to say this place has not invaded my dreams.

Jessweeee♪
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
For some reason whenever I have dreams about EoFF, someone mentions Adam Sandler in whatever thread I'm looking at.

Baloki
03-13-2011, 07:27 PM
I remember the day I kick-banned BoB, oh the memories...

Vyk
03-13-2011, 08:30 PM
I had a dream about Christmas being a tentacle monster lovingly attacking me at random and whatnot. But that's kinda true anyway. 'Cause she totally does that to everyone on here anyway